Sign in to follow this  
MDC

LeBron is a focking loser

9 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

He is the best player in the game currently but is not the GOAT. Kobe is the GOAT.

I am not sure he’s the best in the game right now. I would rather have Durant or maybe Kawhi right now.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I am not sure he’s the best in the game right now. I would rather have Durant or maybe Kawhi right now.

Agree on Durant, for a variety of reasons....   👍

56 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

He is the best player in the game currently but is not the GOAT. Kobe is the GOAT.

:lol: at Kobe...

10 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol: at Kobe...

I inferred he was talking about "dooshbag team mate" and was OK with it, i am hoping he did not mean in terms of talent, ability, etc...

16 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I inferred he was talking about "dooshbag team mate" and was OK with it, i am hoping he did not mean in terms of talent, ability, etc...

I took it the other way since many believe that LeBron is the greatest player of all time...  Never thought about it from this angle...

Kobe is probably a Top 10 alltime player but he isn’t close to the GOAT. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Kobe is probably a Top 10 alltime player but he isn’t close to the GOAT. 

👍

Jordan is the GOAT.  

6 rings

2 three-peats

Incredible with the game on the line

Unmatched ability to take over a game and dominate when he needed to

18 hours ago, peenie said:

I did watch the clip and he was talking to someone else on the team who was also on the bench near him. I figured it didn't have to do with the coach because the other guy also wasn't listening to the coach. I'll watch again...

Oh dang, that wasn't a player. That was just some random dude sitting behind him.

Thank you for the explanation.

I think the guy he's talking to is Tyson Chandler - a teammate that might be injured.

• Like 1

Anyone watch Lebron fall to the ground and cry after missing a layup and not getting a foul call at the end of regulation tonight?  😂

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Anyone watch Lebron fall to the ground and cry after missing a layup and not getting a foul call at the end of regulation tonight?  😂

That was quite the hissy fit.

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Total missed game deciding call by the ref.  

They did miss him traveling before he got to the basket.

The second best basketball player in NBA History.  Once he moved to L.A. and went “woke” it wasn’t worth watching.  :dunno: 

45 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The second best basketball player in NBA History.  Once he moved to L.A. and went “woke” it wasn’t worth watching.  :dunno: 

Not even close.

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

He's teetering on top 5, no way #2 of all time. 

He's number 1.  You guys are just letting the fact that he's a douche cloud your judgement.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

He's number 1.  You guys are just letting the fact that he's a douche cloud your judgement.

I might be the biggest NBA fan in the GC. I got him at 6.

Jordan

Kareem

Magic

Bird

Kobe

Lebron

Not a single one of those guys would've dragged those sorry cavs teams to a finals.

Tier One: Wilt Chamberlin, Michael Jordan

Tier Two: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson

Tier Three: Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O"Neal, Hakeen Olajuwon, Tim Duncan, Stephen Curry, Karl Malone

Tier Four: Moses Malone, Julius Erving, Kevin Durant, Jerry West, Kevin Garnett, Lebron James

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

Tier One: Wilt Chamberlin, Michael Jordan

Tier Two: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson

Tier Three: Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O"Neal, Hakeen Olajuwon, Tim Duncan, Stephen Curry, Karl Malone

Tier Four: Moses Malone, Julius Erving, Kevin Durant, Jerry West, Kevin Garnett, Lebron James

Kobe & Russell are tier 1 as well. 

You're disrespecting Lebron. You can hate him personally but he's tier 1 all day. 

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

Kobe & Russell are tier 1 as well. 

You're disrespecting Lebron. You can hate him personally but he's tier 1 all day. 

How good was Kobe really? He lost to gravity. 

Bill Russell? Wilt focked all the broads in his family. Twice. 

I don't disrespect Lebron. He simply is the drizzling sh!ts with a brain that would bounce around in a flea's assh0le. 

• Haha 1

Im not sure exactly where you put Lebron.  All I know is he isn't better than Michael was.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im not sure exactly where you put Lebron.  All I know is he isn't better than Michael was.   

Agree, but to say he's not in that top Tier is just insane. I hate the guy as much as anyone but he's an amazing talent. 

Anyone with some personal list that includes wilt and bill Russell can't be taken seriously.  How can you rate players you haven't watched?

8 hours ago, nobody said:

Not a single one of those guys would've dragged those sorry cavs teams to a finals.

There are a lot of factors that go into the GOAT. I dont think thats a very good one. My factors are Titles, MVPs, Finals MVPs, Stats vs competition, D, eyetest on skills, who do I want to take the last shot.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Anyone with some personal list that includes wilt and bill Russell can't be taken seriously.  How can you rate players you haven't watched?

This. I always start my list in 1980. Same with football QBs. I never saw Johnny U.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

There are a lot of factors that go into the GOAT. I dont think thats a very good one. My factors are Titles, MVPs, Finals MVPs, Stats vs competition, D, eyetest on skills, who do I want to take the last shot.

This. I always start my list in 1980. Same with football QBs. I never saw Johnny U.

Titles are team stats.  If Chicago doesn't get Pippen, and Chicago gets one title, all of the sudden Jordan isn't as good?

10 hours ago, nobody said:

Titles are team stats.  If Chicago doesn't get Pippen, and Chicago gets one title, all of the sudden Jordan isn't as good?

Titles matter for the goat in hoops. Also for QBs. If Jordan had 1 title, he wouldnt be the in the goat discussion.

15 hours ago, nobody said:

14 hours ago, Herbivore said:

If you're talking about Greatest of "All Time", you have to include players of "All Time".  Any list that doesn't take them into account, can't be taken seriously.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If you're talking about Greatest of "All Time", you have to include players of "All Time".  Any list that doesn't take them into account, can't be taken seriously.

its a fair point. I just don't see how you rate those things if you didnt live them. I cant take those lists seriously.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:40 AM, Herbivore said:

I might be the biggest NBA fan in the GC. I got him at 6.

Jordan

Kareem

Magic

Bird

Kobe

Lebron

Yeah, I'd like to see how LeBum would have handled playing the Pistons every damn year like those other guys did, then turn around and play each other.  No way he's as successful.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

its a fair point. I just don't see how you rate those things if you didnt live them. I cant take those lists seriously.

I don't have a problem with people judging only those who've they seen, but don't say greatest of "all time", say greatest of "my time".  I guess that's my real point.

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Yeah, I'd like to see how LeBum would have handled playing the Pistons every damn year like those other guys did, then turn around and play each other.  No way he's as successful.

I'd like to see LeBron play when they actually called people for travelling.  He'd probably have 10k less points.  😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

People are just talking out of their asses then.  None of you have seen wilt, Oscar Robertson, or bill Russell play on a regular basis, so by your criteria no one here is qualified to determine the goat.  But I guess it's obvious by most of the comments here that 95% of you don't watch basketball on a regular basis anyway.