Sign in to follow this  
thundershots

What player do you want to buy a beer this week.

How about a coach? John Harbaugh gets a tall one for having such a hardawn for Flacco that he forgets about his best player, Ray Rice. Yeah, they fell behind early, but going 3-and-out each series behind Flacco's incompletions was hitting the panic button early. Opponent: Ray Rice: 8pts. :pointstosky:

The entire texans defense. I'll buy them all beers. People called me crazy for starting them but who's laughing now :cheers:

Owen Daniels & Cruz. :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Traded Gonzo this week and needed Daniels :cheers:

to replace his steady production at te.

V Jax for winning a game I was unlikely to win and cashing in 2 leagues. Texans DST for sticking with them even though I thought about dropping them since, they got bye next week.

Eli, an that amazing throw that got 300 yds, TD and +50 yds throw all giving me 14 pts that put me over the top... appreciate the dramatic fashion too. I went from damn 2 ints too that's why I started him.

Miles Austin for not making me feel like an idiot for benching Fitzgerald 29 rec yds.

Cobb for being one of the better FA pickups

Alfred Morris for being the best FA pickup

MJD (as a Rashad Jennings owner in my main 2 money leagues)

Aaron Rodgers for looking like a 1st round pick again

Players - Ridley and T.Richardson

Person - My dumb ass opponent this week for starting them :doublethumbsup:

Players - Ridley and T.Richardson

Person - My dumb ass opponent this week for starting them :doublethumbsup:

I started the same 2 RB's.....and won!

I would like to buy Aaron Rodgers several beers. His 51 points last week is still worth a beer this week, and probably every week.

I want to buy Josh Wilson a beer, and then a shot. Then have him drive him while I call the police and report a DUI.

If he doesn't get burnt on that 77 yard game winning TD, I win my game, and go perfect for the week in my pick'em pool.

Palmer, Cruz, Gronk and the Minn. D. Even Suisham came through for me on a tough bye week.

Flacco gets a PBR....after I piss & blow snot in the cup.

The entire texans defense. I'll buy them all beers. People called me crazy for starting them but who's laughing now :cheers:

how come people are always laughing at you calling you crazy??? Or is this just a round about way of doing the whole, 'hey look at me, I'm awesome. Look, look please. Please look at me and my awesome prowess at FF!'

I'm thinking it's the latter...

Based on the performances in three separate leagues I'm buying a round for Josh Freeman,Fred Jackson,Doug Martin,Randall Cobb Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Vikings D.Had one of these weeks where practically every move paid off,too bad that doesn't happen more frequently.

I didn't have any breakout players this week, but i was hurting at WR with byes/ injuries etc. So my beer goes to Mr. Cecil Shorts III... thanks for the spot fill buddy. And that 40 yard TD to stick up my opponents arse...

I had given up on this week, since it was my "the bye is killing me" week... I had Matty Ice, Ryan Matthews, LeSean McCoy, Antonio Gates and Alex Hennery on bye. But my fillers really stepped-up: Vincent Jackson, Fred Jackson, Ryan Fitzpatrick - even Pierre Thomas came thru! :music_guitarred: