Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Chandelier Wentz - Done for rest of year. AGAIN

Wentz can be put out to pasture.

Truly sad iggles fans think he's ever been anything but a flash in the pan

Foles > wentz

it isn't even a contest,

No way they win it all last year if chandelier stays healthy

Beginning to think they should trade him while they still have a chance.

Oh now everyone agrees with me. Wentz is good, but he isn't the pocket passer Foles is. Foles is a really good qb and any team without a franchise qb would be fortunate to have him.

I hate the Eagles with a passion, but it would be funny if Foles came in and led them to the Super Bowl again... Wentz would never start in Philly again...

The Cowboys will give a first round pick for Wentz, or Dak and two first round picks. :(

Pretty amazing. Now they are going to have to get rid of one or pay them both. Not a good formula.

Having the two best QBs in the NFCE is a great problem to have. :first:

Kind of like being the thinnest kid at fat camp, though. :lol:

Some people say the same about the Pats and the AFCE.

Foles > wentz

it isn't even a contest,

No way they win it all last year if chandelier stays healthy

This year, before week 16, Foles threw a total of 1 TD and 2 INTs in three games played.

Last year Wentz was playing out of his mind and was being talked about as the NFL MVP of the year when he got hurt.

As far as this whole thread, why is it if a player gets hurt twice in their NFL career they are labeled as injury prone? I was listening to Dr. David Chow, a guy who has done a ton of work on NFL players, and is on NFL radio from time to time, and he says that "injury prone" is simply a terrible naming of a player, because it is in fact wrong when comparing to other football players.

Some people say the same about the Pats and the AFCE.

I would say that. If I commented that we had the best QB in the AFC East, I would expect to hear some grief. We just happen to have the GOAT and we don't even really care much about the division. When you win it 10 straight years and have at least a tie for the division in 18 straight years, it is kind of anti-climatic.

Didn't know Wentz had a super bowl ring. Never mind two.

Wentz saying he got a ring is like you driving your buddy to a girls house, then claiming you got laid yourself because you drove him there.
  • Like 1

Wentz saying he got a ring is like you driving your buddy to a girls house, then claiming you got laid yourself because you drove him there.

1. Wentz went 11-2 as a starter pretty much cementing home field advantage. So he had way more of a claim to a title than your average backup.

2. I really dont care how the Super Bow Champion Philadelphia Eagles won it all. Foles is a great guy and it was an awesome story. I just want my team to win.

:first:

To be fair, Wentz was having an MVP season and contributed a ton to the season to help get them there. Its not like he was a career backup.

To be fair, Wentz was having an MVP season and contributed a ton to the season to help get them there. Its not like he was a career backup.

The playoff run is all that matters. He had a great season, maybe one day he will get them back in the playoffs to get a shot at a ring of his own.

Phil Simms was having an MVP year in 1990 and had his team at 11-2 when he got hurt. The Giants won the SB that year. Simms never claims two rings. Real man. NYG> Trashy Eagles

1. Wentz went 11-2 as a starter pretty much cementing home field advantage. So he had way more of a claim to a title than your average backup.

2. I really dont care how the Super Bow Champion Philadelphia Eagles won it all. Foles is a great guy and it was an awesome story. I just want my team to win.

You only became an Eagles fan when you moved to filthy as an adult. Not really your team. You had a different one before. Pouser

Phil Simms was having an MVP year in 1990 and had his team at 11-2 when he got hurt. The Giants won the SB that year. Simms never claims two rings. Real man. NYG> Trashy Eagles

Not sure that this guy agrees

Not sure that this guy agrees

For years he didn't. And we the fans don't brag on it. He gets one. Sorry Phil

This year, before week 16, Foles threw a total of 1 TD and 2 INTs in three games played.

Last year Wentz was playing out of his mind and was being talked about as the NFL MVP of the year when he got hurt.

As far as this whole thread, why is it if a player gets hurt twice in their NFL career they are labeled as injury prone? I was listening to Dr. David Chow, a guy who has done a ton of work on NFL players, and is on NFL radio from time to time, and he says that "injury prone" is simply a terrible naming of a player, because it is in fact wrong when comparing to other football players.

I didn't believe in injury prone....until....Sean Lee.

• Like 1

Foles probably goes to 4 and 1 career playoff record this weekend.

What is Wentz playoff record? Most games injured

Whats with Edjrs obsession with Wentz? Hes not the Eagles QB who bent the Pats over in February. :dunno:

It would take balls, but 10 years from now the Eagles would be happy with keeping Foles and getting a busload for Wentz.

It would take balls, but 10 years from now the Eagles would be happy with keeping Foles and getting a busload for Wentz.

Like the Pats should/could of done with brady

Foles is shaping up to be this generation's Kurt Warner, for sure if he takes the Iggles to the SB again. Gets tossed on the trash heap for the shiny new toy, gets a chance, kicks ass. Rinse and repeat. :thumbsup:

With any luck, Wentz rumpswabs can claim he has 2 super bowl wins :lol:

Oh boy. Look at you with the fancy words. "Rumpswabs". Wow. That is truly amazing humor. Where do you get this from? Oh man. I can't stop being amazed by your talent.

Lol

Its funny talking about Wentz and the Eagles run last year.

So how many SB rings does Wentz have?....1

Oh? So how many career playoff wins does he have?....0

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I hope so. It would be awesome for Foles to win another one for Philly. Especially if he beat Tommy Pigtails again. :doublethumbsup:

How bad is Wentz actually injured?

Can we get off the does he have a ringg stuff? Who cares?

The better conversation will be where do they go from here? He is obviously a good QB when healthy but so was Carr before he was injured. So who is to say going forward?

Unless Foles does the unthinkable this year...then it was just dumb not to trade him last year. Now they put themseleves in a spot to watch him walk as they go with a guy who cant finish a season and had had some big injuries already. The situation sets up to make the real dumb.

Keeping Foles this year can be justified now that Wentz is hurt yet again. They could save face.