Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Falcons at Eagles: In-Game Discussion

:mad:

Receivers and te dont matter, they can get on track easy. RB your either in the gameplan or you arent. Ajayi clearly isnt.

I hope people realize that the Eagles receivers suck ass and can't get open. Agholor is so overrated. Nick Foles is throwing darts in the only spot they can go because Agholor can't separate.

Receivers and te dont matter, they can get on track easy. RB your either in the gameplan or you arent. Ajayi clearly isnt.

Of course. This is my opening day overreaction. :doublethumbsup:

Yes give a 52yr old scat back carries, great plan. Id cut Ajayi mid game if I could.

You should have consulted me. Ajayi wouldn't make it onto any single daily or best ball league this season for me

Philly fans are the worst fans of all time. The team won the superbowl last year, and now they are getting booed going into the locker room at halftime. Jeez.

Philly fans are the worst fans of all time. The team won the superbowl last year, and now they are getting booed going into the locker room at halftime. Jeez.

Well at least they are consistent

Anyone have scanner audio for the police inside the stadium? That would be fun to hear!

More exciting than thi crap-fest, anyway.

Sounds like I am not missing much of a game. I got Ajayi out of my lineup, but Coleman is still in one of my flex spots in another league.

Yeah I had to work with a lot of them while they won the SB. At work they are fine. I don't quite get what turns them into douche bags at the stadium. I remember the video where the guy holding his kid was being pelted with beer. Philly fans defended the actions...

Well at least they are consistent

True. Let's see if there is a mob beating before the night ends. That will confirm. Oakland and Philly. Yuck.

Yeah I had to work with a lot of them while they won the SB. At work they are fine. I don't quite get what turns them into douche bags at the stadium. I remember the video where the guy holding his kid was being pelted with beer. Philly fans defended the actions...

I spent some time in Philly. They have nothing else but gross lifestyles.

What's the over/under on how many times the term RPO is going to be mentioned?

You're all a bunch of idiots! I don't need to draft no stinking TE!!!! :mad:

16th round... gimme I don't care... Austin Hooper, whatever.

Doh :mellow:

I watched the last few minutes of the first half and it was like watching paint dry.

I remember the video where the guy holding his kid was being pelted with beer. Philly fans defended the actions...

I saw the pre video. Kid deserved it. :banana:

You're all a bunch of idiots! I don't need to draft no stinking TE!!!! :mad:

16th round... gimme I don't care... Austin Hooper, whatever.

Doh :mellow:

If it makes you feel any better, whoever drafted Ertz early probably feels worse than you right now.