Sign in to follow this  
BOBnugget

Trent Richardson Traded to Colts

How will this effect his fantasy outlook? Will he just be inserted into the starting role or will there be a timeshare till he learns the play book?

I'm a Colts fan, so I'm very happy about this. That being said, why in the world would the Browns trade their #1 pick from just last year??

WTF just happened in Cleveland? Bump up Josh Gordon. They're going to be passing a whole lot!!

The FF gods hate me!

Last week, Vick Ballard out. YES!

Sunday: Bradshaw with a TD. YES! YES!

This week: Trent Richardson traded to Indy. NOOO!

:wall: New Browns regime not off to a good start.

It's the Browns. What else needs to be said?

I have been a die hard my whole life. I flew from Denver to Cleveland to watch the opener. But to give up on the season after week 2, traded the no,3 pick from last year who you traded up for and just gain a late 1st rounder is effin stupid. I may finally be done. I can't take the same thing year after year, it's exhausting.

from what I'm reading, Raven fans were shocked Rainey was released. Apparently had a good preseason? No idea, but the Browns picked him up and immediately cut Brandon Jackson and moved him up to #2.

The only other Browns running back to get a snap besides Richardson is Chris Ogbonnaya.

Who? Exactly.

Colts acquired RB Trent Richardson from the Browns in exchange for a future first-round draft pick.

Per FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, the Browns felt Richardson "didn't fit Chud's (coach Rob Chudzinski's) offense," which doesn't make a lick of sense. Moving on. The deal leaves Chris Ogbonnaya or potential free agent pickup Willis McGahee as the favorite for touches in Cleveland's backfield as new GM Mike Lombardi essentially punts away the 2013 season. In Indianapolis, Richardson joins an offense with high-scoring potential that wants to play smash-mouth football with a heavy dose of power running. He'll eventually be an every-down back, even if Richardson probably won't be usable in Week 3 at San Francisco. Ahmad Bradshaw's fantasy value will soon vanish. Particularly after losing TE Dwayne Allen for the season, aggressive Colts GM Ryan Grigson felt he needed an additional offensive playmaker. He's got one. Richardson will carry top-five fantasy running back potential in Indianapolis.

I just grabbed Rainey and Obbayahansnenaaa. One of them has to get carries, right? Surely it won't be Willis M on a team that has clearly given up.

week 1 Vereen week 2 rrice not even fawwkin week 3 and bradshaw is screwedd. this year is stink city>>>>