Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Who started Cutler

:banana:

Not me, but sucks if you did

-9 pts and counting (backwards)...

:lol: Somebody in here was considering Cutler over Stafford.

I guarantee that there will be guys who don't fess up.

I've got Cutler too....he's my backup and I didn't even consider him.

:lol: Somebody in here was considering Cutler over Stafford.

I guarantee that there will be guys who don't fess up.

I've got Cutler too....he's my backup and I didn't even consider him.

Drop em, you cant risk ever starting him.

I know it's just 1 week (of many) but is he not the most overrated QB currently in the league? Got to be

started him over Eli. based on everything, it was the right thing to do. cutler in a shootout vs. green bay. well. eli vs. tb with their resurrected d.

to the person who started this thread, eat it. cutler get some trash points.

I know it's just 1 week (of many) but is he not the most overrated QB currently in the league? Got to be

Which one playing tonight are you talking about?

Welp, at least I got that loss out of the way on a Thursday.

I have a Cutler/Flacco committee so it's not like I can kick myself. Still feel good about Flacco this season.

Which one playing tonight are you talking about?

Like I was saying, which QB is worse tonight? Neither is doing all that much good.

Almost tried to make a panic trade to get Cutler today being that I'm not to happy with Rivers as my starter, whew. Guess I'm rolling with Phil.

I did. Thought I was in for a shootout. Not a shi*t out. Brutal. Good thing is I'm playing Rodgers who's numbers suck too. Discount double check.... Give me Flo from Progressive.

Like I was saying, which QB is worse tonight? Neither is doing all that much good.

Really? ...... Cutler.

The discount double check is faaaar from overrated regardless of tonight.

I started him in one league. Luckily, I also started the GB Def........and am playing against Rodgers and Finley.

Jim McMahon is warming up on the sidelines!! :headbanger:

i get his oline was bad...but there were many plays that he danced himself in circles in the pocket until he got hit or just chucked it up for a pick....

horrible game by cutler...he can yell at his teammates all he wants, he simply didn't play well.

I started him in one league. Luckily, I also started the GB Def........and am playing against Rodgers and Finley.

congrats on your win even w cutler.

Rule is simple, never start cutler in tough division games on the road. feel free to start him in random mediocre matchups, but stay away from big games. The addition of one selfish headcase wr doesn't change a qb much...except for TO when he was an eagle, but that's it.

Rule is simple, never start cutler in tough division games on the road. feel free to start him in random mediocre matchups, but stay away from big games. The addition of one selfish headcase wr doesn't change a qb much...except for TO when he was an eagle, but that's it.

Is Cutler the QB that has terrible historical stats in big games under the lights?

I'm so glad I didn't! I was almost to the point of flipping a coin between him and rivers. I just wanted to wait one more week to see the new "high flying" bears offense. 2pts in my league with -2pts per int

I didn't start him, and am up against Rodgers and Finley! Hooray me!

He'll bounce back. Drafted him as my #1 in the 9th round (Locker is backup). This was one of those planets aligned, once in 10 years type bad of a game.

I like my team but was honestly worried about going against cutler and marshall tonight. even with the opponent playing crosby, i started GB defense and easily outpaced the point total.

and just like that looking at a downhill climb for the win. amazing the difference in player value the first few weeks of each season entail.

god i love H2H leagues