Sign in to follow this  
edjr

cop punches girl in da face

Cop unloaded on the chick and she was still fighting him tooth and nail. That cop needs to hit the local gym or take some boxing lessons or something.

Cop unloaded on the chick and she was still fighting him tooth and nail. That cop needs to hit the local gym or take some boxing lessons or something.

That's what I was thinking. For a big guy, he sure had a hard time taking down a scrawny drunk chick.

:overhead:

:overhead: I'm surprised that wasn't in Philthy :overhead:

It looked like they were trying to get someone else in the booth when the drunk chick pinched the cop's nose, and then he pushed her. It doesn't look like they haul off anyone else.

Whatever came of the incident?

:dunno:

I would guess that the cop gets fired and the woman goes on SSI for life.

It looked like they were trying to get someone else in the booth when the drunk chick pinched the cop's nose, and then he pushed her. It doesn't look like they haul off anyone else.

More than likely the cops were called, for the person in the booth she was protecting.. her bf perhaps?

Error in the title. Can't be Atlanta, the arrestee is clearly white :dunno:

Error in the title. Can't be Atlanta, the arrestee is clearly white :dunno:

I believe they call that "high yella".

I believe they call that "high yella".

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

It looks like he punched her first and she struck back. Good for her. Who wouldn't want a chick like that in your corner?

Listen to the outrage when the cop nails her, where is that outrage when black wimen attack? :dunno:

Normally I'm not a fan of the Po Po beating on people, but this chic should've stopped when told to stop. She attacked him back and from there it's ghetto bracelets and a backseat 'watch your head' reminder :wall: on why you don't swing at the po po.

It looks like he punched her first and she struck back. Good for her. Who wouldn't want a chick like that in your corner?

Where did you see the beginning of the altercation? The clip I saw started after things were already happening.

I wonder if Jerry Springer thinks he might be somewhat responsible(I use that word loosely) for some of these incidents. The Denny's incidents, Mc Donalds, etc. We had an entire generation of kids get home from school and there is Jerry Springer and all of his fun and merriment on the tube every day. Those kids are all grown up now.

I wonder if Jerry Springer thinks he might be somewhat responsible(I use that word loosely) for some of these incidents. The Denny's incidents, Mc Donalds, etc. We had an entire generation of kids get home from school and there is Jerry Springer and all of his fun and merriment on the tube every day. Those kids are all grown up now.

Nope. It's video games and heavy metal.

Or dungeons and dragons.

Where did you see the beginning of the altercation? The clip I saw started after things were already happening.

In the video posted. In the begining you see her pushing him away, not hitting, with her right hand and he clocks her with his right. That's when she gets pissed and starts throwing. He then throws the big shot at her that gets the response from the gallery of dumbasses.

In the video posted. In the begining you see her pushing him away, not hitting, with her right hand and he clocks her with his right. That's when she gets pissed and starts throwing. He then throws the big shot at her that gets the response from the gallery of dumbasses.

Where was SUX in the video?

:banana:

Punching a woman in the face? That ain't cool no matter who you are or what the circumstances are. What a POS. :thumbsdown:

Punching a woman in the face? That ain't cool no matter who you are or what the circumstances are. What a POS. :thumbsdown:

You know that I have alot of respect for you, but..

Dumbest post that you have ever posted. Political threads included.

You have got to be fishing on this, right? hopefully? :unsure:

Keep drinking and jerkin it Sux. If a cop can't do his job without punching a girl in the face then he cannot do his job. There was no life threatening situation where he had to take her down with force.

And a punch in the face - he should be embarrassed to show his face.

Took the coward long enough to cuff her as well. Newb ?

hopefully you were doing the fisting - er I mean fishing

What shotsup said. I am in no way defending this woman, but a cop ought to be able to do his job without a punching a woman in the face.

HOLY SCHIT!

Kids eat free!

:first:

What shotsup said. I am in no way defending this woman, but a cop ought to be able to do his job without a punching a woman in the face.

Woman, man, makes no difference. You act up, you might get punched. Don't use that tired bullsh!t that but, she is a woman.... its not the 1950's any more, women wanted equal standing, well, welcome to the mans world b!tches, time to play ball.......

Woman, man, makes no difference. You act up, you might get punched. Don't use that tired bullsh!t that but, she is a woman.... its not the 1950's any more, women wanted equal standing, well, welcome to the mans world b!tches, time to play ball.......

Oh dear god.

Oh dear god.

Maybe you should sue or something? :rolleyes:

Truth....without the repercussions of an ass-beating, wimmen are free to behave in a manner they-themselves would find unacceptable. Ass beatings are a way of making everyone polite....