Sign in to follow this  
mahan day

have you ever had sex with a virgin?

didn't read anything here

Will just say yes I have - and follow that by saying I have no clue what the hype is about this being so great? Granted sex even when it's bad it it's still decent but secks with a virgin is really not all that great

News to me

You're not using a phone, dumbass. :doh:

Also, :ninja:

I have. And, contrary to every postah here, I still maintain it was the best sex I've ever had.

We were BOTH virgins. Both in the fifth grade. Cheryl. To this day, I still remember the taste of her kiss. We were two little kids just figuring things out. We knew SO little, but that was the fun of it.

Quintessential story / memory that describes it best:

Sitting on the edge of her parents waterbed - buck nekkid. We couldn't WAIT to get nekkid. She's showing me pictures from the old "Joy of Sex" - sketches actually. I, being a poindexter (like her), kept trying to read the text. She'd smack me in the shoulder and say "Don't read dummy! Just LOOK!".

We flip to the couple doing it in a rocking chair.

C: "We have a rocking chair downstairs!" :shocking: (Beautiful blue eyes aglint)

M: "Cool! Race ya!" :banana:

- And we proceed to scamper down the hallways and stairs - wiping each other out against the walls and giggling our fool haids off.

- We try it for a while - Honestly, I thought the chair was going to tip backwards. Giggling and laughing the whole darn time.

- Then headed upstairs for kool-aid and fruit roll-ups.

that's what makes it's the best - because that's how it should be:

No: Performance anxiety - hell, we didn't know what to expect. Both our 'gasms were our first and scared the crap outta us.

(Granted, I had the help of her Dad's Remington (razor - not rifle). Poor guy probably never got a good shave after that day.)

No: Body Image issues

No; Guilt - either way. I wasn't guilting her into it, we weren't guilty about doing it.

Yes: Caring for each other - and about each other's experience: If something felt good, we did it more, if it didn't, we stopped.

Yes: Fun, curiouslity, affection, exploration, freindship.

Smiling fondly as I type this.

Nope. Never have. And I'm not disappointed by that.

That mean's a virgin also was not disappointed.

That mean's a virgin also was not disappointed.

No apostrophe in 'means'.

Anyway, you're right. My cack is definitely not made for virgins. It's been known to hurt experienced women. The girth can be tough to deal with.

No apostrophe in 'means'.

Anyway, you're right. My cack is definitely not made for virgins. It's been known to hurt experienced women. The girth can be tough to deal with.

I pictured it more like a glow stick. You know, orange and it would leave a trail. Not a trail like a snail like a woman with no legs leaves, but the other kind of trail.

wiffle just laid the creepiest post of the year down.

:D :D

Just wait until Giants Fan finished jerking off and responds. Probably tomorrow.

No kidding. I'm worried I could get arrested just for having read it or something.

You know what? screw you guys. First, I'm posting the truth - which most of you have no connection to.

Second - I'm not really looking to impress you. You innerweb geeks have no focking idea how life actually works. So, you fantersize about ripping some young tweens nethers apart whilst last 94 minutes in some kind of first time tantric love making session.

I post the truth. It was great. And awkward. And funny. And all the things that first timers should experience.

And, if that violates some maturbatory fantsasy that you've been working with all these years? Too focking bad, you innewrweb losers.

You know what? screw you guys. First, I'm posting the truth - which most of you have no connection to.

Second - I'm not really looking to impress you. You innerweb geeks have no focking idea how life actually works. So, you fantersize about ripping some young tweens nethers apart whilst last 94 minutes in some kind of first time tantric love making session.

I post the truth. It was great. And awkward. And funny. And all the things that first timers should experience.

And, if that violates some maturbatory fantsasy that you've been working with all these years? Too focking bad, you innewrweb losers.

Another creepy ass post.

I feel dirty :cry:

Another creepy ass post.

I feel dirty :cry:

I was going to post a story about how I once blew a load that was so large on a theigh once that the Bounty picker upper couldn't have wiped up decided not to after reading his post. It was quick but not in the quicker picker upper kind of way.

uhhhh... I was going to contribute a "my first and her first" story but I just gotta' get outta' here- am I a level 1 now just for having read this thread? Yikes!

uhhhh... I was going to contribute a "my first and her first" story but I just gotta' get outta' here- am I a level 1 now just for having read this thread? Yikes!

As long as you put on your robe and wizard hat, that kunt wouldn't know the difference. :thumbsup:

Also, please share

No kidding. I'm worried I could get arrested just for having read it or something.

Just wait until GF finds this thread.

Fock no sh!t.... you could have just changed that sh!t up a bit to protect us.. WTF wiff?! Nobody wants to hear that sh!t about kids in elementary school... fock I feel a ton of icky... I call for a delete and it es verbotten that we speak of it again :thumbsdown:

side note. my favorite movie ever is hoosiers. i lived in marion, indiana for 7 years as a kid. i love indiana. i miss basketball and lightening bugs. marion giants were awesome when i lived there.

and we're how sure this isn't gfiafp? :huh:

and we're how sure this isn't gfiafp? :huh:

I don't think GF has the focus to maintain an alias with a consistent posting pattern like this for more than... I dunno, two posts. :dunno:

Fock no sh!t.... you could have just changed that sh!t up a bit to protect us.. WTF wiff?! Nobody wants to hear that sh!t about kids in elementary school... fock I feel a ton of icky... I call for a delete and it es verbotten that we speak of it again :thumbsdown:

What about middle school virgin stories????

What about middle school virgin stories????

your asking me at what point is the line from pedo to sexy? some of you fockers concern me...

your asking me at what point is the line from pedo to sexy? some of you fockers concern me...

No, not asking that at all. I was going to post a sexy story like Wiff :D , but I, like a few others here I suspect, lost their virginity when they were young. And that is the topic of the thread. :unsure:

A focking 33 year old virgin? No way, that's crazy.

Swear to god. She's a good girl. She'd never given a beej either. Now teaching her to do that was fun.

Just wanted to wait til marriage I guess. Although we anticipated that by about a year.

Swear to god. She's a good girl. She'd never given a beej either. Now teaching her to do that was fun.

Just wanted to wait til marriage I guess. Although we anticipated that by about a year.

More proof the south rises when it damn well wants to.

No, not asking that at all. I was going to post a sexy story like Wiff :D , but I, like a few others here I suspect, lost their virginity when they were young. And that is the topic of the thread. :unsure:

I think it's reasonable to tell your story a bit more generically. You can leave out the part where you were making a bunny with your playdo... had your way with her ... then shared a juicebox over some 3-2-1 Contact.

I think it's reasonable to tell your story a bit more generically. You can leave out the part where you were making a bunny with your playdo... had your way with her ... then shared a juicebox over some 3-2-1 Contact.

Unpossible!

Most overrated thing ever, unless you get off on causing pain.

It is more that you are the first to slay her pus$y more than the overall quality of the sex. When the lips get all beat up and the tightness is gone...the innocences of that pus$y are gone.

Hey Mahan,

Someone drop a quarter on the floor behind you.

it was two dimes and a nickle, all canadian and i was pissed. trick me once...