Sign in to follow this  
montana

Official FU for week 11

After 1 game into the week, I'd like to nominate:

McGAYhee for scoring a whole - .2 points.

Negative? Really? Negative? I could have filled the spot with Fred Lane (dead) & he would've produced zero! Thanks for Nuttin!

I'm in 1st, playing 2nd & I start my week losing

0 to -.2?

You fock! I hope you get your schlong caught in a rusty zipper.

:mad: :cry:

Negative? Really? Negative? I could have filled the spot with Fred Lane (dead) & he would've produced zero! Thanks for Nuttin!

0 to -.2?

That's bad.

hate to throw salt, ...but it's sort of nice already winning ...AND I haven't even trotted out anyone yet. (opponant is -1 w/ McGAYhee)

however, I'll take this opportunity to throw a FU to Lance Ball whom I DID trot out in another league..

so fock u sweaty Ball!!

How about FU Vincent Jackson for making me bench you. I'm playing Damian Williams over VJ.

Ya fantasy dud.

FU Jets defense and Tebow

First fock you from me out to D. Moore/Palmer/whoeverthefockistoblame. 1 focking catch for 14 yds? You sir can kiss my wrinkled star.

Second fock you out to Redskins for limiting Murray today. Haven't you heard this dude is actually the Savior in flesh?! No, it isn't Tebow. Murray is great for 55 minutes a game while Tebow sucks for 55 minutes a game. Just lay down and let him run your azz into the ground. BELIEVE!

Romo - throw more to Robinson. You have been warned.

Ravens DST - Yeah, nice numbers but how about not letting a rookie QB throw it all over your sorry azzes.

This list will take a while.

FU Aaron Rodgers. I hate your focking guts, and I'd beat sh!t down your leg if I ever saw you. Throw the ball to focking Jennings and Finley once in a while you racist hick. Who in the fock is Tim Crabtree? Fock all of you.

A special FU to Jordy Nelson for stealing Jennings and Finleys catches. Don't forget to wipe your chin when you're done with Rodgers tonight.

FU Fred Jackson for getting hurt, and for Buffalo now officially the worst team in the league.

FU Chris Johnson. I knew you couldn't keep up those 80yd games, but how about getting something going the 2nd half.

FU Shone Greene. Why are you still on a roster of mine? You blow. I may drop you for John Kuhn.

FU David Akers. 3 misses in the 1st half??? Are you going for a record or something? WTF??

FU Steve Smith. Yeah, nice TD and 2pt conversion. But when did you become a checkdown? 41 yds? Come on man.

Hmmm, that'll do, for now.

F-Me for not taking the advice posted on this bored.

Byes had me woefully short on RB; if McGahee wasn't active (and, in the larger sense, was he?) I wouldn't even have enough to fill my lineup.

So, grasping for somebody on our already thin ww who might have a shot to score vs a crappy defense, did I grab Kevin Smith vs the Panther's Swiss Cheese D?

Nope, opted for Danny "Better Have the Focking Game of Your Life" Woodhead.

Continued great roster management by me. #1 in the league in potential points. #7 in starter points.

How about FU Vincent Jackson for making me bench you. I'm playing Damian Williams over VJ.

Ya fantasy dud.

You really deserve to lose.

F.U. Skelton/Fitz...........lay the fock down and quit putting up garbage time stats.

F.U. 49ers DEF for allowing the aforementioned garbage score against me.

FU Mike Munchak. I know you want to bang Javon Ringer, but how about putting your 50 million dollar man in the focking game at some point in the 4th quarter jackoff.

I haven't seen him in quite awhile. Guess he's too busy counting his $$ on the sidelines.

I haven't seen him in quite awhile. Guess he's too busy counting his $$ on the sidelines.

That's alright. He had a good game last week, so now he'll disappear for the next month.

F U to the Falcons...up 23-3 in the 3rd, they decide they don't want to cover their spread and give up 2 meaningless TDs to a rookie QB.

Hey Chris Johnson, get your head out of your a$$ and try earning one one millionth of that good money you stole.

this is a weekly f u. im getting a repetitive strain injury flipping that POS the bird.

FU Raheem Morris because you're such an idiot. I bench Blount this week because he's never really used anymore, especially in blowouts (like I thought this would be) and Blount goes off. Not only that, I bench him for Maurice Morris who gets destroyed by Kevin Smith! Maybe it's... F ME!!! :wall:

FU to dreadlocks. Torrey Smith and Deangello Williams get tackled by the rasta's costing them both TD's. unreal.

FU Raheem Morris because you're such an idiot. I bench Blount this week because he's never really used anymore, especially in blowouts (like I thought this would be) and Blount goes off. Not only that, I bench him for Maurice Morris who gets destroyed by Kevin Smith! Maybe it's... F ME!!! :wall:

Are you me? this is exactly what I did. Twilight Zone or what? anyway A HUGE 2nd FU for the same.

Ya fantasy dud.

Benched VJ and Mike Williams and I will lose because of it.

Well let's see, in my money league I started: Robinson, Holmes, and Doucet. I benched: Torrey Smith and Mike Williams. Mike Williams, really? ESPN predicts 10 points from you every week, what a joke, it is like they are stuck in 2010 or something. I guess a stopped clock is right twice a day, you focking waste.

Ugh, one of the worst weeks for me, here we go. FU to the following:

Shonn Greene - LT is out, time for you to finally have a big day and you hurt your mangina

MoMo - I picked your old ass instead of Smith, screw me

Helu - The rat strikes again, but it's my bad

Eli - Being a Giants fan doesn't help matters any, better step it up in the 2nd half

Me - Stafford on the bench, along with Benson (Benson still sucks though, but Stafford hurts :|)

Foster - Bad time for your bye week :(

But at least Nate Washington finally had a good game -_-

A big FU to Stafford and Obgannaya. I play the worst team in the league who was without Best, A. Johnson and McFadden (I played M. Bush) and am still gonna lose. Obgannaya? Really? If Welker and the Patroit D don't make up a 22 point deficit AND whatever Bowe puts up, I will have lost to the two worst teams in my league. Obgannaya? Really?

FU Vince Young for completely killing McCoy. Expect every defense to stack the hell out of the box and dare VY to throw them 3 picks.

0 to -.2?

I f'n pulled it off! Can't believe I won. Not that I started Helu, but he & Shanny get the Sam's Club Industrial-sized drum of FU. Another wasted WW pick up.

Shanny - I hope you drop the soap in a Penn State shower. You focking POS.

FU to the Bears coaches and Marion Barber. Forte had his worst fantasy day of the year for me in my PPR league. The don't want him to get his bonus I guess. That's what Marshall Faulk said on NFL network. They deserve to lose their QB.

A heartfelt FU to DeSean Jackson. Thanks for being unable to beat the punter and stepping out of bounds on that return. Oh yeah, the penalty that negated the 50 yd catch was special as well.

This list will take a while.

FU Aaron Rodgers. I hate your focking guts, and I'd beat sh!t down your leg if I ever saw you. Throw the ball to focking Jennings and Finley once in a while you racist hick. Who in the fock is Tim Crabtree? Fock all of you.

A special FU to Jordy Nelson for stealing Jennings and Finleys catches. Don't forget to wipe your chin when you're done with Rodgers tonight.

FU Fred Jackson for getting hurt, and for Buffalo now officially the worst team in the league.

FU Chris Johnson. I knew you couldn't keep up those 80yd games, but how about getting something going the 2nd half.

FU Shone Greene. Why are you still on a roster of mine? You blow. I may drop you for John Kuhn.

FU David Akers. 3 misses in the 1st half??? Are you going for a record or something? WTF??

FU Steve Smith. Yeah, nice TD and 2pt conversion. But when did you become a checkdown? 41 yds? Come on man.

Hmmm, that'll do, for now.

I don't know who Tim Crabtree is either.

Neither does Aaron Rodgers...or his TE TOM Crabtree.

You whine about Finley and Greene...who have not been all that good most of this season.

Akers still put up 11 points.

Seems more to me like you have been living off of Jennings and Jackson and the rest of your team pretty much blows.

You should be just saying FU to yourself for sucking at life.

FU to Ogbonnaya and Torry Smith, who of course blow the fock up when they face me. For my team, FU to Brandon Marshall. 1 catch for 5 freaking yards...are you kidding me?

FU to...

Ogbonnaya / .....who ? ....You have no b'ness going off against me and a supposedly tough Jaguar D

Jordy Nelson,.....like i said in anther thread, where were you when i needed you weeks 1-6 ? You have your BEST game against me.

Steven Jackson, i had faith in you and gave you the nod in my flex over M.Bush,.....never again.

Cedric Benson,....you also have no b'ness having a good dy like you were supposed to do early on this year when i started you week after week.

The NFL and Fantasy Football for the most part lack logic and predictability, yet in hindsight what is predictable is that no name players and those that i let go have career days against me.

:doh:

Two of them were blocked...

F U to Eli and the Giants!!!! Manningham gets one catch? WTF??!!! Of course I was facing Cruz, too. When did the Giants gameplan turn in to Manningham running routes to just pick and screen the defensive backs, so that Cruz can get all of the looks?

F U Eli, you d*ckbag!