Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers v. Baltimore Ravens

This played out beautifully. The only way I could only be happier than this matchup if the Lions were the NFC rep. :cheers:

Worst SB in the history of ever. Could only be topped by a Dallas vs. Pitt SB.

Puppy Bowl > Harblow Lewis Bowl

I like Balto straight up -- they look like the Giants last year an average reg season then hot as hell at the right time. 27 - 21 Ravens

5 pts seems like a lot to give in a game between two teams who are built to keep it close. I'd take the Ravens and the points.

Today I see S.F. at -3.5 pts. Since it's Ray Lewis'retirement paty outta respect I'll putt S.F. at -2 pts. Ray's had a brilliant ,with a few bumps if you know what I mean, career. Those bumps have help change him,IMO,and I believe he's a better man. Shame he'll have to remember his last game was a superbowl loss but Ray will still be positive and say what a blessed man he has been. Coming back from that torn Triceps as soon as he did was miraculous. By SB time I bet the line will be down to S.F. -3pts. Odds guys had it right at S.F.-4pts against the Falcons with a 28-24 win for the Niners and it could very likely end just a 3 pt. victory in the SB. Just as long as that 3 pts. is on the Niners side.

Now, that's what could happen but I believe the 9ers will have things figured in the 2nd half and take it to the Ravens with a 33-27 win for their 6th SB ring. Gonna watch the game with my younger brother who's a diehard Ravens fan. The loser has to take the other couple(my wife & I,LOL) out to a night of dinner and drinks the following week.

I've already heard enough about the Harbaugh brothers going against each other so everytime I hear it mentioned I change the channel. The media's gonna pound this shiot into the ground. Can't they come up with something a little different & more imaginative. Problem is it'll be talked to death by every sportscaster til we're all about to puke. So I'm gonna limit my pre-SB coverage quite a bit and just wait for the game.

Last 6 seconds in the 4th quarter and Flacco gets one last hail Mary shot in the endzone and the pass gets intercepted by Randy Moss.

All of the early money is on Baltimore.

How do you figure? The line started at 4.5 and now it's 5, you would think the early money was all on SF.

How do you figure? The line started at 4.5 and now it's 5, you would think the early money was all on SF.

The line dropped to 3. I didn't realize it was back up to 5.

Are you a 49ers fan, Ricey?

The line dropped to 3. I didn't realize it was back up to 5.

Are you a 49ers fan, Ricey?

yessir. very excited for the game.

Why is this such a bad superbowl?

I will be rooting for Baltimore though. SF has won all 5 times they have been in the title game. SF is the only team to play in 3 or more and win them all.

Not sure where you're coming from with this. The current line is SF - 3.5 with the over/under at 48.

Not sure where you're coming from with this. The current line is SF - 3.5 with the over/under at 48.

Haha, silly me, thinking the subtitle of this thread would be an updated spread.

I see a close low scoring game. I take Balt and the points and the under.

Agreed.

I think this game is gonna be conservative and boring. If we're lucky there might be some fireworks in the fourth quarter though.

Baltimore 3, San Fran 2.

Tucker hits a FG with no time on the clock to win it.

Ray Lewis explodes on the field.

One of two things is gonna happen in the SB. One,the 49ers just cover the spread which I think it will be -3pts. by gametime or two,which gets my vote, they blow the Ravens out by 2td's. Don't care which scenario happens as long as the 9ers win.

One of two things is gonna happen in the SB. One,the 49ers just cover the spread which I think it will be -3pts. by gametime or two,which gets my vote, they blow the Ravens out by 2td's. Don't care which scenario happens as long as the 9ers win.

:cheers: :banana: :overhead:

I scratched my head, too, but it's Ricey and I don't argue with him. :thumbsup:

go 49ers, and F Ray Lewis, so sick of all the Ray Lewis love, add this to the pile of ###### hes done, and let the media keep spinning him as a saint

According to Sports Illustrated, Ray Lewis contacted the sports science company S.W.A.T.S. in October to help with recovery from his torn triceps.

The owner of the company, Mitch Ross, allegedly recorded conversations between himself and Lewis. A program that included a deer-antler spray that includes IGF-1, which is on the NFL's banned-substance list, was prescribed. "Just pile me up and just send me everything you got, because I got to get back this week," Lewis said. There figures to be an investigation, but it won't wrap up until after Sunday's Super Bowl. At that point, Lewis will be retired.

Baseball players on PEDs = cheaters and should be banned for the game

Football players on PEDs = gridiron warriors who sacrifice everything for the game

Baseball players on PEDs = cheaters and should be banned for the game

Football players on PEDs = gridiron warriors who sacrifice everything for the game

Hypocricy rules in America :cheers:

Ahh, I see you're ready to state whether or not somebody cheated :thumbsup:

By your logic Ray Lewis is a cheater...and a murder. Why let proof get in the way, right?

HTH

This game hit me in a bad way.

I wont blame the refs for the loss. They certainly affected the game, but good teams can overcome bad refs.

When you have Frank Gore, LaMichael James, Colin Kaepernick, and the BEST run blocking line in the entire league you don't pass the ball three times in a row, to the same receiver, on the same side of the field. Five focking yards. Five focking yards from the greatest Super Bowl comeback of all time and Greg Roman goes full retard with the playcalling.

I don't even care that the 2nd down and 4th down attempts were arguably both pass interference calls.

Fock you Greg Roman. Fock you. Get Chris Ault in here.