Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

FU Thanksgiving week 12

J Howard it’s ok to run forward when given the ball.

Run to day light.

FU Amari Cooper for scoring 30 points (non-PPR!) while seated on my bench. :bench:

I'm sure next week I'll be starting you and you'll go back to your typical 25-yard, no TD performance. Thanks for nothing.

Did the road to Hana on Maui today, may as well been on the moon with internet. Fock me. TreQuan Smith going from questionable to OUT. Focking malingerer.

, Smith may just lose his job that was a nice catch by Kirkwood. Nothing is guaranteed in this league, suck it up buttercup.

I have admit I’ve been tough on A Cooper, but he sure does look good and as really made the Cowboys passing game a heck of a lot better. I don’t know the man, but I’m happy for him.

Congrats to those of you that did pick him up or even kept him.

And yeah Howard has been a I think will be the bust of the year expecally in non ppr.

I think Leveon Bell has to be bust of the year. Although if you wanted to give Howard the Bust of the Year award for guys who actually played a game, that works.

• Like 1

My 2018 Fantasy All-Bust Team:

QB- Tom Brady- the 3rd or 4th QB drafted he currently stands as QB 15 in my league just 9 points ahead of Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB-Dalvin Cook

RB- Shady

RB-Howard

WR-Landry

WR-Baldwin

WR- Keenan Allen (drafted 6th, currently 18th in my league)

TE- Gronk

Defense- Jax

Flex- Royce Freeman (remember him?)

Its funny how there are still people who have Matt stafford on their roster as if hes the viable QB value hes been his whole career before. The train is off the rails this season, hes giving a big FU to people.

Philly defense-they are so bad it looks like they're letting Eli just drop back and stare down Barkley and then throw to him-buncha high school kids out there playing DB for Eagles.

Wentz is simply unstartable right now for the pure fact he gets no time on the field because the Philly D can't get off the field.

FU Carson Wentz. Good thing I already clinched a bye cause you focking suck moose d!ck.

FU Leonard Fornette for having a career day against me

Fock the jerkoff in one of my leagues that hasn't submitted a lineup in the last 5 weeks, handing out free wins like candy. So what if your team sucks (because you suck). Be a man and play the game douche

And fock the other jerkoff in my league that picks up free agents nonstop all day everyday (no waivers in this league).

Oh, and FU Joe Mixon. Is this guy becoming unstartable?

Halftime and Shepard has his usual 4 points-guess I'm gonna have to run with that. Keep that bench warm Shepard, you aren't doing a damned thing out there on the field!

Okay, Lamar Jackson, I get it that you aren't gonna run for 150 yards/week....but 5 rush yards in the first half?

Come on, bro....

Eli just wants to keep on starting. He has a pass to be randomly horrible from one play to the next as long as he is forcing it to OBJ and the rook.

Eli just wants to keep on starting. He has a pass to be randomly horrible from one play to the next as long as he is forcing it to OBJ and the rook.

100% right.

HAHA right now Mayfield has 54 pts, I sat him for Rivers usual 22 pass attempts a game.............I was gonna lose today anyway (byes and Green), days like today are why booze and bars was/were invented.

My 2018 Fantasy All-Bust Team:

QB- Tom Brady- the 3rd or 4th QB drafted he currently stands as QB 15 in my league just 9 points ahead of Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB-Dalvin Cook

RB- Shady

RB-Howard

WR-Landry

WR-Baldwin

WR- Keenan Allen (drafted 6th, currently 18th in my league)

TE- Gronk

Defense- Jax

Flex- Royce Freeman (remember him?)

QB: Stafford. Or Garopolo if you want to count injuries.

RB: Le'veon Bell. Not sure if not signing a contract is the same as an injury or not, but I think he deserves this spot.

RB: Derrick Henry. (dis)Honourable mention to Jordan Howard and Lesean McCoy.

WR: Larry Fitzgerald. I reserve the right to be wrong on this one if he finishes strong.

WR: Doug Baldwin. So questionable it hurts.

WR: Golden Tate. Has done nothing since being traded to the Eagles.

TE: Gronkowski, Graham, Engram. Injuries have played a part (Gronk/Engram), so give it to Graham.

K: Uh, no one cares about kickers do they? But in the interest of picking one, how about Chris Boswell? Good offense, no FG.

Def: Has to be Jacksonville.

QB: Stafford. Or Garopolo if you want to count injuries.

RB: Le'veon Bell. Not sure if not signing a contract is the same as an injury or not, but I think he deserves this spot.

RB: Derrick Henry. (dis)Honourable mention to Jordan Howard and Lesean McCoy.

WR: Larry Fitzgerald. I reserve the right to be wrong on this one if he finishes strong.

WR: Doug Baldwin. So questionable it hurts.

WR: Golden Tate. Has done nothing since being traded to the Eagles.

TE: Gronkowski, Graham, Engram. Injuries have played a part (Gronk/Engram), so give it to Graham.

K: Uh, no one cares about kickers do they? But in the interest of picking one, how about Chris Boswell? Good offense, no FG.

Def: Has to be Jacksonville.

QB: Stafford

RB: Bell

RB: Drake

WR: Hogan

WR: Jeffrey

TE: Burton

FU to retarded penalties killing my RBs. So far we've had a delay of game on first and goal, a false start on first and goal, now a holding on first and goal from the f*cking 3 yard line.

FU to all of these horrid real-life QB performances. Fantasy is random enough without all of this horribleness.