Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Tim Tebow!

Not an NFL QB... The retarded Denver fans are in for a major letdown.

Neither are:

Kyle Orton

Alex Smith

Tavaris Jackson

Donovan McNabb

Curtis Painter

Jason Campbell

Rex Grossman

Matt Cassell

Just saying there are numerous shitty QBs in the league, yet people continually ride Tebow who has hardly had a chance yet. Give the guy a break before we say he sucks. If he sucks then he sucks....

he looks like a fish out of water. Dude will be out of the league in 2 years...what an absolutely retarded thing to do, drafting him where they did. Everyone was projecting him as a 3rd rounder! Good job elway...

Neither are:

Kyle Orton

Alex Smith

Tavaris Jackson

Donovan McNabb

Curtis Painter

Jason Campbell

Rex Grossman

Matt Cassell

Just saying there are numerous shitty QBs in the league, yet people continually ride Tebow who has hardly had a chance yet. Give the guy a break before we say he sucks. If he sucks then he sucks....

I've never been given a chance to be a starting qb in the NFL either, so is it safe to say I don't suck till I get my chance??? This is terrible logic florida guy. There isn't only 1 way to determine someone sucks, by giving them a chance. You can evaluate players based on practices and other means and realize they suck...

Hey Denver fans go throw some more money away on another sign for Tebow :lol: Guy is freakin awful.

Yes i thought this was coming and still started Orton, Romo bye, and was going to pick up Alex Smith. Smith has 3 TDs and now Denver is or was still in the game and benches Orton for the worst QB in the league :clap:

Tebow is as bad as a QB as i am fantasy player. Benched BJGE for Ridley :doh:

he looks like a fish out of water. Dude will be out of the league in 2 years...what an absolutely retarded thing to do, drafting him where they did. Everyone was projecting him as a 3rd rounder! Good job elway...

I think McDaniels played a major role in that.

And possibly one of the reasons they drafted him early was that the Pats brought Tebow into town for a TWO DAY visit before the draft. They had everyone convinced that they might draft him early. It was all just to fake out other teams into picking him way too early, and of course Denver and stupid-ass McDaniels bit!! :lol:

I've never been given a chance to be a starting qb in the NFL either, so is it safe to say I don't suck till I get my chance??? This is terrible logic florida guy. There isn't only 1 way to determine someone sucks, by giving them a chance. You can evaluate players based on practices and other means and realize they suck...

My point is he played some solid games last year, so evaluate him after we have at least a small body of work.

Also...what kind of college numbers did you put up??? What have you looked like in practice this week?? What are your measurables?? Just saying your logic is more flawed then mine. Sure you would suck in the NFL, but let's not be ridiculous with the comparisons.

I think McDaniels played a major role in that.

And possibly one of the reasons they drafted him early was that the Pats brought Tebow into town for a TWO DAY visit before the draft. They had everyone convinced that they might draft him early. It was all just to fake out other teams into picking him way too early, and of course Denver and stupid-ass McDaniels bit!! :lol:

Yes, the Patriots were the only team to show interest in Tebow :rolleyes:

So, Denver really has no QB ? When Tebow is in, what they have is three RB's. :dunno:

Exactly.. This Florida offense will work for a week and then be completely shut down thereafter.

My point is he played some solid games last year, so evaluate him after we have at least a small body of work.

Also...what kind of college numbers did you put up??? What have you looked like in practice this week?? What are your measurables?? Just saying your logic is more flawed then mine. Sure you would suck in the NFL, but let's not be ridiculous with the comparisons.

um he wasn't much of a qb in college either. Do you know how many 'running' qbs or 'option' qbs rack up stats in college, and don't even get drafted. You're gonna hang your hat on his college career? Dude basically had a 9-16 stat line pencilled in every damn week. Are you joking??? Yes my analogy was a bit over the top, but it was to simply prove a point that you don't HAVE to throw him in to find out he sucks. There are many indicators that he does. Anyways, you're going to get your wish. Their season is done, they might as well appease the fans and throw him in there. I'll stand by my assertion that he'll be out of the league in 2-3 years...

Where is Brandon Lloyd today? Is he injured?

um he wasn't much of a qb in college either. Do you know how many 'running' qbs or 'option' qbs rack up stats in college, and don't even get drafted. You're gonna hang your hat on his college career? Dude basically had a 9-16 stat line pencilled in every damn week. Are you joking??? Yes my analogy was a bit over the top, but it was to simply prove a point that you don't HAVE to throw him in to find out he sucks. There are many indicators that he does. Anyways, you're going to get your wish. Their season is done, they might as well appease the fans and throw him in there. I'll stand by my assertion that he'll be out of the league in 2-3 years...

Just to play devil's advocate...

Most of those QB's that don't get drafted don't get drafted for different reasons:

-Size

-Arm Strength

-Leadership

-School/Conference

None of those apply to Tebow. And while the phrase, "he just wins" might be overused, if it ever applies to anybody, it applies to Tebow.

Also, Tebow was very impressive in his 3 games last season. He's not going to complete 65% of his passes. He's not going to throw 4,000 yards. But he's a leader, he can run an offense, and he at least commands the respect of his teammates.

lol. all the florida peeps coming out of the woodworks to defend their boy...

