Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

I may have to change my handle.

Don't focking ask me why... but in the last 4-5 months my body has gradually moved to rejecting beer.

I'm not sh!tting you fockers. I can NOT drink beer anymore. My body apparently decided, NOPE... that's enough focker.... your done. :shocking:

For instance.... I was in New Mexico last week at a training with some buddies of mine from work I hadn't seen in several months. We go out... I had 4 beers in 4 hours.... focking SICK all night long.

Bloated stomach... focking indigestion... farty... focking HORRIBLE. I couldn't sleep.

And that's it in a nutshell. It's been gradually going on like this the last several months until now I can't do it at all. I don't know what happened. My diet is the same... activity level is the same... a bit more stress but whatever.

Beer makes me sick... and not even DRUNK beer drinking. Any beer drinking...

Actually makes me pretty sad... there are so many beers out there I haven't tried. :(

I NEVER GOT TO GO TO OCTOBERFEST with the hoooge steins in Munich! :cry:

Don't focking ask me why... but in the last 4-5 months my body has gradually moved to rejecting beer.

I'm not sh!tting you fockers. I can NOT drink beer anymore. My body apparently decided, NOPE... that's enough focker.... your done. :shocking:

For instance.... I was in New Mexico last week at a training with some buddies of mine from work I hadn't seen in several months. We go out... I had 4 beers in 4 hours.... focking SICK all night long.

Bloated stomach... focking indigestion... farty... focking HORRIBLE. I couldn't sleep.

And that's it in a nutshell. It's been gradually going on like this the last several months until now I can't do it at all. I don't know what happened. My diet is the same... activity level is the same... a bit more stress but whatever.

Beer makes me sick... and not even DRUNK beer drinking. Any beer drinking...

Actually makes me pretty sad... there are so many beers out there I haven't tried. :(

I NEVER GOT TO GO TO OCTOBERFEST with the hoooge steins in Munich! :cry:

This is the first time I have no advice to give here. But I will try: Don't Stop Believing"

mmmmm...beano

it's a thought

Yeah... Tumms.... Alkasetzer.. all that sh!t... my boo boo belly LAUGHS at your pitiful remedies.... Strong on it's Mountain! That is my Belly.... it will ask me the riddle of steel and if I do not know it.. it will cast me out of it's mountain!

Is it just beer?

Hard liquors too I presume. What about wine or wine coolers? Or other foods: hot chili peppers or garlic can you handle that?

Welcome to being old. I used to be able to ingest anything without repercussions. Now, my digestive tract is like a freeking china doll, fragile as f*ck. I miss spicy chicken wings and cheap beer:(

Is it just beer?

Hard liquors too I presume. What about wine or wine coolers? Or other foods: hot chili peppers or garlic can you handle that?

Hot/spicy foods don't bother me. I don't know about the other alcohols, though I might be a little more sensative to wine.

Initially I thought maybe a gluton thing but I can eat any type of bread or pasta just fine.

WOW... check out this forearm..

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance

Apparently I'm not alone in this though some of them seem to have much more severe reactions that I do.

If you still want to be viewed as a man, whiskey is the only acceptable replacement.

Anything else is a chick drink.

Bummer.

I would try some pro-biotic yogurt. Maybe the bugs in your intestines that digest alcohol died :dunno:

Looks like you've developed an allergy to one of the ingredients used in making beer. A yeast very common in beer distillation is called Saccharomyces cerevisiae. If you have developed an allergy to this, pretty much all beers are out. But it could be some other ingredient and maybe you can avoid it if you find out what it is.

It may not be alcohol itself that you are allergic to. I'd experiment with other drinks. Try Lager beers too (hard to recommend because personally I hate them but everybody is different and somebody is buying that stuff).

You could request a blood test to see specifically what the allergy is.

You pussie.

It might be a tumor. Or an ulcer.

How about.....

MBIAFP

:dunno:

YOU DON'T KNOW ME JETS! I'M THE FOCKING LIZARD KING! ANYTIME... ANYWHERE.... INTERNET, TOUGHGUY, SHOWDOWN! :angry:

Take a probiotic for a month and see if that helps

You know... you might have something here. I seem to not recall it happening much before I went to Mexico.... I got sickern fock in Mexico (food poison) for a few days... maybe whatever it was killed the good bacteria in my guts and is still there?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME JETS! I'M THE FOCKING LIZARD KING! ANYTIME... ANYWHERE.... INTERNET, TOUGHGUY, SHOWDOWN! :angry:

:doublethumbsup: Nicely done

how about...

mmmmm...umbrella drinks

mmmmm...cosmopolitans

aaahh...fuzzy navels

aaahh...vodka & cranberry

talk to your Dr about Prevacid http://www.prevacid.com/

I had very simular side effects to beer, some acidic drinks like lemonaide, pinapple juice, ect

been on this 1x a day pill for like 10 years now.. works like a charm

Welcome to being old. I used to be able to ingest anything without repercussions. Now, my digestive tract is like a freeking china doll, fragile as f*ck. I miss spicy chicken wings and cheap beer:(

When my digestive tract starts to reject beer, I'm cutting it out with a rusty butter knife and feeding it to the focking dogs. :mad:

You know... you might have something here. I seem to not recall it happening much before I went to Mexico.... I got sickern fock in Mexico (food poison) for a few days... maybe whatever it was killed the good bacteria in my guts and is still there?

This exact thing happened to me, only it wasn't just beer that made me sick. My stomach was generally jacked up for months. :cry:

Probiotics helped me, but I wasn't really cured until a round of high dosage antibiotics. Doctors thought it might've been H Pylori even though I tested negative for it. :dunno:

This exact thing happened to me, only it wasn't just beer that made me sick. My stomach was generally jacked up for months. :cry:

Probiotics helped me, but I wasn't really cured until a round of high dosage antibiotics. Doctors thought it might've been H Pylori even though I tested negative for it. :dunno:

Barry Sanders approves of this message.