Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Don't say I didn't warn you about the Muslims

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/22/10480961-battle-to-free-iranian-pastor-continues-amid-report-of-execution-order?ocid=MSNToolbar215

Battle to free Iranian pastor continues amid report of execution order

By msnbc.com staff and news services

A U.S. human rights group says it has received troubling reports that Iran may have issued an execution order for an Iranian pastor, who was sentenced to death because he refused to recant his Christian faith and return to Islam.

“At this point, we can confirm that he is still alive,” Jordan Sekulow, executive director for the American Center for Law and Justice, told msnbc.com Wednesday evening.

“We know that the head of Iran’s judiciary, Ayatollah Sadegh Larijani, must approve publicly held executions, but only a small percentage of executions are held in public — most executions in Iran are conducted in secret,” he said. “We are calling on the Iranian government to release the pastor immediately.”

Nadarkhani, 32, was arrested and sentenced to death in Iran’s northern city of Rasht in 2009, Sekulow said.

An appeals court upheld his sentence last year after he refused to reconvert to Islam, his lawyer Mohammad Ali Dadkhah told Reuters.

Nadarkhani, a member of the Protestant evangelical Church of Iran and a father of two, had been given three chances to recant by the appeals court, Dadkhah told Reuters.

The United States and Britain’s Archbishop of Canterbury have called on Iran to save the life of Nadarkhani. Iranian leaders have rejected claims by Western human rights groups that the Islamic Republic pressures religious minorities.

This shiit happens all the time. This isn't anything new. You never heard the stories about rape victims (teenagers) being executed for adultery? Or women being executed for learning how to read? Or... the list goes on and on.

They're nuts.

We didn't need 9/11 (or you) to tell anyone that.

This shiit happens all the time. This isn't anything new. You never heard the stories about rape victims (teenagers) being executed for adultery? Or women being executed for learning how to read? Or... the list goes on and on.

They're nuts.

العنصرية الكلبة

You'd be suprised how many Muslim sympathizers there are, including here.

Generally I think anyone who follows doctrine written thousands of years ago to the letter is focking nuts. :dunno:

العنصرية الكلبة

I don't speak Muslim.

I don't speak Muslim.

Clearly that reads "hello man hands "

You're a bigot.

Yes there are bad Muslims out there. There are also bad Christians, bad Hindus, bad Jews, bad Atheists...hell, there are probably even bad Buddhists out there.

Or do you really think Muslims were the first and only people to ever engage in terrorist acts or persecute religious minorities? :rolleyes:

You're a bigot.

Yes there are bad Muslims out there. There are also bad Christians, bad Hindus, bad Jews, bad Atheists...hell, there are probably even bad Buddhists out there.

Or do you really think Muslims were the first and only people to ever engage in terrorist acts or persecute religious minorities? :rolleyes:

Link to sanctioned execution of Muslims by Christian based governments?

Link to sanctioned execution of Muslims by Christian based governments?

Ever heard of the Crusades? :doh:

Ah, so what you're saying is that Muslims are as civilized as Christians were in the 13th Century. Got it. Seriously, do you really want to compare current Muslim practices to Christianity 800 years ago or more? Basically you're admitting that Muslims are a thousand years behind the West as far as being civilized.

The Crusades was when Robin Hood in tight pants was trying to get into the granny undies of some redhead broad, the English guy from Cheers and Richard Lewis were the bad guys, and Dave Chapelle was a bad mothafocker. All until King of the Enterprise Patrick Stewart came back from fighting off the unprovoked attacks by the Muslims and did some heavy petting with the bride during the wedding ceremony.

They're nuts.

Those nuts are also the fastest growing segment of the population .....

The nuttyness isn't staying over there and with this ass bag president and his pathetic embarrassing collection of lesbian dept heads combined with his intentional weakening of our military blind libtards like yourself will be wearing a head scarf in no time.

He has our military leaders saying sorry to these pigs for burning a few of their focking books ....WTF !!!!!!!!

Generally I think anyone who follows doctrine written thousands of years ago to the letter is focking nuts. :dunno:

I don't speak Muslim.

Muslim isn't a language dipshit

You're a bigot.

We have a winner. :thumbsdown:

Civilized countries like the United States are in a damned if you do and damned if you don't position regarding the Middle East. It's a no win situation.

On one hand when we see so many basic human rights violations like murder, mass persecution and genocide there is a part of everyone that wants to 'help' and get involved. However by doing so you only make thier 'hatred' worse, it actually turns towards you, and you simply can't fix crazy. It's a lost cause.

On the other hand can we as a civilized people sit back and simply watch while murder, persecution, and outright genocide happens in other parts of our planet? Maybe we should, but can we (our collective leaders) really sleep well at night knowing all of this? It's civilized basic human instinct to right such horrible wrongs.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

It isn't against the law to be an illegal muslim

:thumbsup:

You're a bigot.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If there are so many good mooslims, why don't they take over and change how their countries are run? And don't tell me the Arab Spring is this exact thing in action. Those countries are turning more radical by the day.

If there are so many good mooslims, why don't they take over and change how their countries are run? And don't tell me the Arab Spring is this exact thing in action. Those countries are turning more radical by the day.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If there are so many good mooslims, why don't they take over and change how their countries are run?

This is a somewhat valid question.

If the KKK commits a crime then the other white people put them in jail and publically condemn them. If some physco Christian extremist blows up an abortion clinic the non physco Christians (the majority) pubically condemn it and physco guy is put in jail.

It would be really nice to see the civilized Muslim population be more active in taking their religion back from the extremists. :dunno:

Because they're dumb.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/middleeast101/a/me090425b.htm

I read a book a while back about science and democracy, and there was a chapter on the Middle East. Those fockers are the absolute worst at funding science. They don't want their populace to question. They don't want 'em to think.

So I think it has less to do with religion per se, and more to do with the fact that there's just a bunch of unintelligent, probably unemployed, disaffected men in the region who sit around b!tching about how everything else is a problem except them.

So I think it has less to do with religion per se, and more to do with the fact that there's just a bunch of unintelligent, probably unemployed, disaffected men in the region who sit around b!tching about how everything else is a problem except them.

California.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Iran is a backward-ass sh!thole run by religious nuts? Who knew?

Iran is a backward-ass sh!thole run by religious nuts? Who knew?

Yeah, cause this could ONLY happen in Iran!!!

:lol:

Yeah, cause this could ONLY happen in Iran!!!

:lol:

Did someone say that? I guess I missed it.

This could probably happen in any number of backward-ass countries run by Muslim nut jobs, but it IS happening in Iran, thus Iran is the country we're talking about. HTH.

Did someone say that? I guess I missed it.

This could probably happen in any number of backward-ass countries run by Muslim nut jobs, but it IS happening in Iran, thus Iran is the country we're talking about. HTH.

Name a country run by Muslims where this COULDN'T happen.

:doh:

The United States of America. :mellow:

The United States of America. :mellow:

Fortunately the Muslim's only control one of the three branches................so far................

:unsure:

I really don't know... Kuwait? Are we having a pointless exercise contest for some reason? Name another country run by Muslims where it IS happening! :doh: :lol: :rolleyes:

Is there some point you're trying to make here? I said it could happen in any number of Muslim countries, I would even go so far as to say most, but I guess that speaking in anything less than complete absolutes just ain't judgmental enough for some.

You're a bigot.

Are you really calling someone else a bigot after your JC was a h0m0 comment? What happened to that comment anyway?

In any event, do you have the balls to make a similar comment about Mohammed, or have you evaluated Islam much more favorably than Christianity or another religion?

I really don't know... Kuwait? Are we having a pointless exercise contest for some reason? Name another country run by Muslims where it IS happening! :doh: :lol: :rolleyes:

Is there some point you're trying to make here? I said it could happen in any number of Muslim countries, I would even go so far as to say most, but I guess that speaking in anything less than complete absolutes just ain't judgmental enough for some.

Pakistan?

Pakistan?

You got me. You win the pointless exercise contest.

For the third time, I said something like this could happen in an number of backward-ass Muslim countries and I would put Pakistan right near the top of that list. Again, is there some point you're trying to make here, or are you just RP light at this point? :rolleyes:

You got me. You win the pointless exercise contest.

For the third time, I said something like this could happen in an number of backward-ass Muslim countries and I would put Pakistan right near the top of that list. Again, is there some point you're trying to make here, or are you just RP light at this point? :rolleyes:

My point is that it's the religion, not the country. You're the one who started mentioning countries by name.

:dunno:

Are you really calling someone else a bigot after your JC was a h0m0 comment? What happened to that comment anyway?

In any event, do you have the balls to make a similar comment about Mohammed, or have you evaluated Islam much more favorably than Christianity or another religion?

That comment was a joke, meant to highlight the absurdity of people who profess a love for Jesus Christ while also hating just about everything he ever stood for (i.e., forgiveness and compassion towards your fellow man).

What happened to it? I don't know. As far as I know it's still there.

Also, who the fock are you? :blink: