Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Hard to Believe People Think CNN is any Better Than Fox

CNN *IS* better than Foxnews, just not at reporting.

CNN *IS* better than Foxnews, just not at reporting.

Or being unbiased hacks

I saw this headline on multiple sources And thought What's the big deal? Agreed, most Savvy business people Negotiate this stuff.

But Fox will always be a joke as long as they keep Sean Hannity around. I am actually predicting that he's gone shortly after the election. Especially now that Roger Ailes is gone.Hell, even other Fox commentators Tear him down and joke about him.

They are all one and the same anymore imo and I watch neither. There are reports that Fox News is looking to hire Zucker from CNN. It's just a bunch of rich guys telling us whatever they think we want to hear so they can sell ads and make more money.

It would be pretty easy to Google something like lies that fox has tried to tell.

Pretty sure the Daily Show took them down in about 60 seconds or less.

All media Sources are going to have their fans and detractors, But for me, Fox Plays down to the lowest common denominator, Some of the most stupid people On the planet.

Some people are saying that's a terrorist fist bump that mr. Obama did!

The buffoons on Fox & Friends in the morning Are truly Imbeciles.

But that's why Fox is number one in news viewership. As has been proven time and time again in America, All you need for great ratings is to cater to the dumbest fockers in the country.

Fox is doing a pretty good job of promoting Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace, and Shepard Smith As their core news team And slowly but surely weeding out the whack jobs like Glenn Beck And hopefully Sean Hannity Over time. Also note that Sarah Palin and Huckabee and other so-called contributors have very quietly disappeared from Fox.

CNN has become unwatchable Because their version of news is simply to assemble Five or six people To shout and talk over each other All day long. It is literally unwatchable.

I saw this headline on multiple sources And thought What's the big deal? Agreed, most Savvy business people Negotiate this stuff.

But Fox will always be a joke as long as they keep Sean Hannity around. I am actually predicting that he's gone shortly after the election. Especially now that Roger Ailes is gone.Hell, even other Fox commentators Tear him down and joke about him.

I don't watch either. Listening to what passes as TV "journalism" is un watchable. Both are on par the Kardashians.

I think Fox spin's the news more emphatically and more often than anyone else. I think CNN is selective in what it trots out and decides is relevant to fire up certain groups, but ignores other important news.

Long story short, there is no single outlet that we can trust. I think it wise to take in reports from all available sources and attempt to distill the inherent bias of each organization down into fact and logic.

It would be pretty easy to Google something like lies that fox has tried to tell.

Pretty sure the Daily Show took them down in about 60 seconds or less.

All media Sources are going to have their fans and detractors, But for me, Fox Plays down to the lowest common denominator, Some of the most stupid people On the planet.

Some people are saying that's a terrorist fist bump that mr. Obama did!

The buffoons on Fox & Friends in the morning Are truly Imbeciles.

But that's why Fox is number one in news viewership. As has been proven time and time again in America, All you need for great ratings is to cater to the dumbest fockers in the country.

Fox is doing a pretty good job of promoting Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace, and Shepard Smith As their core news team And slowly but surely weeding out the whack jobs like Glenn Beck And hopefully Sean Hannity Over time. Also note that Sarah Palin and Huckabee and other so-called contributors have very quietly disappeared from Fox.

CNN has become unwatchable Because their version of news is simply to assemble Five or six people To shout and talk over each other All day long. It is literally unwatchable.

Yet, they are letting the Trumpites push Kelly from Fox. They are trying to take her down because she is tough on him. Its funny...they act as if they will really hurt her. If she left Fox she would have offers from every major network.

And yes...CNN blows too...but anyone trying to act as if that somehow makes Fox any better is pretty foolish.

Fox is actually getting better. Sure they go after HRC, but they don't spare Trump. Ok Hannity doesn't play along. CNN is all Trump, all the time. Trimps puzzy comments were covered ad nauseum, that's fine, but the wiki leaks and FBI e-mails get no play. A passing comment, at best.

And yes...CNN blows too...but anyone trying to act as if that somehow makes Fox any better is pretty foolish.

Agreed and people that think CNN is any better are also pretty foolish.

Fox is actually getting better. Sure they go after HRC, but they don't spare Trump. Ok Hannity doesn't play along. CNN is all Trump, all the time. Trimps puzzy comments were covered ad nauseum, that's fine, but the wiki leaks and FBI e-mails get no play. A passing comment, at best.

What is this story about emails?

What is this story about emails?

So you have not heard about the deputy directer of the FBI, who investigated HRC and found no criminality, that his wife had received over 500 k from the governerof Virginia, a long time Clinton friend, to pay her campaign debt? Kinda proves the point about the media

So you have not heard about the deputy directer of the FBI, who investigated HRC and found no criminality, that his wife had received over 500 k from the governerof Virginia, a long time Clinton friend, to pay her campaign debt? Kinda proves the point about the media

thank you for not understanding sarcasm

thank you for not understanding sarcasm

Come on man. Gotta give an eye roll or something

CNN really is bad. It started with the primaries. They are all Trump all the time. If he sneezes,it's breaking news.

CNN really is bad. It started with the primaries. They are all Trump all the time. If he sneezes,it's breaking news.

At least they are not race-baiting....for a little while at least....

CNN is better because This is Life with Lisa Ling and the 60/70's documentaries are both very good shows.

I don't know anything about the news part, because I get all my news here.

One of CNN's top stories this morning is Trump leading in Florida? How can that be, what with all the polls being skewed and CNN being so biased against Trump?

• Like 1

Is there any news station you guys ACTUALLY think is a good station? I swear you guys are like focking hipsters when it comes to that.

They are all one and the same anymore imo and I watch neither. There are reports that Fox News is looking to hire Zucker from CNN. It's just a bunch of rich guys telling us whatever they think we want to hear so they can sell ads and make more money.

Best post in this thread :thumbsup:

Is there any news station you guys ACTUALLY think is a good station? I swear you guys are like focking hipsters when it comes to that.

I generally peruse BBC at least once a day. They seem to be able to cover more than one story at a time. And they offer a much needed global perspective clearly not found in the US Domestic market.

I generally peruse BBC at least once a day. They seem to be able to cover more than one story at a time. And they offer a much needed global perspective clearly not found in the US Domestic market.

I figured BBC because it wasn't American :lol:

This

50 Fox News lies in six seconds. - With fact checking.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/feb/26/fact-checks-behind-daily-shows-50-fox-news-lies/

Or course, those that want desperately to cling to their own Breitbart Narratives won't watch - even for six seconds.

But it's pretty damning.

To me, the other differences may get things wrong too, but Fox seems to keep repeating the lies - even when proven wrong. It's one thing to emphasize certain stories and downplay others, but just flat-out lying is a whole 'nother level.

Case in point: Just this morning, they repeated Trumps MUCH refuted "six billion dollars lost!" claim from one of the debates - and just kept moving. Didn't even try to say something like "the controversial...or: the refuted ...or: the questionable claim that...."

This vine is six seconds and most of it still hasn't been corrected or even acknowledged on air,

Megyn Kelly and Newt went at it last night. Think you'd ever see that on CNN or what's the other one, messnbc?

Megyn Kelly and Newt went at it last night. Think you'd ever see that on CNN or what's the other one, messnbc?

I doubt Newt would show up on CNN. He and Hucksterbee and Guili911 seem to like to swim in familiar waters.

But yeah, don't you remember the chick from CNN owning Trump's 'lawyer' who kept saying "says who?"

If not, just google those two words - almost guaranteed to be the first hit.

I doubt Newt would show up on CNN. He and Hucksterbee and Guili911 seem to like to swim in familiar waters.

But yeah, don't you remember the chick from CNN owning Trump's 'lawyer' who kept saying "says who?"

If not, just google those two words - almost guaranteed to be the first hit.

Missed the point. A fox news head went at it with a republican figurehead. CNN going at it with a trumpster is not news.

Missed the point. A fox news head went at it with a republican figurehead. CNN going at it with a trumpster is not news.

CNN made its bones on two things:

1) Playing up the first Gulf War and sucking jingoistic diick.

2) The Bill Clinton Beejer 'scandal'.

It's like I've said before, If Trump wasn't making it so GD easy, If it was Jeb! - Then the newsnets would be making far more hay outta wikinuts and shiit. But even when Trump decided to (finally) have a policy speech - he started off with "All those women are LIARS and I'm going to SUE them! - and guys like Newt whine that the news covered that. Hey - it was your boys focking lead act fockstick. - Even Meg Kelly said effectively the same thing.

guess you missed Don Lemon going after Michael Moore last night.

Uh, yeah. So did the rest of the world. And mind your tone.

A racist going after a retard happens everyday on the geek board why would any of us watch it on TV?

CNN found only one property in which Trump has not appealed the assessed value -- his golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey—where he has used a different strategy to decrease taxes owed: goats.

By placing a small herd of goats on the property, the club qualifies for a New Jersey farmland tax break.

:lol:

:lol:

Bon Jovi and Springsteen do the exact same thing.

Bon Jovi and Springsteen do the exact same thing.

It is actually very common all over the US.

It's fun to check CNN.com and foxnews.comat the same time just to see the difference in headlines. Really shows you what stories each network tries to push or avoid.

I've watched CNN during this election cycle and it's pretty much 24/7 Trump

It's fun to check CNN.com and foxnews.comat the same time just to see the difference in headlines. Really shows you what stories each network tries to push or avoid.

I've watched CNN during this election cycle and it's pretty much 24/7 Trump

I try to look at each when there is a "can't get away from it, big" story. funny when you can see one of the stations deflect.