Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

How the playoffs will turn out...

AFC

Wild Card

Pitt @ Den Den 17-10 - :tewbow: With Ben still not really healthy and Denver having a good Defense and playing at home I see a big upset here waiting to happen.

Cincy @ Houston Cincy 27 - 14 All Cincy needs to do is stop the run and they win this game rather easily IMO.. Losing Shaub has been a killer for Hou

NFC

Wild Card

ATL @ NYG NYG 31 - 17 I see a shootout early but NYG pulling away as long as they can stop the run. The pressure on Ryan will be too much for him to hit those bombs.

Det @ NO Det 37 - 31 NO defense isn't all that good and Det should be able to pass at will - Detroit I think might be able to get some pressure on Brees. Nola will be a double digit fav but I just think they lose

road teams 3-1 in the wild card round.

Divisional games

AFC

Den @ NE NE 42 - 10 A total blowout as NE finally gets a dman playoff win and they win going away

Cincy @ Baltimore Balto 20 -13 Cincy couldn't beat em in a win and in game at home I can't see it happening here.

NFC

Det @ Green Bay GB 40 - 31 another high scoring shootout but Green Bays D will be the difference.

NYG @ SF NYG 27 - 17 Just think NYG is getting hot at the right time and their O proves too much for SF.

Champ games

AFC

Baltimore @ NE NE 31 - 17 Yes NE has a terrible secondary but Balto has a bad pass offense - one thing NE can do is pick up the run. On Offense I thik Brady gets on another roll and they end up winning big late.

NFC

NYG @ GB NYG 33 - 30 in OT Just like a few years ago NYG got hot and they get hot again and are able to stay with the Packers all game win the coin toss and win in OT.

Superbowl

NYG - NE NE 35 - 21 NE blows them up early then NYG makes a late surge but tono avail NE redeems there SB loss a few years ago.

I know who you might be taking in our playoff ff draft tomorrow night :cheers:

Denver vs Pitt - - Pitt just lost Mendy for the playoffs, and Roethlisberger is dinged up and might be rusty. But Jeez, if Denver can't score the past three weeks, how the hell are they going to score against Pitt? Pit wins 9-6 in the most boring game of the wknd

Cincy at Houston - - can Cincy's defense hold up against the o-line of Houston? This will be a tough one in the trenches. I say they can and will, and Cincy's been playing defenses like Balt and Pitt so I don't think Houston's great defense of this year will hold up. I'm taking Cincy 24-17

Detroit vs NO - - 88-77 for the final score in the favor of NO. Both offenses are on freakin fire, and both defenses suck, with NO's defenses stopping Detroit 1 time to flip the possession arrow. There will be no punts in this game

NYG vs ATL - Atlanta was a #1 seed last year, and are really coming on strong. The offense is really starting to click now. It's good to see Turner getting over 100 yards again, making the NYG's having to cover both the run and the pass - - - and they can't and won't. Atlanta wins 31-21

and that's just weekend #1 of the wild card playoffs...

Tebow

Gmen

Texans

NO

NO > 49ers

Gmen > Packers

NE > Tebow

Ravens > Texans

NE > Ravens

NO > Gmen

Brees > Brady

Favre tries to pull a Tanya Harding on Aaron Rogers but fails. Green Bay goes back-to-back.

-Patriots lose their 1st game

-Jets will....oops!!

the packers can be knocked off in the nfc--*if* the refs give the opposition an even break. will it happen? time will tell. doubtful, though.

In the first post, NE would play Cincy and Denver would play at Baltimore.

A rare brain fart by The Moz

A rare brain fart by The Moz

Ha, you should see his math and point tally computations :banana:

At least he had the conferences correct!

AFC

Wild Card

Pitt @ Den Den 17-10 - :tewbow: With Ben still not really healthy and Denver having a good Defense and playing at home I see a big upset here waiting to happen.

Cincy @ Houston Cincy 27 - 14 All Cincy needs to do is stop the run and they win this game rather easily IMO.. Losing Shaub has been a killer for Hou

NFC

Wild Card

ATL @ NYG NYG 31 - 17 I see a shootout early but NYG pulling away as long as they can stop the run. The pressure on Ryan will be too much for him to hit those bombs.

Det @ NO Det 37 - 31 NO defense isn't all that good and Det should be able to pass at will - Detroit I think might be able to get some pressure on Brees. Nola will be a double digit fav but I just think they lose

road teams 3-1 in the wild card round.

Disagree with Denver. Their good defense gave up 32 to Minn, 41 to NE, and 40 to Buff. KC moved on them, but they haven't been able to convert all year. Pitt wins 34-6. Denver has no business being in the playoffs.

Otherwise I like the first round. And your prediction is road teams 2-2 not 3-1... :thumbsup:

You would assume that the first round is about home field advantage, but that is surely not the case for at least 3 out of 4 of these games. I would speculate that even with an injured Ben, the Steelers will walk on Denver. One road team victory. Houston is so lost without a starting QB that Cincy gets a closer victory. Another road team victory. If Atlanta plays up to their capability they should beat the Giants in a close one. A third road team wins. And finally, the Lions at the Saints. Well, as I said, 3 road teams have a really good chance of winning.

Ha, you should see his math and point tally computations :banana:

At least he had the conferences correct!

this is what i was thinking as well...in fact the part aside from the 2nd round matchups may actually be a rare moment of clarity.

The wildcard round this year doesnt have any hot teams that pull a "2008 Giants" except for maybe the Giants. Cinncy and Houston are crap. Denver isnt even a real playoff team. Pittsburgh is just too damned banged up and wont get a home game either.

In other words, in the AFC - New England is gauranteed the Super Bowl berth unless they meet the Ravens and Baltimore can get up on them early like last time. Thats it though. NE aint losing at home to the focking Bungles or the listless Texans. No way.

In the NFC - The Falcons are kind of a joke. They beat the crap out of Jaxonville and other garbage teams but they can NOT deal with NFL caliber teams. Atlanta does get a slight boost being at home, which is the ONLY place they can play well. But, the Giants will get rid of them. Nawleans is great except that eventually they'll have to go to Lambeau in which case they are done. Frisco is the worst 13-3 team ever. They've had a blast beating up on their hapless division all year but any real playoff team can and will beat them. Just score a few points and get ahead.... Frisco has NO answer for such things. Alex Smith is awful and Frisco has no offense at all. So, just like New England, Green Bay only has ONE team to watch out for(The Giants). Otherwise, they can safely pack their bags for the Super Bowl.

The Falcons and Giants is the only interesting game this weekend. Pitt and Denver is a borefest. Cinncy and Houston doesnt matter to anyone other than the few hundred Texans and Bungles fans on the planet and thw winer of this game is simply fodder to be devoured by the professional teams they'll face in the next round. The Cinncy/Texans game is pointless. The Saints will kill the Lions and may score 100 points. The Lions will keep up for a while but by the second half you'll be shutting it off.

And thats the deal.

I'm surprised that anyone is giving Denver a chance. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs and have looked terrible recently (especially Tebow)and they're up against the best D in football. Pitt is my lock for the weekend.

The Giants would be my next lock.

I'm surprised that anyone is giving Denver a chance. They shouldn't even be in the playoffs and have looked terrible recently (especially Tebow)and they're up against the best D in football. Pitt is my lock for the weekend.

The Giants would be my next lock.

No Ryan Clark, no Mendy, a gimped up Ben, on the road. I predict a win, but hardly a lock IMO.

The wildcard round this year doesnt have any hot teams that pull a "2008 Giants" except for maybe the Giants. Cinncy and Houston are crap. Denver isnt even a real playoff team. Pittsburgh is just too damned banged up and wont get a home game either.

In other words, in the AFC - New England is gauranteed the Super Bowl berth unless they meet the Ravens and Baltimore can get up on them early like last time. Thats it though. NE aint losing at home to the focking Bungles or the listless Texans. No way.

In the NFC - The Falcons are kind of a joke. They beat the crap out of Jaxonville and other garbage teams but they can NOT deal with NFL caliber teams. Atlanta does get a slight boost being at home, which is the ONLY place they can play well. But, the Giants will get rid of them. Nawleans is great except that eventually they'll have to go to Lambeau in which case they are done. Frisco is the worst 13-3 team ever. They've had a blast beating up on their hapless division all year but any real playoff team can and will beat them. Just score a few points and get ahead.... Frisco has NO answer for such things. Alex Smith is awful and Frisco has no offense at all. So, just like New England, Green Bay only has ONE team to watch out for(The Giants). Otherwise, they can safely pack their bags for the Super Bowl.

The Falcons and Giants is the only interesting game this weekend. Pitt and Denver is a borefest. Cinncy and Houston doesnt matter to anyone other than the few hundred Texans and Bungles fans on the planet and thw winer of this game is simply fodder to be devoured by the professional teams they'll face in the next round. The Cinncy/Texans game is pointless. The Saints will kill the Lions and may score 100 points. The Lions will keep up for a while but by the second half you'll be shutting it off.

And thats the deal.

Menstruate much?

And thats the deal.

Pittsburgh doesn't need a home game, and they're better equipped to deal with the Pats than the Ravens right now. However, if Ben is relatively healthy a week from now (after the Steelers beat Denver) then lookout. With a healthy and optimal offensive line they could definitely surprise. Short of Green Bay, there really isn't another team that can roll out the receiving core that Pittsburgh can against a soft Pats defense like the Steelers can with Wallace/Brown/Sanders/Ward/Cotchery/Miller. Ideally, I hope Houston beats Cincy and that sends Pittsburgh to New England. They've got a chance if that happens.

On the other side, in my mind, the Saints are the best team right now. However, the great equalizer will be having to play in Green Bay...Bad juju for a team that's played like every game this season in domes or good weather venues. Green Bay in mid-late January will definitely knock the Saints off their game. If they somehow get mild weather, I pick the Saints, if not, I go GB. Everybody else is a fraud.

I understand why everyone gives GB the edge over NO being that the game would be at lambeau in January but I think a little too much stock is put into it. New Orleans is a better running team and uses a lot of screens and dump offs so windy and cold weather might not be a huge factor. Aaron Rodgers leans more on the deep ball and it's not like he has played any January games at home.

Definitely not saying the weather plays into the saints hands but I wouldn't dismiss them solely because they will have to play a cold weather game.

Pittsburgh doesn't need a home game, and they're better equipped to deal with the Pats than the Ravens right now. However, if Ben is relatively healthy a week from now (after the Steelers beat Denver) then lookout. With a healthy and optimal offensive line they could definitely surprise. Short of Green Bay, there really isn't another team that can roll out the receiving core that Pittsburgh can against a soft Pats defense like the Steelers can with Wallace/Brown/Sanders/Ward/Cotchery/Miller. Ideally, I hope Houston beats Cincy and that sends Pittsburgh to New England. They've got a chance if that happens.

Be careful what you wish for. Earlier in the season when the Pats were playing the Steelers I was on the side that believed NE would blow out Pitt because Brady has owned them more often than not in the past. I was very wrong about that matchup in the regular season. The question is, should we assume that the Steelers now have figured Tom Terrific out and the matchup in the playoffs will go the same way?

Be careful what you wish for. Earlier in the season when the Pats were playing the Steelers I was on the side that believed NE would blow out Pitt because Brady has owned them more often than not in the past. I was very wrong about that matchup in the regular season. The question is, should we assume that the Steelers now have figured Tom Terrific out and the matchup in the playoffs will go the same way?

i'm not sure the steelers need to have figured out tom terrific. if ben is healthy in the least then i think there's a good chance that the pitt d will be able to stop the ne o more than the new england d can stop the pitt o

i'm not sure the steelers need to have figured out tom terrific. if ben is healthy in the least then i think there's a good chance that the pitt d will be able to stop the ne o more than the new england d can stop the pitt o

I'm not so sure about that. NE's D created more thand double the turnovers Pitt's did.

the packers can be knocked off in the nfc--*if* the refs give the opposition an even break. will it happen? time will tell. doubtful, though.

:rolleyes:

Yeah...its the refs fault GB won it all last year and 15 of 16 this year.

Either a bad fishing attempt...or just complete crying...based on your history, Im going with crying.

I understand why everyone gives GB the edge over NO being that the game would be at lambeau in January but I think a little too much stock is put into it. New Orleans is a better running team and uses a lot of screens and dump offs so windy and cold weather might not be a huge factor. Aaron Rodgers leans more on the deep ball and it's not like he has played any January games at home.

Definitely not saying the weather plays into the saints hands but I wouldn't dismiss them solely because they will have to play a cold weather game.

Played 2 January games in the cold last year.

Played 2 December games in the cold last year.

The cold and wind did not seem to affect the Packers passing game with Matt Flynn at the helm...I doubt it will with Rodgers barring some crazy weather.

Played 2 January games in the cold last year.

Played 2 December games in the cold last year.

The cold and wind did not seem to affect the Packers passing game with Matt Flynn at the helm...I doubt it will with Rodgers barring some crazy weather.

Im not saying he hasnt played in the cold. But people say things like "Lambeau in January is different than Lambeau in Nov/Dec" and if thats the case then it will be a new climate for Rodgers as well. I just dont put much stake into the cold being a major issue.. both teams have to play in the same conditions.. if the Saints are able to make it that far I promise they will prepare for the field they will play on.

The Saints are the hottest team right now carrying a lot of momentum and positive energy into the playoffs.. I just dont see them getting beat. Thats just my extremely biased opinon though.

Im not saying he hasnt played in the cold. But people say things like "Lambeau in January is different than Lambeau in Nov/Dec" and if thats the case then it will be a new climate for Rodgers as well. I just dont put much stake into the cold being a major issue.. both teams have to play in the same conditions.. if the Saints are able to make it that far I promise they will prepare for the field they will play on.

The Saints are the hottest team right now carrying a lot of momentum and positive energy into the playoffs.. I just dont see them getting beat. Thats just my extremely biased opinon though.

Depends on what the conditions are.

But the conditions were not ideal for the Giants or Bears games in Dec. 2010.

Nor were they great for the Chicago game in the NFC title game.

The conditions were nasty this past Sunday wind wise (look at the kicks)...yet both QBs had no problem throwing in it.

I agree the Saints are carrying that right now...but have to get through 2 games just to get to Lambeau (if GB wins its first in the playoffs).

Going to be a tough road...and its still difficult going on the road for that title game.

I give GB the slight edge because of it.

Depends on what the conditions are.

But the conditions were not ideal for the Giants or Bears games in Dec. 2010.

Nor were they great for the Chicago game in the NFC title game.

The conditions were nasty this past Sunday wind wise (look at the kicks)...yet both QBs had no problem throwing in it.

I agree the Saints are carrying that right now...but have to get through 2 games just to get to Lambeau (if GB wins its first in the playoffs).

Going to be a tough road...and its still difficult going on the road for that title game.

I give GB the slight edge because of it.

I can certainly agree with that.. ive just heard the weather thing so much its driving me crazy. I can only imagine how much it will be talked about the week of that game should they both make it.

Wild Card Weekend	Divisional Playoffs	   Conference Champ        Super Bowl
------------------      --------------------       -----------------       -----------
AFC
----									
Sat., Jan. 07, 4:30 PM 	Sat., Jan. 14, 8:00 PM  						
Cincinnati	        Pitt			   Sun., Jan. 22, 3:00 PM  			
Houston			New England		   Baltimore			
Sun., Jan. 08, 4:30 PM 	Sun., Jan. 15,             New England			
Pittsburgh	        Houston					           Sun., Feb. 05, 6:30 PM 
Denver			Baltimore				           Baltimore
							           New Orleans
NFC
----									
Sat., Jan. 07, 8:00 PM 	Sat., Jan. 14, 4:30 PM  						
Detroit			New Orleans		   Sun., Jan. 22, 6:30 PM 			
New Orleans	        San Francisco		   New Orleans			
Sun., Jan. 08, 1:00 PM 	Sun., Jan. 15, 4:30 PM 	   VaGiants
Atlanta			VaGiants			
VaGiants	        Green Bay			

New Orleans 35 Baltimore 24

Yes your all jealous and want to know how i got the bracket in there :ninja:

It's been great laughing at all these idiots who somehow think Baltimore make it to the SB. Are you all forgetting that their QB is none other than Flaccid Flacco? Maybe..just maybe he could put up 300 yds vs the Pats, but that still wouldn't be enough. Their defense just isn't what it used to be and they can't win on the road against good teams. Rice will be shut down and its game over.

The Squealers will lose to Denver. Rapist is still all gimpy and hurt, Mendy is done, and they just haven't been the team they looked like early on. It'll be hilarious to see the Broncos D harass the Rapist all day. Yes the Broncos have absolutely no offense..but the Squealers have been on a steep incline the last half of the season, barely scraping by a Palko led Chiefs team and an even worse Browns team. Maybe someone should call Terry for some juice...then those little Squealers might have a shot.

I can confidently say that the Patriots have the easiest and clearest path to the SB. Their getting hot at the perfect time. They finally found their run game and fresh legs in Ridley and Hernandez has really stepped up the last few weeks making their offense even more lethal. Say all you want about their defense but as long as they keep on forcing turnovers and stopping everyone in the red zone they'll be in good shape.

I can't see the Texans making it past the Bengals. Yates just doesn't have the leadership or skills to do anything good for this team. The focus will be on Foster and Tate and the Bengals have a good enough D to shut them down. Maybe a healthy AJ helps a bit but the whole Yates mess just diminishes his role immensly. Dalton will probably have his hands full but I can see Green coming thru with some big plays in this one.

I'll give my take on the NFC later...

It's been great laughing at all these idiots who somehow think Baltimore make it to the SB. Are you all forgetting that their QB is none other than Flaccid Flacco? Maybe..just maybe he could put up 300 yds vs the Pats, but that still wouldn't be enough. Their defense just isn't what it used to be and they can't win on the road against good teams. Rice will be shut down and its game over.

The Squealers will lose to Denver. Rapist is still all gimpy and hurt, Mendy is done, and they just haven't been the team they looked like early on. It'll be hilarious to see the Broncos D harass the Rapist all day. Yes the Broncos have absolutely no offense..but the Squealers have been on a steep incline the last half of the season, barely scraping by a Palko led Chiefs team and an even worse Browns team. Maybe someone should call Terry for some juice...then those little Squealers might have a shot.

I can confidently say that the Patriots have the easiest and clearest path to the SB. Their getting hot at the perfect time. They finally found their run game and fresh legs in Ridley and Hernandez has really stepped up the last few weeks making their offense even more lethal. Say all you want about their defense but as long as they keep on forcing turnovers and stopping everyone in the red zone they'll be in good shape.

I can't see the Texans making it past the Bengals. Yates just doesn't have the leadership or skills to do anything good for this team. The focus will be on Foster and Tate and the Bengals have a good enough D to shut them down. Maybe a healthy AJ helps a bit but the whole Yates mess just diminishes his role immensly. Dalton will probably have his hands full but I can see Green coming thru with some big plays in this one.

AXE ELF is back!!

Did you watch the last Baltimore @ New England playoff game?

Did you also see the pretty epic comeback drive that Yates lead this season?

You also talk about the Chiefs as an awful team, well they beat Green Bay, and Pitt beat them and Denver lost to them.

The Pats might be 'hitting their stride' but they also feel behind 17-0 and 21-0 in their last 2 games. To the Fins and Bills no less.

You might be right on all of this but I just don't follow your reasoning.

Looking forward to the NFC preach.

ben aggravated his ankle again...mendy is done...a few weeks ago i would have picked pitt. not gonna happen now. the pats look poised to capitalize the afc's woes.

brees just seems to have that air about him right now that he isn't going to be denied.

saints over pats in the super bowl.

this weekend: saints over lions (obviously, if i have the saints going to the super bowl); giants over falcons; texans over bengals (texan's running game saves them this week); pitt (banged up or not) over broncos.

On the other side, in my mind, the Saints are the best team right now. However, the great equalizer will be having to play in Green Bay...Bad juju for a team that's played like every game this season in domes or good weather venues. Green Bay in mid-late January will definitely knock the Saints off their game. If they somehow get mild weather, I pick the Saints, if not, I go GB. Everybody else is a fraud.

I would bet 100 right now on the Patriots over Steelers, that's an easy win. Ben has looked like crap with his injury and I don't expect him to magically heal withing the next 2 weeks. I guess I'll wait on deciding the winner after seeing how good Ben looks in Pittsburgh's win this weekend, but I think Baltimore matches up a lot better.

And this is coming from a guy who picked Pitts over N.E earlier this year. But those 3 WRs aren't going to do much if Ben is stuck in the pocket, looking slow again like he did the last 2 weeks.

Patriots weakness is their passing defense, but Baltimore rushing offense with Rice is too good and will keep the ball out of Brady's hands and eventually Rice will have a few big gainers, it'll set up the pass and Balti can go all out on defense on Brady. Just like we saw a few years ago.

Pitts 23 Den 9

Cin 17 Hou 20

Atlanta 24 New York 27

Lions 27 Saints 38

I would bet 100 right now on the Patriots over Steelers, that's an easy win. Ben has looked like crap with his injury and I don't expect him to magically heal withing the next 2 weeks. I guess I'll wait on deciding the winner after seeing how good Ben looks in Pittsburgh's win this weekend, but I think Baltimore matches up a lot better.

And this is coming from a guy who picked Pitts over N.E earlier this year. But those 3 WRs aren't going to do much if Ben is stuck in the pocket, looking slow again like he did the last 2 weeks.

Patriots weakness is their passing defense, but Baltimore rushing offense with Rice is too good and will keep the ball out of Brady's hands and eventually Rice will have a few big gainers, it'll set up the pass and Balti can go all out on defense on Brady. Just like we saw a few years ago.

Pitts 23 Den 9

Cin 17 Hou 20

Atlanta 24 New York 27

Lions 27 Saints 38

Wow, way to go out on a limb, pretty much picking every favorite to win by exactly the spread! :shocking:

The Patriots have the easiest road to the SuperBowl of all the teams, as the AFC is a wasteland of bad football right now.

The NFC is much more difficult to pick with EVERY team having a legitimate shot IMO. But I'll go with San Fran who's defense can keep them in the game against GB (which has no running game or defense).

NE 20

SF 17

I actually hope I'm wrong because I despise NE. <_<

One question for the Cold Weather people -- where's winter??? Hasn't hit yet - maybe the mildest winter I have ever seen - GB might be 40 in the playoffs same with NE

If the Lions pull it off against the Saints, I think the whole state of Michigan will be set on fire. Seriously, you have no idea what just one win, especially over a team as high caliber as the Saints, would mean for us Lions fans. Just one win.

That being said:

AFC WC:

Cincy 23 HOU 20

Pitt 24 DEN 0

NFC WC:

NYG 38 ATL 31

NO 42 DET 31

-------------------------

AFC DIV:

NE 31 Cincy 20

Pitt 17 Balt 10

NFC DIV:

GB 51 NYG 27

NO 33 SF 23

-------------------------

AFC Championship:

Pitt 19 NE 17

NFC Championship:

GB 45 NO 42

Superbowl- GB 35 Pitt 27

Of course I watched the Baltimore/New England game 2 years ago...yeah..2 YEARS ago. What happened when the played last season? Oh that's right Flaccid Flacco showed up and they lost. Now on to the NFC...

I'm sick of hearing about how the Giants are being called the "darkhorse" Give it up Giant homers..it ain't happening. Way too inconsistent, and the Falcons will actually win a playoff game. Eli ain't elite and he'll find that out this weekend as Matty Ryan outduels him.

There is no team hotter now than the Saints. Call it good fortune that they've only been so good while playing at home in a dome, but I'm confident enough to say they will easily take it on the road and beat the Packers. I would actually love to see the Lions win this week....just because its the Lions for Christ sake, but they are facing the Saints at the worst possible time. No doubt that Stafford could keep pace with Brees, but we saw what Flynn did to that Lions secondary and I can only imagine what Brees will do.

The Packers will lose. Everyone likes to cream their pants over them but just look at that CAKE schedule. The worst defense in the league won't be saved by Rodgers when it means the most.

San Francisco will lose too. A horrible QB who can't go toe to toe in a shootout, and this year that's what you need. Yes their defense has been stout..but really it stands NO chance against the aerial attacks of the Saints, Packers, Lions, or even Atlanta. It was nice to see you get this far SanFran but Gore and Ackers will only get you so much and until they have a QB who can actually put up 400 yds, its just not in their cards.

My final prediction is the Patriots over the Saints. It's time for Brady to get one more..and they are.peaking at the right time and will be the only team to keep up with Brees.

I certainly don't have a crystal ball but this is what I see:

Houston over Cinci. Houston has a better D and running game and that will carry them. Yates may not be great but Dalton is still a rookie.

New Orleans over Detroit but I think Detroit can pull the upset based on their superior pass rush and ability to put up points. I really want to pick them.

New York over Atlanta. Giants seem to be hitting their stride. Pass rush in full effect, Cruz and Nicks performing at a high level and Bradshaw healthy. Atlanta doesn't seem to be the same team away from the dome and I'm picking Eli over Ryan until proven otherwise.

I'm gonna go Pitt over Denver but won't be surprised if Denver wins this one. It's all setting up for them with Ben banged up, Mendy out, ect but Pitt has experience and experience counts in the playoffs.

'Of course I watched the Baltimore/New England game 2 years ago...yeah..2 YEARS ago. What happened when the played last season? Oh that's right Flaccid Flacco showed up and they lost. Now on to the NFC...'

I just checked back on that game. You make it seem like Flacco was awful but the stats don't tell that story at all.

New England trailed at the half 10-7 but won at home 23-20 in OT.

Flacco 285-2-0 119.3 rating

Brady 292-1-2 69.5 rating