Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Anti-Vaxxers - Do we have any here?

Honestly curious how someone could be so stupid and would like to hear it from someone who is actually an anti-vaxxer. So why do you believe that sh!t? Lets hear it.

I've never had a flu shot. :dunno:

I've never had a flu shot. :dunno:

Ok so here’s proof that there’s at least one autistic person who did not get a shot.

Ok so here’s proof that there’s at least one autistic person who did not get a shot.

Isn't being retarded the same as being autistic?

No but I have never hsd the flu shot. And it has been probably 5 years or more since I have even had a mild cold. Yes I could be carrying the flu but never have any symptoms because of my great immune system. But I just call that evolution.

If he dies he dies

Ask Raiderhater's Revenge

The flu vaccine for young, otherwise healthy people is more about protecting vulnerable populations than the vaccine recipient, though there is an economic case to be made if you've ever missed work because of flu-like symptoms.

What about the shingles one? I am thinking about that one as there is no way that I want to get shingles.

Had it twice. Horrible.

How did you determine which ones are unnecessary?

How is it determined which ones are necessary?

Look, I have exactly as much body hair as God intended for me to have.

That's why I am an anti waxer.

Why did you get the shingles vaccine twice? :lol:

His mother saw Rain man and knew Autism was her only shot at having a smart kid.

Surprised we don't have more anti-vaxxers here. We have quite a few climate change deniers, and they're generally cut from the same cloth, in my personal experience.

Surprised we don't have more anti-vaxxers here. We have quite a few climate change deniers, and they're generally cut from the same cloth, in my personal experience.

Don't forget the Sandy Hook / Las Vegas crisis actor types.

This is a fishing trip. They are 2 different groups. You think Jenny McCarthy denies mmgw.

No one is denying the climate is changing some just don't agree with the reason why.

• Like 1

No one is denying the climate is changing some just don't agree with the reason why.

Vaccines?

So we don't have any anti-vaxxers here?

It would be a stretch. I’d put that one rung above flat earth on the wacko meter.

It would be a stretch. I’d put that one rung above flat earth on the wacko meter.

I actually put flat Earthers above Anti-Vaxxers. Flat Earthers are just stupid but they are harmless. Anti-Vaxxers are a legitimate problem.

This is a fishing trip. They are 2 different groups. You think Jenny McCarthy denies mmgw.

Like I said... In my personal experience...

I know 2 anti-vaxxers IRL. Both of them are uber religious conservatives that home school their kids.

I'm sure there are people from both sides, but I'd guess people that believe we were created by an invisible man in the sky would be more likely to be anti-vaxx than people who believe in the scientific method.

So we don't have any anti-vaxxers here?

My 1 and 3 year old are being vaccinated as per normal schedule.

• Like 1

How did you determine which ones are unnecessary?

In general

1 time vaccines are worthwhile

Yearly vaccines are a joke. They are never more than 50% effective (shingles) and are usually below 30% (flu).

On February 22, 2011 the U.S. Supreme Court shielded drug companies from all liability for harm caused by vaccines mandated by government when companies could have made a safer vaccine. 1

From now on, drug companies selling vaccines in America will not be held accountable by a jury of our peers in a court of law if those vaccines brain damage us but could have been made less toxic. 2

If you get paralyzed by a flu shot or your child has a serious reaction to a vaccine required for school and becomes learning disabled, epileptic, autistic, asthmatic, diabetic or mentally retarded, you are on your own. https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx

How is it determined which ones are necessary?

Clinical trials to establish efficacy and potential adverse effects. The data are reviewed by an advisory group (ACIP) who determine appropriate vaccination schedules based on the above + other factors like cost and public health benefit.

Your turn to answer my question. TIA.

In general

Yearly vaccines are a joke. They are never more than 50% effective (shingles) and are usually below 30% (flu).

Dec 28, 2005 (CIDRAP News) Before adjourning last week, the US Senate passed and sent to President Bush a bill providing $3.8 billion for pandemic influenza preparedness and a controversial liability shield for those who produce and administer drugs and vaccines used in a declared public health emergency.

The liability provision offers broad legal protection for the makers of drugs, vaccines, and other medical "countermeasures" used when the HHS secretary declares an emergency. The provision says people claiming injury from a medical countermeasure can sue only if they prove "willful misconduct" by those who made or administered it

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2005/12/pandemic-funding-liability-shield-clear-congress

Wtf are you talking about? The shingles vaccine is 1 time and the new vaccine is said to be up to 91 percent effective

Like I said... In my personal experience...

I know 2 anti-vaxxers IRL. Both of them are uber religious conservatives that home school their kids.

I'm sure there are people from both sides, but I'd guess people that believe we were created by an invisible man in the sky would be more likely to be anti-vaxx than people who believe in the scientific method.

I would have guessed the exact opposite. The one anti-vaxxer I know is anti-western medicine and a huge hippy. :dunno:

Should illegal aliens be rounded up and shipped out, since it is unlikely that they are current on their vaccinations? They are causing a biohazardous climate in our country.

In general

On February 22, 2011 the U.S. Supreme Court shielded drug companies from all liability for harm caused by vaccines mandated by government when companies could have made a safer vaccine. 1

From now on, drug companies selling vaccines in America will not be held accountable by a jury of our peers in a court of law if those vaccines brain damage us but could have been made less toxic. 2

If you get paralyzed by a flu shot or your child has a serious reaction to a vaccine required for school and becomes learning disabled, epileptic, autistic, asthmatic, diabetic or mentally retarded, you are on your own. https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/March-2011/No-Pharma-Liability--No-Vaccine-Mandates-.aspx

First of all, shingles isnt a yearly vaccine.

How effective would you desire the flu vaccine to be worthwhile?

Should illegal aliens be rounded up and shipped out, since it is unlikely that they are current on their vaccinations? They are causing a biohazardous climate in our country.

Dont forget about the Amish :mad: