Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

What Do You Need on Monday Night?

League 1 - 3-0 chasing 4-0: Up by 48, opponent has Romo and Dallas def. Cautiously optimistic, but if Cutler implodes, it could be a tight one.

League 2 - 2-1 chasing 3-1: Down by 12, with Romo and Dez left. Opponent has Ogletree. Feeling good here as long as Ogletree doesn't go off.

League 3 - 3-0 chasing 4-0: Up by 1.14, opponent has Witten left. Witten gets 12 yards, I'm toast. Pretty sure I'm toast.

League 4 - 3-1: Game done, win. Decent outing by Romo should secure me getting some cash for highest point total for the week.

Summary:

Need Romo to have a pretty good game, but not a great game.

Dez showing up would be nice.

Ogletree showing up would be bad.

Cowboys defense needs to blow.

Witten needs to pull a hammy on the first series and leave the game without a catch.

Up 16 - I have Marshall and he has Cutler and Bears DST

I don't know what to think about this one. Dallas might finally go off and Bears DST might end up with around 6 pts. Cutler could go get 20, but maybe 11 of those are Marshalls. Who knows. All I know is that I'm in this Fing mess because McCoy and BJGE couldn't punch in ONE OF THEIR SIX attempts at the 1 yard line. So disappointed today lol.

League 1: Austin to get 8 pts. A 4 rec 50 yard 1 td would be awesome.

League 2: D. Murray not to lose any points. I could/should sit him. But what's the fun in that?

League 3: Dez & Murray to keep even with Cutler & Austin.

Looks like I'm a Dallas fan tomorrow!

I've got Chicago, He's got Marshall.

I'm only up 120 - 68

:nervous:

When you people come into these threads, do you read what other people need on Monday night, or do you skip that and post your own needs with the hope someone will respond to you?

Just wondering.

I have DeMarco Murray and a 31.41 point lead

Im going against Miles Austin and DeMarcus Ware

Run the ball Garrett

When you people come into these threads, do you read what other people need on Monday night, or do you skip that and post your own needs with the hope someone will respond to you?

Just wondering.

I read them, I also have no life though. HTH

Go Bears!!

Dallas D + Jason Witten need to get me 24.5 pts (0.5 pts per reception). I've never been a bigger Cowboys fan!

19 out of Forte/Bush and Marshall. Let's Go Bears!!

22 out of Dez and Cowboys D. Let's Go Cowboys!!

:dunno:

He has Chicago D, I have Dallas D. I need to outscore him by 8 to win. Doesn't look good, although this is a perfect shiite-storm for Cutler tonight - Nationally televised game, at night, on the road. If recent history repeats, he should throw about 5 INTs, get sacked about a dozen times - and have a temper-tantrum meltdown before halftime.

I need Brandon Marshall and Bush to combine for less than 5 points. So basically im toast.

Just wondering.

Nah, I skip over everything . . .

League 1 - I need Brandon Marshall to not do much. I'm kicking myself for overthinking this game.

League 2 - DeMarcus Ware to score 14 points. :lol:

IBL - I need no one to do stupid insane things, like Austin get 10-for-250 with a pair of TDs. See, that would be bad. Unless Forte plays and goes off. Then I don't care. :D

I need Romo to not score 24 more points than Marshall. Considering how craptastic Marshall (i.e. Cutler) has been recently this is likely going to be close.

Romo to have his best career FF performance ever and I'll still probably lose by double digits.

In other words, you have no chance, but you're being selfish towards those of us who want him to do nothing. :ninja:

Take it back.

3-0 League 1: +3 bailey vs. Dez. Going to be close.

3-0 League 2: Low scoring league. +32 I'm done. Going against Bush, Gould, and CHI D. Like my chances. TD only league.

3-0 League 3: +18 I have Gould, he has Chicago D. High scoring defensive league. San Fran got me 39 points. This one might be very close.

3-1 League 4: -57.2 points and I have Murray. (I already have me at 3-1.)

Good luck to everyone, especially with M Bush creating 10 turnovers.

I started the wrong D this Sunday :(

Now I need the Bears D to score less than 7 points. I need Romo to be excellent tonight and score a million points with no turnovers :unsure:

League 1 - 3-0 chasing 4-0: Up by 48, opponent has Romo and Dallas def. Cautiously optimistic, but if Cutler implodes, it could be a tight one.

League 2 - 2-1 chasing 3-1: Down by 12, with Romo and Dez left. Opponent has Ogletree. Feeling good here as long as Ogletree doesn't go off.

League 3 - 3-0 chasing 4-0: Up by 1.14, opponent has Witten left. Witten gets 12 yards, I'm toast. Pretty sure I'm toast.

League 4 - 3-1: Game done, win. Decent outing by Romo should secure me getting some cash for highest point total for the week.

Summary:

Need Romo to have a pretty good game, but not a great game.

Dez showing up would be nice.

Ogletree showing up would be bad.

Cowboys defense needs to blow.

Witten needs to pull a hammy on the first series and leave the game without a catch.

I need Dallas D to have a nice game and Miles to be quiet while Murray goes off....

I'm up by one with no players left, my opponent has the chicago DST left. I need chicago to score less than 1 point