Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nicole Eggert? CBF!

wtf. is that really her? all my childhood memories completely f'ed up in a split second. thanks man.

:thumbsdown:

I'm prepared to give her a pass (for now) as she appears prego.

of course she's pregnant, but unless she has 8 babies in there, she's a fat piece of crap. She looks like she ate her last few children.

This thread is awesome and interesting. You know what would make it even more awesome and interesting? If that was actually Nicole Eggert and not some random fat chick.

of course she's pregnant, but unless she has 8 babies in there, she's a fat piece of crap. She looks like she ate her last few children.

and those focking legs! nothing is worse than a chick with jelly legs. Do some f'ing leg presses you lazy hag!

and those focking legs! nothing is worse than a chick with jelly legs. Do some f'ing leg presses you lazy hag!

her legs are also pregnant

Not to pile on, but with those fingers, I'm guessing she needs a dialing wand.

She's one of those chicks who hit their prime before reaching the age of majority.

:(

First Jenny Love Hewitt got fat and now Nicole - what a total collapse of some hot ass shat. :(

I had no idea who she is, so I google imaged her, still none. :dunno: Her CBF-ness can't be blamed on he pregnancy; she apparently was battling it before:

Former Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert has just come off her stint on weight-loss show, Celebrity Fit Club , having lost 15 pounds, and credits her main reason to signing on to gossip magazines and their criticism of her weight gain. But when the offer from the show’s producers came through, it gave her an opportunity to get off her butt and out the house.

But it wasn’t as simple as losing weight – Nicole went for therapy as well to work on her mental issues and to get her spirit back. She says that when she looked in the mirror, she didn’t feel great at all. Nicole, however, also says that the waify look Hollywood is promoting these days is totally unrealistic and not healthy at all.

My link

She also promotes some Kardashian weight loss product in the article; I'm sure they are glad to have her as a spokescow. :thumbsup:

Not to pile on, but with those fingers, I'm guessing she needs a dialing wand.

She's one of those chicks who hit their prime before reaching the age of majority.

i miss your drunk ramblings

:(

She also promotes some Kardashian weight loss product in the article; I'm sure they are glad to have her as a spokescow. :thumbsup:

Kim Kardashian is gonna blow up someday soon as well. Look how huge her ass is, and that's with all the working out, dieting, training, etc. that she currently does. Those voluptuous chicks can look good when they're young but it never lasts.

Kim Kardashian is gonna blow up someday soon as well. Look how huge her ass is, and that's with all the working out, dieting, training, etc. that she currently does. Those voluptuous chicks can look good when they're young but it never lasts.

Exactly. Date them now, but do not marry...... its the skinny and unappealing girls who will eventually turn into hotties... :thumbsup:

Exactly. Date them now, but do not marry...... its the skinny and unappealing girls who will eventually turn into hotties... :thumbsup:

I'd still fock Brittany Murphy.

:dunno:

gocolts would still hit it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: HA, I was just about to post the same thing.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: HA, I was just about to post the same thing.

I was going to post that am I the only one getting a boner looking at that picture.

She looks HOT :wub:

:unsure:

:lol: worry not fellas, it's not her. Just ask the resident knowitnot :overhead:

I was going to post that am I the only one getting a boner looking at that picture.

She looks HOT :wub:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I bet most here would pay to fock her.

Uhh...no.

id pay her to let me hold her rope in the macys day parade

Remember how Erika Eleniak was really beautiful in a unique way .... for a blond?

She's just weird looking now.

My dad bought my brother and I a copy of under seige when it came out in 92, 93, thereabout. We were 13. We wore the birthday cake jumping scene out on that VHS. I could Identify her t!ts circa 1992 in a lineup.

My dad bought my brother and I a copy of under seige when it came out in 92, 93, thereabout. We were 13. We wore the birthday cake jumping scene out on that VHS. I could Identify her t!ts circa 1992 in a lineup.

That scene went into my spankbank for years. Great taste brother...great taste! :thumbsup:

NOW.....another shot of her from 2010 http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/erika-eleniak-2010-winter-hollywood-show-RiSeL6.jpg

That scene went into my spankbank for years. Great taste brother...great taste! :thumbsup:

NOW.....another shot of her from 2010 http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/erika-eleniak-2010-winter-hollywood-show-RiSeL6.jpg

Thanks for complimenting my taste. To be fair, circa 1993, we had no internet, and the issue of national geographic with the topless african chicks was a prized possession. These kids today with their pron have it easy.

I bet every single male here has jerked it to scrambled pron they could barely tell what the fock it is before.

(actually, a couple of years after that, my brother and I were selling pron we downloaded off of bulletin boards to kids at school. One of my brother's clients (we went to different schools) got busted, ratted him out, and called our parents. [thank god it was the pron, and not the anarchists cookbook disk we also sold, we would have gotten in trouble for that]. My dad came into our room with mom, screamed at us and said "ERASE ALL OF THAT FILTH IMMEDIATELY!" We did. He came back in our room an hour later (sans mom) and said "Did you really erase all that stuff?" "Yes sir." "Morons." and left shaking his head. I think he was proud of our entrepuinerial spirit actually.)

nicole eggert holding that huge stuffed duck was one of my first spank memories

Pic ? What was that from .........