Sign in to follow this  
Scary Gary

Crazy story from party. Guy nails another guys wife.

A co-worker of mine (We'll call him "Bill") was claiming "Yeah....anytime I'm alone with a woman, if I play "To Be With You" by Mr. Big, she'll more than likely get in the sack with me...."

So a different co-worker of mine (Todd) laughs at him, says "whatever". So Bill says "okay...i'll prove it to you...leave the room and leave your wife and me alone...have that song cued up on the CD player.

So Todd humors him and leaves the room. It's not 10 minutes later...and he can hear the slap of skin slapping skin over and over (probably doggy style?) coming from the room they were in. He can hear his wife moaning and what not also--so it's likely she's getting laid.

Less than 20 minutes later, Bill comes walking out of the room and looks at Todd with a big smile on his face. All Todd could do is shake his head in complete and utter disbelief.

A co-worker of mine (We'll call him "Bill") was claiming "Yeah....anytime I'm alone with a woman, if I play "To Be With You" by Mr. Big, she'll more than likely get in the sack with me...."

So a different co-worker of mine (Todd) laughs at him, says "whatever". So Bill says "okay...i'll prove it to you...leave the room and leave your wife and me alone...have that song cued up on the CD player.

So Todd humors him and leaves the room. It's not 10 minutes later...and he can hear the slap of skin slapping skin over and over (probably doggy style?) coming from the room they were in. He can hear his wife moaning and what not also.

Less than 20 minutes later, Bill comes walking out of the room and looks at Todd with a big smile on his face. All Todd could do is shake his head in complete and utter disbelief.

damn, i actually clicked a gfiafp thread :banana:

So Todd humors him and leaves the room. It's not 10 minutes later...and he can hear the slap of skin slapping skin over and over (probably doggy style?) coming from the room they were in. He can hear his wife moaning and what not also--so it's likely she's getting laid.

I think they still have an opening at the sanctuary.

http://www.foothillsdesign.com/geeks/index.php

Take it to the Big Pete Bored :bandana:

The "Camping trip" post at FBG last year was much better. :banana:

also: you should have called the other guy...campground steve :pointstosky:

Whoever the fock owns this alias SUCKS. :pointstosky: Most people probably wouldn't have bought it even if it was a good story, but maybe you could have reeled in a couple fishies. Instead you gave the worst g0ddamn story on the history of the boreds.

TOTAL FAIL. :huh:

I did this once. I told a guy I could fawk his other with this same story(alternate song). Told the girl what I was up to, and did what I said was to be done! She bit, and I did her good. The stoopid basstard sat back and did nothong. A cukhold princess!!! Another b!tch!

It happened again this past weekend.

Same two guys, same woman, different song this time though. Again, the husband was flabbergasted at his buddy's abilities.

The New England Patriots are the only NFL team to not have been named after a city or state.

It happened again this past weekend.

Same two guys, same woman, different song this time though. Again, the husband was flabbergasted at his buddy's abilities.

Did he prep the bull, then have a liquid snack later on during the clean up? Is his new name Cum Lapper?

The New England Patriots are the only NFL team to not have been named after a city or state.

Well technically, Carolina is a region too. (North and South)

Technically, Tampa Bay is named after a body of water, as the city is Tampa, not Tampa Bay.

It was a set up. They could've played the Canadian national anthem and he was gonna get his :thumbsup: dipped in his friend's wife's honey pot.

The only letter not on the periodic table is the letter J

Ice Cream Doesnt Have Bones

Ice Cream Doesnt Have Bones

You haven't been to phillybear's end of summer party I see.

A f@ggot is an archaic English unit applied to various-sized collections of sticks:

1 short f@ggot of sticks = 2 ft girth × 32 in long bundle of short wood sticks/billets

1 long f@ggot of sticks = 2 ft girth × 4 ft long bundle of long wood sticks/billets

1 f@ggot of iron = 2 ft girth × 1 ft long bundle of iron/steel rods/bars

The term is now just as likely to be applied to any bundle of sticks, regardless of its proportions.

Hence why the English call a cigarette a f@g.

The old guy on the cover of Zep IV is carrying a f@ggot of sticks on his back

There is only one word(also other tenses of the word) in the English language that has three sets of consecutive double letters. Name it:

There is only one word(also other tenses of the word) in the English language that has three sets of consecutive double letters. Name it:

BOOKKEEPER

what do i win?

:wub:

what do i win?

:overhead:

To be teabagged by me

Chuck Norris doesn't recognize the Periodic Table. The only element he knows is the element of surprise

Chuck Norris doesn't recognize the Periodic Table. The only element he knows is the element of surprise

other wise known as Fu