Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

what did everyone get for xmas?

I play a little guitar and can pick up musical patterns well so I moved thru it quickly.

I'm going to struggle on future levels tho because, what little guitar I play, I don't use my pinky much. :dunno:

I heard Slash on the radio the other day talking about the game and he said that playing guitar for however many years actually made it more difficult to play the game. :banana:

For my birthday, Tim Tebow won the Heisman.

For Christmas, I got 2 out of 2 FF championships!

:(

So basically they are gifting to you over years to avoid estate taxes?

Anyway, I agree with your story. My gramma didn't drive, so I'd take her to the grocery store when I was around. Next door was a bowling alley; she hated if I stayed with her because she'd feel rushed, so I'd go bowl a few games. I'd come back as she was checking out, painstakingly pulling out coupons which in the end saved her, say, $7. Then she'd give me $10 for driving her. I tried to turn it down but she wouldn't let me. :dunno:

been doing that for years. as she says: what am I going to do with it? take it with me? she's 89.

I used to mow her lawn and do other jobs round the house, once a week I'd take her grocery shopping. She'd get a few

things for herself and tell me to get whatever I wanted. That was a pretty good deal, specially when you're in college. So

I don't think it's too tough to visit her mon thru friday, she took pretty good care of me and I'm not so busy.

Sportster 5 Sirius satellite radio

A new coffee maker

A throw blanket with the picture of my old dog "Sir" on it!!! <_<

a long sleeve shirt and socks

........and my girlfriend and I got to spend the day with my daughter!!!!

That was snow.

Was it??? In the pic, I thought you were making your son walk the dog in a hail storm.

Not that I remember, but I got mugged by 8 to 12 people, broken ribs, broken nose, broken hand and broken orbital bone(s) arond my eye, 30+ stitches in my forehead and a pretty severve concussion..

For thier trouble, the thieves made away with 32 dollars. It wasn't a very christian thing to do on xmas. I did get some oxycontin for christmas I guess, and it 20 minutes I get to take some more...I don't think I'll be posting then. haha

Merry Christmas all.

Not that I remember, but I got mugged by 8 to 12 people, broken ribs, broken nose, broken hand and broken orbital bone(s) arond my eye, 30+ stitches in my forehead and a pretty severve concussion..

For thier trouble, the thieves made away with 32 dollars. It wasn't a very christian thing to do on xmas. I did get some oxycontin for christmas I guess, and it 20 minutes I get to take some more...I don't think I'll be posting then. haha

Merry Christmas all.

Wow. :music_guitarred: Sorry to hear dood. Glad to hear that you are good enough to type. Any chance of finding them?

Was it??? In the pic, I thought you were making your son walk the dog in a hail storm.

Just really big snow flakes.

Wow. :music_guitarred: Sorry to hear dood. Glad to hear that you are good enough to type. Any chance of finding them?

thanks man, appreciate.

I honestly can't remember anything from 8 last night until 4 this morning. But, my brother told me these fockin idiots dropped a digital camera, with over 200 pictures on it. Pics of these guys in HS shirts, pics with guns...

Honestly, if they had guns and stuff, I got off easy. I just keep repeating the line from goodfella's, "Everynow and then everyone has to take a beating"

when I get a little better, I'll post some pictures. I'm pretty fockin scary looking right now.

Few Lacoste polos

new Pumas

Hugo XY (If you're not wearing it already guys, get off your ass.)

Fossil belt

A&F pajama pants

new Von Dutch hat.

I'll take what are a bunch of things that someone over 30 shouldn't wear for 100, Alex!

I'll take what are a bunch of things that someone over 30 shouldn't wear for 100, Alex!

me-2006 is like 18 dude.

me-2006 is like 18 dude.

Oh, well...

Then my statement is reaffirmed. :thumbsup:

I got:

GH3 for PS2, wireless guitar...

Texans sweatshirt.

Books.

Wet Dry Vac.

Wine glasses.

bunch of camo for hunting.

Oh, well...

Then my statement is reaffirmed. :unsure:

I got:

Texans sweatshirt.

Books.

Wet Dry Vac.

Wine glasses.

I'll take "sh!t no one under 45 would be interested in for 100, Alex." :rolleyes:

<_<

Oh, well...

Then my statement is reaffirmed. :rolleyes:

I got:

GH3 for PS2, wireless guitar...

Texans sweatshirt.

Books.

Wet Dry Vac.

Wine glasses.

And you should be getting something from your secretion santa tomorrow.

