Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL Free Agency

I would like the Giants to kick the tires on Matt Asiata. He's another jack of all trades guy like Burkhead that enough teams don't value enough.

He got stuffed on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 waaaaaay too many times last year. Or he would just straight up fumble in those situations. You don't want him.

He got stuffed on 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 waaaaaay too many times last year. Or he would just straight up fumble in those situations. You don't want him.

Oh well. I saw small samples, looked good in the passing game.

Dont'a Hightower is returning to the New England Patriots, sources tell ESPN. New England's off-season rolls on.

per shefty

Dont'a Hightower is returning to the New England Patriots, sources tell ESPN. New England's off-season rolls on.

per shefty

Looks like he couldn't get the money he thought he could get.

On a Packers note, I really liked the Davon House signing for the Packers. Looks like they can go BPA besides TE in this draft.

On a Packers note, I really liked the Davon House signing for the Packers. Looks like they can go BPA besides TE in this draft.

BB, right again

Now if they can somehow sign Butler. Pretty sure they are keeping him for at least this year

greatest off season ever

BB, right again

Now if they can somehow sign Butler. Pretty sure they are keeping him for at least this year

greatest off season ever

Dream Team

TB12 last year?

Hightower’s deal is for four years and $43.5 million, with $19 million guaranteed, according to his agents. 4 years

New England has put together a Dream Team. Going after that 19-0 that was taken from them in violent fashion.

New England has put together a Dream Team. Going after that 19-0 that was taken from them in violent fashion.

Schedule isn't the easiest. AFC east aside

And Rex Burkhead will be the pickup of the year. Get him while his value is cheap! I am going to start MFL10s early this year to make sure I get him on the DL

Schedule isn't the easiest. AFC east aside

Schedule is trivial, Bill doesn't even wake up til the playoffs start. 19-0 is a pipe dream, but another SB appearance is getting close to an even money bet imo.

And Rex Burkhead will be the pickup of the year. Get him while his value is cheap! I am going to start MFL10s early this year to make sure I get him on the DL

Lebretard and Boracist Jones are already screaming how typical this is of the a boston team to sign another whitey

Jets reportedly offered more, but he did not want to have to deal with that hot mess AND have to play against the Pats offense twice a year.

• Like 1

Jets reportedly offered more, but he did not want to have to deal with that hot mess AND have to play against the Pats offense twice a year.

And be overshadowed by the historic New York Football Giants. It's tough being second fiddle inthe town you play in.

BB, right again

greatest off season ever

heard the Jets offered slightly more money... but... then he has to play at NYJ :puke:

if they keep Butler now... HOLY CRAP!

heard the Jets offered slightly more money... but... then he has to play at NYJ :puke:

Don't bet on Butler staying. If they do keep him, he will probably be covering slot guys. I still think that they will work a deal with New Orleans for the #32 pick.

They are almost assured of keeping Butler. Neither NO or Ten will give up a middle first for Butler.

They are almost assured of keeping Butler. Neither NO or Ten will give up a middle first for Butler.

NO has #32 from the Pats. I could see that one coming back or a 2nd and a 3rd type of arrangement. Definitely not #11.

19-0

the fact that this can even be mentioned with any seriousness is completely, fockin', ridiculous... in a good way (for Pats fans) :first:

Lebretard and Boracist Jones are already screaming how typical this is of the a boston team to sign another whitey

I think Cincy is racist for assuming Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill were better backs than Burkhead just because he is white. And the fact that the Pats keep winning, it automatically dismisses any claims of racism, because getting the players he gets makes them winners. Oh and they only traded for a black dude named Brandin Cooks.

Fvck any assho1e who thinks otherwise, because that person is them self a racist

I think Cincy is racist for assuming Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill were better backs than Burkhead just because he is white. And the fact that the Pats keep winning, it automatically dismisses any claims of racism, because getting the players he gets makes them winners. Oh and they only traded for a black dude named Brandin Cooks.

Fvck any assho1e who thinks otherwise, because that person is them self a racist

Don't forget the other 2 black dudes that they traded their (white) draft picks for.

the fact that this can even be mentioned with any seriousness is completely, fockin', ridiculous... in a good way (for Pats fans) :first:

Pretty sure he has said that every year since 07. But yea.

I am going to commission the NFL to let the Patriots play their bye week so they can go 20 - 0

it's a more rounded number

• Like 1

I am going to commission the NFL to let the Patriots play their bye week so they can go 20 - 0

it's a more rounded number

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

maybe I should petition them :wall:

And be overshadowed by the historic New York Football Giants. It's tough being second fiddle inthe town you play in.

I always thought that NY had too many football teams. Either the Bills or the Jets need to go. Take one of those teams to a different state

I always thought that NY had too many football teams. Either the Bills or the Jets need to go. Take one of those teams to a different state

The Bills are the only team in NY state. The Jets and Giants are in NJ.

• Like 1

The Bills are the only team in NY state. The Jets and Giants are in NJ.

The Giants have dual citizenship. NJ and Tom Brady's lap.

Latavius Murray to the Vikings. ADP is going to have to go somewhere else. Not sure where yet.

I'm guessing the Raiders

Like always you are clueless.

I really hope the Packers aren't looking at J. Charles. I have heard a few people on TV mention it and hope they are just giving their awful opinions rather than any real buzz around.

I really hope the Packers aren't looking at J. Charles. I have heard a few people on TV mention it and hope they are just giving their awful opinions rather than any real buzz around.

It's worth a kick of the tires.

Thought Latavious was a ok optimistic n...hate tha he went to Minny.

I'm thinking they say Fock it...go with Jackson, Montgomery, Rip, and a rookie no earlier than the 3rd round. Though...McCaffrey in the first is tempting.

It's worth a kick of the tires.

Thought Latavious was a ok optimistic n...hate tha he went to Minny.

I'm thinking they say Fock it...go with Jackson, Montgomery, Rip, and a rookie no earlier than the 3rd round. Though...McCaffrey in the first is tempting.

Murray to the Packers would have been much more interesting for fantasy. Mcaffery to either the Broncos or Packers are both fine options imo.

Murray to the Packers would have been much more interesting for fantasy. Mcaffery to either the Broncos or Packers are both fine options imo.

Todd McShay's latest mock has McCaffrey going to the Eagles at 14. I'm hoping he's wrong.

Todd McShay's latest mock has McCaffrey going to the Eagles at 14. I'm hoping he's wrong.

Ed?

Who ever gets him will be happy. He is a better player than the measurables