Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

WEEK 4 FU thread

FOCK!!!!!!!!! I dropped Brian Hartline in both of my leagues. :(

Ouch! That blows. Who'd you end up dropping him for?

FU to DMC, Doug Martin and Ryan Williams for making me think Matt Ryan, roddy and fitz were enough to get me a win.

FU santonio for just throwing that ball up like the puss that you are. SF D scoring was huge...

The kick in the nuts is Blount scoring from the 2 instead of Martin.

The only salvation is that I live close to several bridges that I can jump off of.

Pitta

Mathews - what the fock Norv, seriously? You're the new Todd Haley. Congrats, ###### head.

Charles - Hillis is out, you finally get your shot as a feature back, and you can't even hold onto the focking ball. Should have sold high on you when I had the chance.

Julio - That week 1 monster isn't holding me over for the rest of the season. Get some catches, dammit.

Stafford - holy ###### I hate you. I'd drop you for Steve McNair at this point, because at least then I'd expect and be satisfied with 0 points. If this is the best you can do, break a leg and let Hill take over. Pretty sure he can at least get decent points with that offense.

As I'm typing this I see Charles got a TD. Give me another one, and you're off this list.

Pitta - fock you still

Mathews - fock Norv, really. You'll get the starting job back. But stop fumbling, ######.

Charles - good recovery from a terrible first half. 23 points, I'll take it.

Julio - I expect better things against the Redskins next week, otherwise I think you'll have to meet the :bench:

Stafford - rushing TD at least made you serviceable. Still hate you. Blow up after the bye week so I can sell high.

Doug Martin - "Shades of Ray Rice" my ass. You play like Mike Tolbert in Ray Rice's body. Benched.

FOCK!!!!!!!!! I dropped Brian Hartline in both of my leagues. :(

Ouch! That blows. Who'd you end up dropping him for?

Jake Locker. :cry:

If it makes you feel better, I dropped him for William Powell.

Of course I have him on the bench in another league and...I started him in another. I wonder how the guy I'm playing feels about having Hartline go off against him.

FU BARDEN. THIS IS WHY YOUR A$$ HAS BEEN BURIED ON THE BENCH ALL THESE YEARS!

14.4 combined points from Calvin and Julio. In a PPR. Combined. Calvin and Julio. :mellow:

###### you to points against. In a 16 man league I have the most points against of anyone. There is nothing I can do except continuously watch my good team lose to lesser teams that happen to blow up the week they play mine.

My Week 4 FU goes to me, for playing Ryan Williams instead of Amendola in flex, and Vick instead of Cam.

Lost my #1 spot because of a 2 point loss. F ME!

If it makes you feel better, I dropped him for William Powell.

Of course I have him on the bench in another league and...I started him in another. I wonder how the guy I'm playing feels about having Hartline go off against him.

At least I'm very strong at WR in both leagues. Last week 1 catch on 9 targets or something like that. I just didn't expect today's result was even close to possible or even half of those numbers.

Add Eli to my list.........

You are putting up a mere 2 points so far for my team along with Bennett's zero. You sir can lick my wrinkled star.

You sir can lick my nice taint because you are probably 3-0 until this week. Oh and lick it with some mother focking whipped cream you bastid.

My Week 4 FU goes to me, for playing Ryan Williams instead of Amendola in flex, and Vick instead of Cam.

Lost my #1 spot because of a 2 point loss. F ME!

Dude that sucks. Your #1 spot 4 weeks into the season. Bummer.

FU to the Jets for having nothing and my opponent having the 9ers D.

FU to Detroit and Calvin Johnson

FU to me for drafting McFadden.

FU to fantasy football and me playing against a guy lighting it up at nearly every position (Brees, Bowe, T. Smith, Fitz, Charles, Sproles, Scott Chandler, Henery, 9ers)

I mean just a downright thumping...but hey...if Miles Austin can put up like 80 points for me, I can still win.

I'd like to give a big FU to all the fantasy 'experts'. The Guru, Barry, all of them. They all suck. I've never heard these guys be right about anything, yet I'm dumb enough to listen to them (so maybe it's FU to myself). CJ0K won't gain a yard against Houston. Seattle's D will give nothing to St Louis. Stevie Johnson will be great against NE. Jamal Charles is a top 5 back this week. Fock all of them.

Haha, Barry and some of these fantasy "experts" are great examples of the old saying, "it's not what you know, but who you know" to have their jobs. I've gotten much better advice chatting with average Joes on message boards.

In order:

1. Maclin

2. Julio

3. Martin

4. DMC

You 4 can burn in hell.

My FU goes out to the alleged professional "experts" who dare utter the words "____________ is going to have a huge game today" and then incur a raging case of short-term memory loss when he doesn't. My other FU goes out to me for continuing to listen to them.

You sir can lick my nice taint because you are probably 3-0 until this week. Oh and lick it with some mother focking whipped cream you bastid.

Nope; 2-1 coming into this week. Eli was benched on week 2 for his week 1 play. He went off, I put him back in week 3 and sub standard performance.

I just got Bennett this week in time for this focking goose egg.

FML.............my luck is soooooo focking sh!tty.

FU to the whole NE organization. Next year I'll have to draft everyone on that team like my opponent did who played me this week....what the heck.

To sum up:

FU CJ0K. Nice of you to wait till I bench your ass before you do something.

FU Frank Snore. Way to grind out another 60yds you focking plug.

FU Greg Jennings. Just about time to cut your old, injured azz. So glad I wasted a high pick on you. You've really came through so far.

FU Stevie Johnson. Really should be FU Fitzpatrick, since he missed you on 3 deep balls. Regardless, you did jack. Looks like it's Amendola-time next week.

FU Mason Crosby. Thanks for the 4 extra points pal. You're cut tomorrow.

FU Newton, Gronk, and Green for blowing up against me this week.

F U Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Kyle Rudolph and Mikel LeShoure!

F U Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, Kyle Rudolph and Mikel LeShoure!

FU to myself for taking Hartline out of my lineup at the last minute for Barden...

Buffalo Defense, thanks for the -5 douchebags

SO much for looking good on paper!

FU to myself for taking Hartline out of my lineup at the last minute for Barden...

Dude my opponent did exactly this as well. Right before games started he dropped hart for Braden. Needless to say it cost him the win.

FU to myself for picking up & starting the trendy ARI Def instead of sticking with SF.

FU to myself for starting Murray over Marshall in another league. Cost me wins in both.

FU to Romo & gift wrapping my opponent in another league a win by turning the ball over continuously to his Bears Def in an improbable comeback.

FU to myself for picking up & starting the trendy ARI Def instead of sticking with SF.

FU to myself for starting Murray over Marshall in another league. Cost me wins in both.

FU to Romo & gift wrapping my opponent in another league a win by turning the ball over continuously to his Bears Def in an improbable comeback.

Ouch @ starting Ariz over SF.

:doh: