Sign in to follow this  
BOBnugget

Trent Richardson Traded to Colts

I can't imagine they're planning on throwing Willis in there as the starter? He got looked at by damn near every team in the league and they all passed! That guy can't have much left. I bet Rainey is gonna get a chance. Why not really?

Browns fan here and its ogbonnya all the way until McGhee gets up to speed. Rainey was signed like a week before the season started I don't see how they throw him in....he has to be 3rd down back...ogbonnya has started in the past and at least shower he can handle 20 touches and can catch the ball..

the browns must know something we dont. a work ethic problem? something to trigger this.

on a side note, poor browns fans. Baltimore moved and won 2 bowls and is a model franchise.

So first I draft David Wilson thinking he is going to be the next great breakout RB. Then when he fails I had Ahmad Bradshaw to fall back on who looked pretty good last week as a #1 back. Now I have no one. I blame this on Bellicheck.

Wow! You don't see trades like this too often. The Browns GM probably thinks it's fantasy football, or has Richardson on his fantasy team.

T-Rich is now a viable RB1! I swear I can almost hear Luck laughing diabolically as he practices his play action pass.

just this afternoon i traded peyton and sproles for trent djax and dalton....that trade went from good to amazing...i then just traded ivory for bradshaw....

traded peyton out of fear of his OLINE.

AMAZZZZZING.

Vick

CJ Spiller

Trent Richardson

Demariyus Thomas

Victor Cruz

Jason Witten

DeSean Jackson

YESSSS

a string of trades that started with the arian owner throwing me an offer for tate has led to the above....

So first I draft David Wilson thinking he is going to be the next great breakout RB. Then when he fails I had Ahmad Bradshaw to fall back on who looked pretty good last week as a #1 back. Now I have no one. I blame this on Bellicheck.

Same here....drafted SJax, David Wilson. Traded Daryl Richardson for Ahmad Bradshaw right after the Ballard injury. About to commit harakiri shortly. Really, any consensus here....Ogbonaya, McGahee, Rainey, Snelling? I'm really dying this season.

Didnt see this one coming.

Bradshaw owner...

Me too and Richardson owner. I will prolly pack it in for the season.

Just an insane trade from the Browns' perspective. They draft this guy third overall just last year and nice they're cutting bait? It's crazy. There's gotta be more to the story

Just an insane trade from the Browns' perspective. They draft this guy third overall just last year and nice they're cutting bait? It's crazy. There's gotta be more to the story

It's Cleveland? What more do you need?

as a t rich owner, this is why they call it fantasy football. wake me when it's over.

It's Cleveland? What more do you need?

They got a pretty smart guy running the show there these days. Apparently he has been given multiple seasons to turn the team around. Perhaps they know something about TRich too related to injury or attitude or whatever

This is a good thing for us Trent owners (both leagues here), right?

I expected TRich to struggle to break 4 YPC but I figured he was a mortal lock for 300+ carries on such a bad O. Now I suspect he will carry the ball less but should end up with 40-50 receptions with many more TD opportunities.

Right? :dunno:

This is a good thing for us Trent owners (both leagues here), right?

I expected TRich to struggle to break 4 YPC but I figured he was a mortal lock for 300+ carries on such a bad O. Now I suspect he will carry the ball less but should end up with 40-50 receptions with many more TD opportunities.

Right? :dunno:

It should be . Now TRich has a real QB in the backfield with him . Even Weeden was at best a bench QB fantasy wise .

And maybe I don't know exactly how the draft works, but don't we expect Indy to have a fairly low draft pick? So they give up a #3 overall for a #20ish?

And maybe I don't know exactly how the draft works, but don't we expect Indy to have a fairly low draft pick? So they give up a #3 overall for a #20ish?

they will have their own 1st round pick too. prolly top 2? they can package them

:lol:

i picked up Chris Ogbonnaya, as a flyer i dont think mcgahee is the answer not sure this guy is either but i was a sucker drafting wilson and miller so desperate for a runningback.

i picked up Chris Ogbonnaya, as a flyer i dont think mcgahee is the answer not sure this guy is either but i was a sucker drafting wilson and miller so desperate for a runningback.

Mcgahee is the one u want.

Actually, they gave up the 2012 #4 pick, #118 (4th round), #139 (5th round) and #211 (7th round) for the 2014 twentieth(ish) pick. :doh:

I picked up Rainey in my Dynasty League. Better long term value than McGahee. After several teams passed on McGahee in August, I can't see him just come in and be productive.

Its time for TR to step up and shine. I am not sold on him yet as I was burned by him last season. I have a grudge.

• Like 1

Actually, they gave up the 2012 #4 pick, #118 (4th round), #139 (5th round) and #211 (7th round) for the 2014 twentieth(ish) pick. :doh:

WTF?!?! was Herschel walker spotted nearby at all? what are they smoking up in CLE???

WTF?!?! was Herschel walker spotted nearby at all? what are they smoking up in CLE???

The other picks came from the Vikings scamming the Browns into trading up a pick to get Richardson. :bandana: