Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody ever been to Nambia?

I hear it's lovely.

I dunno - Is her thinking Namibia? Narnia? NAMBLA?

I mean, once is a slip of the tongue, bu TWICE?"I have so many friends going to your country..."

What? Are they going to corner the market on Covfefe?

Geesus, Focking Moron.

:wall:

Very obviously meant namibia. This is not a covfefe situation.

Well, you're right about the last part. Trump only typed Covfefe once.

I was a nambian prince till some emails i sent allowed me to transfer money and leave that hellhole

• Like 1

It’s one of the 57 states Obama campaigned in.

Funny, as I was posting the OP, I thought to myself how long would it take and who would it be that would trot that one out. You were definitely one of the candidates.

It's been ten years. You'll have to let that one go eventually.

Even Trump Dumped the Birther business after ten years or so.

I was a nambian prince till some emails i sent allowed me to transfer money and leave that hellhole

So you're the guy i sent my life savings to. So glad you made it out ok!!

One day I hope to visit Namibia.

I hear it's beautiful.

• Like 1

Pro Tip: Make sure you are visiting Nambia.....not NAMBLA. Made that mistake once.....I can assure you they are not the same.

• Like 1

Pro Tip: Make sure you are visiting Nambia.....not NAMBLA. Made that mistake once.....I can assure you they are not the same.

People with bad eyesiight such that the lower case I and the lower case L look alike (ililililililillil), they may be in trouble.

You've got your Zambia, you've got your Namibia, they share a border in southern Africa... close enough.

Go now and take a heard with you.

Stop that.

If the black community would follow Peenie's example, all their myriad problems would go away overnight. Not only is she a productive, well educated taxpayer with meaningful employment, she's also our friend.

• Like 2

You've got your Zambia, you've got your Namibia, they share a border in southern Africa... close enough.

Yeah, I can name every county on earth, and label a blank map with their names. I love maps and history and am a nerd that way.

Except Africa. That continent I cant even come close.

Yeah, I can name every county on earth, and label a blank map with their names. I love maps and history and am a nerd that way.

Except Africa. That continent I cant even come close.

I can do Africa too. So can my kids.

I've no doubt my three year old know Aftica better than you, we've map puzzles, I'll send you a pic in a moment.

I can do Africa too. So can my kids.

I've no doubt my three year old know Aftica better than you, we've map puzzles, I'll send you a pic in a moment.

Nevermind, she doesn't want to do a map puzzle now. I'll send you a pic tomorrow.

Stop that.

If the black community would follow Peenie's example, all their myriad problems would go away overnight. Not only is she a productive, well educated taxpayer with meaningful employment, she's also our friend.

Truth.

Thanks Volty!!

--------{---(@

Sadly, the images we see of Africa are often of poor starving people with flies in their eyes, stories of war and AIDS, but that is not MOST of Africa. Africa is a vast place that is so rich and diverse and beautiful.

Here is a video about Namibia, you'll understand why I'd like to visit one day:

Stop that.

🙋🙆🙌👆👍💗

Just want to add that the vast majority of blacks do work and pay taxes.

Yes they do. And if this keeps up they'll be republicans before long. Mark it.

this is true, but until they fix the child birth rate of single mothers in the black community that is now 74% (up 2% from 2015) the group as a whole will never reach what they expect to become.

this is true, but until they fix the child birth rate of single mothers in the black community that is now 74% (up 2% from 2015) the group as a whole will never reach what they expect to become.

the white man obviously keeps them down. An their graduation rate under 60 percent.

I believe people in general will marry less. Blacks are just the canary in the mine or however the saying goes.

As for the drop out rate... Unfortunate if true.

I believe people in general will marry less. Blacks are just the canary in the mine or however the saying goes.

As for the drop out rate... Unfortunate if true.

and there in lies the downfall of our society

if you want to be successful in this country do the following

1) Finish high school

2) get married before having kids

3) get a job (any job) and be responsible

if you do those 3 things, the chances of you remaining in poverty is 2%

I agree and have stated it many times on this site over the years. I just thought I would also mention that marriage rates are dropping among all people. Not that I'm against marriage.

I agree and have stated it many times on this site over the years. I just thought I would also mention that marriage rates are dropping among all people. Not that I'm against marriage.

Among all races here in the US, the birth rate is dropping and the sex rate is dropping. Probably because the conversation rate is dropping. And the cost of living being so high.