Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Sooo I think the NHL is going to be my new sport

No protests. No bitchingg about going to the White House for the annual meet and greet. Seem like a bunch if professional badassess.

• Like 1

Go Nashville Predators! They throw Freakin' Catfish on the frozen ice for USA's sake. If you don't like how it rolls, they'll meet you out back in the the alley and you can take your political opinions elswhere!

Go Nashville Predators! They throw Freakin' Catfish on the frozen ice for USA's sake. If you don't like how it rolls, they'll meet you out back in the the alley and you can take your political opinions elswhere!

works for me.

:thumbsup: Too bad I missed out on the Red Wings great years. I'll give it a shot this year

If it's mostly white, it's alright.

Hockey is much better than the NFL anyway...

Best pro sport to watch in person, by far..

never hot, no matter where you sit you can see, players stand for their anthems and only white people in the stands.,

Best pro sport to watch in person, by far..

never hot, no matter where you sit you can see, players stand for their anthems and only white people in the stands.,

I went to one game in college. You're right about the pleasant temp, but it was boring and the puck impossible to follow.

I went to one game in college. You're right about the pleasant temp, but it was boring and the puck impossible to follow.

:rolleyes:

That argument used to be cute on a non HD TV. Certainly doesn't work any longer and get glasses.

:thumbsup: Too bad I missed out on the Red Wings great years. I'll give it a shot this year

I watched playoff hockey through the wings best years. Never was interested in regular season. I got so spoiled thinking that every year there would be redwing playoff hockey to watch.

NBA and MLB are mine. Not because of the protests, just because the product on the field is so bad.

NASCAR is a safer bet. There is at least one hockey player who's called out the president: Blake Wheeler. Canadians don't GAF about our anthem.

Oh really?

Oh really?

BOOM!

My heart's not into the NFL anymore. I'm still going through the motions because I'm in three FF leagues but at this point, unless the enthusiasm comes back, this feels like my last year playing FF and tuning in to the NFL.

Here at Dallas Stars games, the crowd honors the troops by yelling "STARS!" in unison when it's said during the song.