Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Sexual Stamina

Sexual Stamina  

79 members have voted

1. 1. When totally sober and discounting foreplay.....On average how long do you last after insertion before "finishing"?

• Under 2 minites
    • 2-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-20 minutes
    • 20 Minutes plus

Edit:

Lets assume:

- It's someone you've been with many times.

- You haven't gotten any in at least 24 hours.

- No condom.

Obviously that is dependent on

1. How many times you've focked that particular girl.

2. If you are wearing a condom

First time... if completely sober and going bareback.... I'd be lucky to last five minutes.

After the third or fourth time... I can go all night if I am so inclined.

Rubbers obviously allow you to go longer.

Also, am I trying to finish fast or to last a long time? If it has been 3+ days, I can finish in 2 minutes if I want. Sometimes your mom wants a 60 minute man though, so I make sure the TV remote is within reach.

i wish i had 20 minute sex....geesh, 5 minutes is more like it. thank god for condoms or else 2 minutes would be the average.

I have pounded more pvssy than anyone on this bored. Guaranteed! Who gives a fock how long you last, as long as you get your nut.

yeah, i guess that's what the last man i dated was thinking. :thumbsdown: :banana:

It also depends on the position too..

Last night was the first time in a week I got some with my girl, went over 20..

She got hers :banana: , then we switched to a different position that I like, done in less than a minute. :thumbsdown:

20 minutes is your high range? I'd call 10 minutes a "quicky" -- 15-20 on average, usually longer. :thumbsdown:

Guest Black Label Society
yeah, i guess that's what the last man i dated was thinking. :rolleyes: <_<

You are deprived girl.

I'll freely admit there are times where 5 minutes in, I'm ready to go.

Other times, I can go for hours if I want. Depends on how horny I am beforehand.

Since this includes no foreplay, I said 20+ minutes.

With a condom......as long as I can keep it up.

But I should preface that in my 'advanced' age (35), I usually approach sex like a marathon and not a sprint.

I like to enjoy it, not try to pull a groin muscle.

I find that 20-30 minutes is sufficient for most girls. Some less, some more.

I have pounded more pvssy than anyone on this bored. Guaranteed!

Think so, huh?

I doubt it :doublethumbsup:

Long enough that your mom keeps asking me to come back

Guest Davaco

iam good for at least 2 loads a nite.

my wife has to tell me shes had enough before i stop

:first:

Quiet SUX, I'm fishin' here.

I figured you liked to herd cats and beat them with a broom. :P

Funny thing about me is that on my FIRST go at it I'm good for about 4 strokes. However, 5 minutes later I can start right back up and not get to orgasm again if I pumped all night.

Oddly enough, jacking off at some point during the day does NOTHING to stall the quick first shot if my wife and I hook up later in the day. So, even though it is my second orgasm of the day, it is still my first intercourse and my body knows it. Clearly its a psychological issue and not a physiological one.

Stranger still is the fact that a BJ or h@ndjob can take 15+ minutes. Stupid c0ck of mine.

then we switched to a different position that I like, done in less than a minute. :dunno:

Ah yes, the ol' ###### in the vagina position :dunno:

I have pounded more pvssy than anyone on this bored. Guaranteed! Who gives a fock how long you last, as long as you get your nut.

:banana:

True dat.

Guest Black Label Society
you mean there's an end?

You black?

Funny thing about me is that on my FIRST go at it I'm good for about 4 strokes. However, 5 minutes later I can start right back up and not get to orgasm again if I pumped all night.

Oddly enough, jacking off at some point during the day does NOTHING to stall the quick first shot if my wife and I hook up later in the day. So, even though it is my second orgasm of the day, it is still my first intercourse and my body knows it. Clearly its a psychological issue and not a physiological one.

Stranger still is the fact that a BJ or h@ndjob can take 15+ minutes. Stupid c0ck of mine.

I have the exact same problems. Glad Im not the only one. :argue:

oooook I sees the poll and am skipping the other stuff...

you can't be serious with all this 2 minute 5 minute stuff right? I mean -maybe- if you were getting worked

over well with the hands and mouth beforehand could I see a few minutes. but 10-15 mins would be a quickie/ nooner,

20+ a typical session and 30 mins or more a good long fock. Hell it takes at least 5 mins to jerk myself off and that's

while horny and knowing the best/fastest way to do it. I guess I like to go slower and enjoy the pnssytime more. Long

focks also seem to keep it in the ready to go position while quickies leave you hangin.

anyways

you can't be serious with all this 2 minute 5 minute stuff right? I mean -maybe- if you were getting worked

over well with the hands and mouth beforehand could I see a few minutes. but 10-15 mins would be a quickie/ nooner,

20+ a typical session and 30 mins or more a good long fock. Hell it takes at least 5 mins to jerk myself off and that's

while horny and knowing the best/fastest way to do it. I guess I like to go slower and enjoy the pnssytime more. Long

focks also seem to keep it in the ready to go position while quickies leave you hangin.

anyways

Maybe gays just last longer.... :argue:

anyways

Yeah yeah.....we know. And you are focking a model, you make $500,000/yr, live in a mansion, have a 10" cack

Oh, and you are undefeated in all your fantasy leagues too.

:argue:

Yeah yeah.....we know. And you are focking a model, you make $500,000/yr, live in a mansion, have a 10" cack

:argue:

I thought this was the requirement for posting here..... :pointstosky:

how'd I get dragged into this?

And wait... there is a possability of sex with a rubber? wow, you guys are more dangerous than me! I dont want kids... I REALLY don't want kids!!! even when I'm with a steady girlfriend and she takes the pill, I still use rubbers. I had a chick with an IUD (the surgical implant) and I STILL used rubbers... I really really really dont want kids.

That being said. if it's only been 24+ hours since last sex, easily 30-40minutes of hard pumping, no amount of foreplay will affect it.

If I've been getting it like 5-6 times a day for a week, well then, after she has her O's, I just give the fock up and find something else to do.

:wall:

ah ok I'll bite

do you believe this guy?

I am not focking a model, I am a focking model. sheesh. or should I go with: wtf, your mom models?

I've never actually answered one of those 'how much do you make' threads, everyone lies anyway

You can see my house in my myspace pics. myspace sucks but I must be on it for the radio show forum.

a couple curlies here actually have seen my cack

I always thought your handle was cause you were on roids and lifted weights.... guess I was wrong.. :dunno:

Either way, I'm sure that half this forum is filled with attractive/hot people, and the other half is filled with uggo's... And I'd bet money that it's pretty consistent no matter what board you to to except maybe FBG..? Cause with how hard they censor, you'd really have to be a prissy choir boy to hang around.. :P

You do realize that they were really 55 year old fat guys, right? :banana:

I always thought your handle was cause you were on roids and lifted weights....

what is it with assumptions about my nick over the years? I do lift 5 days a week, does a body good. Still do MA, instruct sometimes, spar,

play hockey etc...

I took this nick when I was in college because my buddy and I would go to the rec to work out and you always have the

ultra serious, grunting, weight clanging, funny pants, tiny tanktop wearing etc etc lifting dudes. We'd goof on them, I like to have fun

with a workout. He'd be lifting and I'd be yelling: oh yeaaaa you're gettin HUUUUGeeee and he'd say: no way man, you're the

one getting huuuuuge! Dude, I'm so huge I can't even wipe my own ass anymore, can you spot me on that later? Sure

thing duuuude, but I'm so huge I can't reach down and tie my shoes anymore... the boneheads would glance at us or just

try to ignore us, it was hard not to laugh sometimes.

anyway

what is it with assumptions about my nick over the years? I do lift 5 days a week, does a body good. Still do MA, instruct sometimes, spar,

play hockey etc...

I took this nick when I was in college because my buddy and I would go to the rec to work out and you always have the

ultra serious, grunting, weight clanging, funny pants, tiny tanktop wearing etc etc lifting dudes. We'd goof on them, I like to have fun

with a workout. He'd be lifting and I'd be yelling: oh yeaaaa you're gettin HUUUUGeeee and he'd say: no way man, you're the

one getting huuuuuge! Dude, I'm so huge I can't even wipe my own ass anymore, can you spot me on that later? Sure

thing duuuude, but I'm so huge I can't reach down and tie my shoes anymore... the boneheads would glance at us or just

try to ignore us, it was hard not to laugh sometimes.

anyway

:ninja:

For the most part, I am with you on everything you just said. exactly.

I figured you liked to herd cats and beat them with a broom. :ninja:

:o

I had a chick with an IUD (the surgical implant)

Keep using those rubbers, an IUD is NOT a surgical implant.

HTH.

It also depends on the position too..

Last night was the first time in a week I got some with my girl, went over 20..

She got hers :cry: , then we switched to a different position that I like, done in less than a minute. :pointstosky:

Did the one minute part include her brother, shampoo and a pitching wedge?