Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

The unsponsored "What do you need on MNF" Thread

Whadda ya need?

Im up 102-58...and hes got nobody going.......i should be able to hold on. :banana: :banana:

was this the week 6 bragging thread or what do you need on monday night thread?

ETA: if this is the monday night one i need Santonio to be more than mediocre

Up 11 but he still has Marshall.

So I'm hoping that crazy fock gets stranded on Revis Island.

Down by 5. I need Greene to not *completely* suck as he always seems to do whenever I have to start him. All his TDs came when he was on my bench...

A shootout win by the Jets so I win my Jets (-7) bet and the Jets defense doesn't put up the 5 points my opponent needs to beat me in fantasy football.

Yeah, not super likely.

League #1 (1 PPR): Brandon Marshall + Shonn Green + Nick Folk to score less than 67 pts

Im actually sweating this one a little. I hate playing guys who have been underachieving. They always seem to explode against me. And now im playing two of them.

League #2: Eric Smith to score less than 47 pts

I respect the possibility of Smith returning 4 interceptions for TDs and racking up 17 solo tackles, but im not too worried about its probability

League #3: Done. Winnah. Chicken Dinnah.

So i am that close to having my irst 3-0 week.

Unless Nick Folk happens to drop 20+ points on me while the Jet's get negative, I think that I am all set in one league.

In another, unless Santonio Holmes fumbles 7 times, I think that I am okay. :unsure:

im up 118 to 75 and all he has is holmes going ... it is a 1 pt ppr league so as long as he produces as normal i still win

I'm up 20

My opponent has Greene, Marshal, Plax

I don't know if I have a chance...then again I'm hoping Marshal gets stuck with Revis all day and Greene and Plax rarely put up 20pts combined for me...who knows

1 of 2 things:

Elf's dead challenge I need the Jets D to score 12 points for 3rd and 20 points for 2nd. 1st seems out of reach and think I would need around 30.

In my fantasy league, I need Brandon Marshall and Shonne Greene to combine for 36 points. That may seem some what possible, but the league only gives 1 point per 20 yards rushing and receiving so need lots of TD's.

League 1

Up by 19. I have Santonio Holmes to his nobody. Feeling safe.

League 2

Up by 38. I have Holmes to his LT and Jets D/ST. This might be ok, but definitely not a lock.

Come on Miami!!

I need Shonn Greene to outscore Brandon Marshall by no more than 22 pts. Locked up one league but have Greene to play and would like to see him have a good night, but not a 22 pts better than Marshall kind of good night so I can still win my other league, where I have Marshall but facing Greene. Actually, in thinking about it...I'd like to see Greene get about 20 pts and Marshall get around 36 pts so I can win both leagues and take over scoring lead in one. Not being greedy though...I'll be happy with a win in both.

:wacko:

Up by 13.9 with Holmes going and he has the Jets. Our D/ST get points for sacks, intercpetions, recovered fumbles, TDs, holding a team to limited points, and holding a team to limited yards from scrimmage. I won a game 2 weeks ago by 1 yard! Crazy after the Ravens D/ST went nuts!

I really need Holmes to get a TD and 7+ receptions with some yardage to boot.

I could play Marshall. :shocking:

Up by 13.9 with Holmes going and he has the Jets. Our D/ST get points for sacks, intercpetions, recovered fumbles, TDs, holding a team to limited points, and holding a team to limited yards from scrimmage. I won a game 2 weeks ago by 1 yard! Crazy after the Ravens D/ST went nuts!

I really need Holmes to get a TD and 7+ receptions with some yardage to boot.

I could play Marshall. :shocking:

Even though he's been a bust this year, I'd stick with Holmes. Despite what the Miami secondary thinks of itself, they're still nothing to write home about. If Marshall starts to heat up, they'll just switch Revis onto him and it's good night. Santonio has been squeaking a lot here lately, so I think he gets some grease tonight. Just my opinion though.

I need Sanchez to blow chunks, and score less than 12 points against that MIA D. I don't like my chances.

I need 20 from the Jets D. They've put up at least 20 every week but one.

My first MNF nailbiter of the season...

As we sit, I am up 2.56 points. I have Greene going, he has Dustin Keller.

So I need Greene to lose out to keller by no more than 2.55 points. Its ppr... :unsure:

Im up 37 pts with no one left and he has Burress and JETS D/ST :unsure:

I'm 0-5, down by 5, have Greene.

I watched Eli Manning have two TD passes get pinched after getting within inches of the goalline.

I watched Marion Barber vulture a goalline TD from my #1 RB Forte.

For the love of all things holy, just one friggin TD and 20 yards from CBS's "Start of the Week...."

Basically, if Keller stays out of the endzone, I win. I'm up by 11, he's got Keller. I'd say it's extremely unlikely that Keller goes for over 100, so the only thing that can beat me other than that is a Keller TD (and 50 yards). Ground and pound, baby!! :-)

Up 11 but he still has Marshall.

So I'm hoping that crazy fock gets stranded on Revis Island.

That crazy focker might be in sweats by halftime if he meets his expectation of getting ejected. I like your odds dude. :thumbsup:

Up by 6.1 with neither having any players remaining. No stat corrections greater than 5 please.

Campbell and Hillis left me down by 13. I have the Jets D. Revis' TD should help seal it for me.

Even though he's been a bust this year, I'd stick with Holmes. Despite what the Miami secondary thinks of itself, they're still nothing to write home about. If Marshall starts to heat up, they'll just switch Revis onto him and it's good night. Santonio has been squeaking a lot here lately, so I think he gets some grease tonight. Just my opinion though.

It's not even half yet and I feel the need to go on record about this horrible advice. I completely underestimated the utter suckage that is Mark Sanchez. Even Brandon Marshall getting manhandled by Revis and dropping easy TD's in the endzone is better than Holmes is going to get with The Sanchize throwing to him. Deepest apologies for the bad recommendation. :doh:

I need one more pick 6 by the Jets D. We get 2 for interceptions and 7 for defensive touchdowns. I'm down by 8.44 points.

I need 20 from the Jets D. They've put up at least 20 every week but one.

28.7 :banana:

My first MNF nailbiter of the season...

As we sit, I am up 2.56 points. I have Greene going, he has Dustin Keller.

So I need Greene to lose out to keller by no more than 2.55 points. Its ppr... :unsure:

Whew. That was close. I was losing at the beginning of the fourth, but Greene managed to get me a few points for the win in the fourth. Closer than a kunt hair.