Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What do you need on Monday night?

I am going to need Mathews and Tamme to combine for 19 points in a non ppr league, definitely doable. Maybe Mathews can pull an Aaron Rodgers and score 6 TD?

Decker & Rivers to go mother bleepin ape bleep.

Same here...well, if not mother bleepin ape bleep, at least 28 points more than Demaryius.

League 1: My opponent has Matthews and a 13 point lead (rough equivalent). I have Thomas, Prater and Gates. This is going to be tight. Frankly, I want a big game from Thomas.

League 2: I trail by 38 points and have Thomas left. 1 pt per 2 receptions, no decimals. So I need Thomas to channel Jordy Nelson.

League 3 (IBL): I need Thomas to score and score and score and score. The more the better. Ideal is 48 points. Then I go 7-0. :)

7 points or less from the Charger defense. No turnovers or sacks given up by the Broncos would be a good start. Hopefully the Broncos score a lot of points to start putting up negative points for my opponents SD defense.

League 1: Up by 48, I have Von Miller & Antoine Cason as my IDP's & he has Rivers. I'm good to go here.

League 2: Up by 13 in a PPR, up against Mathews. Hoping he realizes he's still a bagina.

League 3: Down 6 in a standard scoring & have D. Thomas left. Gonna be interesting.

For the Earth to not be destroyed by a comet. 5-0 weekend. Monday night nearly irrelevant, unless Willis McGahee scores 80 points by himself. Gawd i love fantasy football.

I'm down by one point. I have R. Mathews, A. Gates and M. Prater and he has M. Floyd

In my other league I need Decker to have a game slightly better than what J. Nelson did last night in order to win. :bandana:

Um, um....I need Antonio Gates to get about 5 pts so I can win one league, but not get any more than that since I face him in a 2nd league. In that 2nd league, I also need Ryan Mathews to get whatever Gates gets +48 pts. This will be a very painful week. :(

Down 22 (opp had Rodgers) he is done and I have Mathews and Gates in a ppr league.

I doable but with gates being horrible and Mathews getting vultured I am definately nervous and don't like my chances

Down by 10. I have Mathews and D. Thomas tonight to put up 10 points and outscore the guys kicker (Matt Prater).

I need there to be no stat corrections for the week.

Up 1 point as of now. Was up 8 last night before houston decided to block a punt and recover it for a TD... The other owner also had mason crosby... luckily for me the packers decided not to kick that 40 yard field goal at the end of the game :thumbsup:

i know... :banana: WHO CARES :banana: WHO CARES :banana: WHO CARES :banana:

Down 22 (opp had Rodgers) he is done and I have Mathews and Gates in a ppr league.

I doable but with gates being horrible and Mathews getting vultured I am definately nervous and don't like my chances

That would not be a good fantasy day to start Rodgers this week and still lose. Those weeks are the worst.

In 1 league, I'm up by 100 points... All I need is for my Ryan Mathews to out score his Willis McGahee so that I can keep that 100 point lead.

In my other league, I'm currently up by 52 points. I have Robert Meachem vs. his Peyton Manning and Ryan Mathews. I need Meachem to continue doing what he did last week if I have any chance of keeping this lead and getting the win.

Wow surprised more people don't need Manning...thanks to Fosters performance last night I need Manning to stay south of 5 tds or 4 tds and 400 yards...thank god my opponent didn't have rodgers

I need Demaryius Thomas to outscore Gates in a ppr format...(I've already got a 4 pt. lead too). I'm liking my chances.

I need McGahee to have the game of his life.

Like Shonn Greene week 6 2012 game of his life or Aaron Rodgers week 6 2012 game of his life?