He does have Jesus on his side though, so you can never count him out...

Your 2013 Super Bowl MVP...TIM TEBOW!!!!!

Yes, the Patriots were the only team to show interest in Tebow :rolleyes:

Probably not, but they did convince McDaniels that he had to "steal" Tebow from his former mentor! :lol:

Listen very carefully....

I don't care if Tebow plays or not. I said we should reserve judgement until we have a body of work. You brought up your chance at an NFL career. Also as my name indicates, I don't need any refreshers on Florida Gator football for ohh I would say the last 15 years...that is all.

Gotta give him credit for that almost-comeback. He isn't a viable starting QB but he can certainly provide a spark off the bench.

Are you guys talking about the same Tim Tebow that almost led his team to a come from behind win with two scores in the fourth quarter, and one Brandon Lloyd catch away from possibly forcing overtime?

That Tim Tebow guy sucks.

Are you guys talking about the same Tim Tebow that almost led his team to a come from behind win with two scores in the fourth quarter, and one Brandon Lloyd catch away from possibly forcing overtime?

i'll give him credit... he's the 34th best QB in the league... maybe :thumbsup:

Ya but even if they would have won they would have deducted points for him running the ball to much or for not throwing it with the correct motion. You guys don't know a damn thing about what NFL qbs look like...

As a die hard Florida fan, IMO Tebow is the most pathetic professional athlete since Jon Kitna and that's not even factoring in how awful of a QB he is.

FYI, just saw the replay, my grandmother coulda ran in that td he ran in. Just brutal defense...

Sweet baby Jeebus, I've never seen so much hate for a QB who's never been a starter in the NFL. I'm not saying Tebow will be great or even god, but focking give the guy a chance to develop a little. :unsure:

I dont get all the hate for the guy

People ###### that he has Faith and follows that faith

People ###### that he sucks and shouldnt be in the NFL

What I saw last year, is that the dude is a leader, and can change games in multiple ways, he was a top 5 QB when he took over last year, and he will be a top 10 QB the rest of this year. (Fantasy speaking)

Denver sucks, hes Mike Vick/Cam Newton light. Will always get you points on the ground and usually a td or 2 per game

I am not a Florida Gators fan or a Denver Broncos fan, but I pull for Tim, hes a good guy, truly, he works hard, and leaves it all out on the field. Meanwhile people cant get off the jock of guys like Vick and Rapistberger who are multiple offenders

exactlyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbsup:

I dont get all the hate for the guy

People ###### that he has Faith and follows that faith

People ###### that he sucks and shouldnt be in the NFL

What I saw last year, is that the dude is a leader, and can change games in multiple ways, he was a top 5 QB when he took over last year, and he will be a top 10 QB the rest of this year. (Fantasy speaking)

Denver sucks, hes Mike Vick/Cam Newton light. Will always get you points on the ground and usually a td or 2 per game

I am not a Florida Gators fan or a Denver Broncos fan, but I pull for Tim, hes a good guy, truly, he works hard, and leaves it all out on the field. Meanwhile people cant get off the jock of guys like Vick and Rapistberger who are multiple offenders

:thumbsup:

who cares? he'll be a useful fantasy player if he's starting. i sagely stashed him on my bench a few days ago :)

Tebow is a tard in real life, but he is a legit FANTASY starter bc of his legs. With the right match-up, he is playable. My god, look at what Bradford, Freeman, Kolb, and other mediocre QBs are putting up. I'd gladly play Tebow over any of those guys at this point.

In fact, I have the #1 WW spot and I am debating taking him and then trade either Vick or Stafford for another high-end RB or WR (league where you can play a QB in the flex spot). I wouldn't reel terrible running Tebow out there in the flex with either Vick or Stafford in the QB hole :ninja:

Picked him up on Wednesday to back up Schaub - lovin it so far. :cheers:

Tebow is a tard in real life, but he is a legit FANTASY starter bc of his legs. With the right match-up, he is playable. My god, look at what Bradford, Freeman, Kolb, and other mediocre QBs are putting up. I'd gladly play Tebow over any of those guys at this point.

In fact, I have the #1 WW spot and I am debating taking him and then trade either Vick or Stafford for another high-end RB or WR (league where you can play a QB in the flex spot). I wouldn't reel terrible running Tebow out there in the flex with either Vick or Stafford in the QB hole :ninja:

2 things...no one will give you sh!t for stafford or vick in terms of a high end rb or WR. keep dreaming. This league is such a passing league, you can find a ton of qbs on teh WW to plug in as opposed to trading away a McCoy for Vick. Keep dreaming...

secondly, keep dreaming if you think you're gonna plug in tebow and get Vick or stafford numbers. Keep dreaming...dudes in 2 leagues I'm in tried to trade stafford because they picked him up in the later rounds as a 2nd qb. They aren't getting anything worth while for him. So they turned around and tried to trade the QB1. Brady or Vick. Can't even get proper value for those guys, because guess what, the guy they have, or can grab off the WW, in addition to that stud rb or wr, will add up to more pts than a vick or brady will pick up. SO good luck with that, 'I'll just flip my 2nd stud qb for a darren mcfadden' dream...

Some may say...you're a dreamer...but you're no the only one...