Merry Christmas all.

8-12 people?? Where was this? Miami, New York, Chicago, Detroit?

You've never been in Bed, Bath, and Beyond the day after Christmas have you?

You've never been in Bed, Bath, and Beyond the day after Christmas have you?

Fock no. I stay far away from the nutties out there looking to save a buck.

Oh, well...

Then my statement is reaffirmed. :D

I got:

Texans sweatshirt.

I'll take

"What's $2.99 at Salvation Army"

for 200 Alex

LOL...no West Palm Beach...one of the nicest places in florida.

LOL...no West Palm Beach...one of the nicest places in florida.

Hopefully the pics on the camera will do them in. Hope you heal well.

Just really big snow flakes.

how aboot a pic of you with your tongue out trying to catch them big flakes.................................nakked would be better................

Merry Christmas all.

lucky for you gfiafp showed up just in time

Merry Christmas all.

I assume Strike is putting together the collection? :)

Just kidding. That sucks, hope you heal up fast.

I got a WII as well. My kids think they got it. Dumb kids.

i got my 50" 1080p plasma(my present to me for being so good this year) and my inlaws got me a HD-DVD player. :)

i got my 50" 1080p plasma(my present to me for being so good this year) and my inlaws got me a HD-DVD player. :)

blu ray > HDDVD

blu ray > HDDVD

maybe it is, maybe it isn't...either way, it was a gift and i didn't have to pay for it.:)

Big focking chunk of coal. What's that all about? :overhead:

Clothes for work

Clothes for play

Gift cards

That wii game thing with an extra controller

Some AC/DC box set thing with cd and dvd :dunno:

Couple movies

Vacuum thingy for car

Some DVD type game

Some other crap

Meh. I told everyone I didn't want anything. I enjoy giving alot more, I really do. I couldn't care less if I got anything. I told them if they feel like they need to buy me something, get me gift cards. :dunno:

Never been big on getting gifts. :dunno:

Merry Christmas all.

Bloody hell, man. Heal up fast and may those poohahs get the assraping in jail they so richly deserve.

Bloody hell, man.

Stop with the Brit speak. TIA.

I assume Strike is putting together the collection? :cheers:

LOL & thanks.

Healing okay, my right eye opened today. Found out I don't have a broken bone in my hand. Someone stomped on it, and broke some blood vessels, so it's all swelled up and sore, but no broken hand bones as far as they can tell.

Just got back from seeing an facial reconstructive surgeon and the intitial prognosis is pretty good. Unless the orbitlal bones fall backwards when the swelling goes down, I won't need surgery around my eye. The nose, they can't tell yet, it's pretty straight, but again, they won't know for another 7 or 10 days, but he was pretty encouraged that I can breathe through it.. I'm not looking to flying though, got a feeling the pressurized cabins are going to be brutal.

I'm doing fairly well, I haven't taken any painkillers today at all. Really right now, I"m frustrated cause I can't get all the blood off my face, can't scrub it off my nose or under my cheeks...just too painful. Maybe I[ll try a little rubbing alcohol later.

Got to find the digital camera, I'll post my "I want to Florida and got my ass kicked" pictures.

LOL & thanks.

Healing okay, my right eye opened today. Found out I don't have a broken bone in my hand. Someone stomped on it, and broke some blood vessels, so it's all swelled up and sore, but no broken hand bones as far as they can tell.

Just got back from seeing an facial reconstructive surgeon and the intitial prognosis is pretty good. Unless the orbitlal bones fall backwards when the swelling goes down, I won't need surgery around my eye. The nose, they can't tell yet, it's pretty straight, but again, they won't know for another 7 or 10 days, but he was pretty encouraged that I can breathe through it.. I'm not looking to flying though, got a feeling the pressurized cabins are going to be brutal.

I'm doing fairly well, I haven't taken any painkillers today at all. Really right now, I"m frustrated cause I can't get all the blood off my face, can't scrub it off my nose or under my cheeks...just too painful. Maybe I[ll try a little rubbing alcohol later.

Got to find the digital camera, I'll post my "I want to Florida and got my ass kicked" pictures.

Sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you're handling it in good spirits considering. Something similar happened to my dad around 8 years ago. Same amount of people, also total strangers, and they kept at it after he was down and out. It's amazing how shitty some people are. He had to have his jaw wired for 6 months and did need some reconstructive surgery. He had the same outlook though, could of been worse and he was happy to be relatively fine. Hope you heal well and soon :cheers: