Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

What kind of cute whittle animal are ya?

A FOCKING SQUIRREL!!!

:thumbsup:

You Are A: Squirrel!

Squirrels are quick and cheerful animals who spend their time scurrying, scavenging, and playing. As a squirrel, you are often seen jumping happily from branch to branch up in the treetops. Squirrels are foragers searching for nuts and seeds, and they are social animals often seen chasing and playing with other squirrels.

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Monkey

You are least like a: Turtle or a Lamb

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Duck or a Bear Cub

You are least like a: Lamb or a Chipmunk

A duck! :thumbsup:

I was almost a monkey or a frog, though. :banana:

You Are A: Pony!

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Puppy

You are least like a: Duck or a Groundhog

You Are A: Bear Cub!

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Lamb

You are least like a: Parakeet or a Squirrel

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Lamb

You are least like a: Parakeet or a Squirrel

My whittle hairy bear.

:wub:

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Monkey

You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Duck or a Kitten

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Squirrel

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Duck or a Turtle

You are least like a: Parakeet or a Mouse

You Are A: Pony!

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, with a long, flowing mane that blows in the breeze.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Monkey

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Turtle

I wanna be a monkey!

:dunno:

You Are A: Groundhog!

Groundhogs are cuddly-looking and timid mammals that eat mostly grass, seeds, and other vegetation. As a groundhog you will rarely stray far from your burrow and will run in the face of danger, but you will defend their home fiercely from predators. Groundhogs are even given their own holiday in the US, during which a groundhog is said to predict how long winter weather will last!

You were almost a: Kitten or a Bear Cub

You are least like a: Parakeet or a Duck

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Duck

You are least like a: Puppy or a Mouse

A duck! :dunno:

I was almost a monkey or a frog, though. :dunno:

:wub: Must be the taekwondo connection? :dunno:

:wub: Must be the taekwondo connection? :dunno:

:dunno: could be!

You Are A: Puppy!

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your outgoing and friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Pony or a Lamb

You are least like a: Bear Cub or a Turtle

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your outgoing and friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I am a puppy tooooooooooooooooooooooo

:wub: No, I won't say it. Puppy's are nice!

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I am a puppy tooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's definitely a GOOD thing! :dunno:

Me too

Must be a chick thing :dunno:

Me too

Must be a chick thing :dunno:

I'm a bear cub.

:headbanger:

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Duck or a Monkey

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

You Are An: Alligator!

Alligators are solitary, territorial animals. You will defend prime territory. Although you have a large body and slow metabolism, you are capable of short bursts of speed that can exceed 30 miles per hour, though this could more properly be classified as a short fast lunge rather than a dash. Your main prey is smaller animals that you can kill and eat with a single bite. You may kill larger prey by grabbing it and dragging it in the water to drown. You consume food that cannot be eaten in one bite by allowing it to rot or by biting and then spinning or convulsing wildly until bite-size pieces are torn off. This is referred to as the "death roll." Most of the muscle in your jaw is intended for biting and gripping prey. The muscles for opening your jaw is relatively weak. As a result an adult man can hold your jaw shut with his bare hands.

You were almost a: Wolverine or a Rhinoceros

You are least like a: Boar or the Ebola Virus

You Are An: Alligator!

Alligators are solitary, territorial animals. You will defend prime territory. Although you have a large body and slow metabolism, you are capable of short bursts of speed that can exceed 30 miles per hour, though this could more properly be classified as a short fast lunge rather than a dash. Your main prey is smaller animals that you can kill and eat with a single bite. You may kill larger prey by grabbing it and dragging it in the water to drown. You consume food that cannot be eaten in one bite by allowing it to rot or by biting and then spinning or convulsing wildly until bite-size pieces are torn off. This is referred to as the "death roll." Most of the muscle in your jaw is intended for biting and gripping prey. The muscles for opening your jaw is relatively weak. As a result an adult man can hold your jaw shut with his bare hands.

You were almost a: Wolverine or a Rhinoceros

You are least like a: Boar or the Ebola Virus

Dude, you were SO CLOSE to this:

bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.

j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.

bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.

j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.

j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.

bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.

j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.

j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.

j_gurli3: thats it.

bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

Dude, you were SO CLOSE to this:

bloodninja: Ok baby, we got to hurry, I don't know how long I can keep it ready for you.

j_gurli3: thats ok. ok i'm a japanese schoolgirl, what r u.

bloodninja: A Rhinocerus. Well, hung like one, thats for sure.

j_gurli3: haha, ok lets go.

j_gurli3: i put my hand through ur hair, and kiss u on the neck.

bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

j_gurli3: haha, ok, u know that turns me on.

j_gurli3: i start unbuttoning ur shirt.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.

j_gurli3: No, ur not really a Rhinocerus silly, it's just part of the game.

bloodninja: Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass.

j_gurli3: stop, cmon be serious.

bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

bloodninja: I stomp my feet, the dust stirs around my tough skinned feet.

j_gurli3: thats it.

bloodninja: Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

bloodninja: Goddam am I hard now.

A blood ninja sighting....it's officially a topic now! :headbanger:

You are a Pony

You were almost a: Bunny or a Groundhog

You are least like a: Turtle or a Frog

I wanted to be a kat :D

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Frog

You are least like a: Squirrel or a Duckling

You are a Pony

I wanted to be a kat :D

uhm, uh, er, um - :D

You are a Pony

I wanted to be a kat :banana:

I almost was

You were almost a: Duck or a Kitten

:D :D

I must be a chick now cuz I am a puppy

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten

I was sure it would come back baboon

I must be a chick now cuz I am a puppy

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten

I was sure it would come back baboon

:thumbsup: Puppies ROCK!

You Are A: Frog!

Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Squirrel

You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

Given the law of opposites Sux, we should attract :thumbsup:

You Are A: Turtle!

These reptiles, famous for their hard outer shells, spent their days roaming for food and relaxing in the water. As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly. You tend to hide in your shell and you aren't much of a sprinter, but you are quite tough. You also happen to be as cute as you are fascinating.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Frog

You are least like a: Squirrel or a Parakeet

:thumbsup:

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

Me 2 :thumbsup:

Racist! :o

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your your short temper are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Mouse

You are least like a: Bunny or a Groundhog

I guess a duck is alright, but I would've rather been a monkey.