Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Whos starting T-rich?

I would start him if I owned him. I would start him for the same reasons that I am considering benching Hilton. Running games don't generally take the same hit that passing games do for the short week on Thurs. games. Tenn. isn't likely to put up a ton of points. Indy should get ahead and may try to grind it out.

Considered it against a Titans team that looks like they almost gave up last week.

Don't like Moreno against KC that much with a gimpy Peyton...but would rather be burned by the Broncos than by Richardson...he has focked me in the b-hole all year...why not let him do that from the bench this week.

thought trich was supposed to be a ...rolling ball of butcher knives

more like a nerf ball of butter knives

call me crazy but I am all in on him tonight. I actually expect around 25 touches and a td....you herd it here first!

lol. he's got about a hundred yards more than Alex Smith.

Starting T-Rich is about the same as starting Priest Holmes this week. I expect the same total points from both. Did you not watch Richardson against the Rams? You know, the team who gives up 100 yards to even mediocre running backs? How many points did he score? The guy is horrible. If you want to go out on a limb to make a name for yourself, pick a lesser known, but talented, player. At the end of this game, It would not shock me if Ryan Fitzpatrick has more rushing yards than Trent.

I'm keeping him on my bench. Rolling with FJax, Ellington and Andre Brown.

It's rough looking at TRich and Steven Jackson sitting on my bench.

Can't stomach the 3.9 pts on a Thursday night game. Starting Ridley and A Brown and not looking back.

Focker will blow up tonight I am sure...

Actually I am sure - he won't. :pointstosky:

They were saying Donald Brown is the better play on NFL Network this morning

Ten has a good run defense, but the defense is suspect against screens and dump passes to RB. RB has averaged 48 yards rec a game against them. Brown will be featured heavily on the passing game.

call me crazy but I am all in on him tonight. I actually expect around 25 touches and a td....you herd it here first!

Thats expecting alot. Thats like what im expecting out of Lacy.

A safe bet for Trich is 12 carrys 40yds (including a 20yd carry), 1rec 10yds. 1 in 3 chance for a td.

Thats expecting alot. Thats like what im expecting out of Lacy.

A safe bet for Trich is 12 carrys 40yds (including a 20yd carry :shocking: ), 1rec 10yds. 1 in 3 chance for a td.

That's expecting a lot! I say 15 for 39 with a long of 8 yds.

That's expecting a lot! I say 15 for 39 with a long of 8 yds.

Im trying to throw him a bone here! The idea is he usually has 1 good play during the game so the announcer or Mayock can rave about him as one of the best RBs in the league for 10 min.

they'll run it 18 tiles total, and brown will have half those touches. His only chance to shine is in the passing game, which is a possibility depending on how much he's in the game. Bottom line is, you're on that molly if you expect anyything out of him. Start him on out of desperation. Just cuz he 'might' break out, does justify starting him. I'd literally start tolbert over him, being dead serious. I'm holding him in the 1 league i have simply because I don't want others to get a starting rb, or he'd be cut. Utter garbage. Those bama RBs are like USC QBs when they get to the NFL. Lacy looks like he might break the trend but too early to tell yet...

I'm waiting for Trent to show me something before running him out there. When a RB carries 11 times for 18 yards on a THUR night, I'm full of self-loathing until SUN, brooding about how I can possibly overcome the deficit I've created.

The only place I'd use Richardson is in a salary cap contest with hundreds of entries, pairing him with Rice. If they each broke out for 25 points, I'd likely be the only contestant who started that duo.

Outright dropped TRich AND SJax this week and am happy to be rid of the headache.

The only thing I am looking forward to seeing from TRich ROS is his four-way sex tape. I'm sure he won't deliver there either.

From what I've seen, Brown seems to get all the goal line work. So I'm finally going to bench T-Rich this week .

Of course, that just means he's going to have a great game tonight

Thursday night games seem to be RB friendly. Ten pass D has performed reasonably well.

Trich is prob more of the same but if there's a week for him maybe.'

If I was super hurting at PPR rb I think Browns a decent play.

I think he will be fine.

He is still, dare I say, learning the offense. I think at least 90 yards and a td or 2 tonight.

On NFL Network in prime time should also help motivate...

LT says TRich gets 20 carries tonight. I put him into my starting lineup. With DeMarco Murray on bye my choices are not good, L Miller, TRich, or Mathews (who's now Questionable with a hamstring injury), or Mark Ingram. Meh, I don't expect much no matter who I start at RB2 this week.

Where's Einsteins dog these days anyway??? Dude went full reused on richardsons jock and then quickly disappeared...DOUCHE CHILLLLLL

Is he just a short yardage back? I root for the Bears and Michael Bush seems to be that although I don't care to see him on 3rd and 1 as it is.

Brown. My whole playoff run/replace T-Rich plan revolves around Andre "Fresh Legs" Brown. My first 3 RBs taken were T-Rich, Ahmad Bradshaw and Andre Brown ... who got hurt like later that day. Shouldnlt have even been in the game .... 4th preseason game. Anyway, been holding all year to roll him out this week with Zac Stacy on a bye. Moreno I predictorded ... again. So, since picking up Stacy, that's been my 1 and 2. Now that Andre Brown is back, T-Rich becomes my #4 RB.

I think he will be fine.

He is still, dare I say, learning the offense. I think at least 90 yards and a td or 2 tonight.

How did this work out for you? Let me guess, you benched him at the last minute for CJ2K? Why do people keep thinking TRich is going to do anything? He isn't. If you are still starting him, your season was over long ago. TD or two? LOL This job is 100% Brown's. TRich will get a few receptions per game, but his 2.8 ypc hasn't earned him any playing time. People seem to forget Brown was a 1st round pick too. His issues have been injury related, not usually performance while on the field. TRich is simply a mistake made by the Colts. The Browns management looks like rock stars to have obtained a 1st rounder for him. I wonder why he isn't getting a shot at fullback.... He would make a great lead blocker for Brown, but he's made of glass, so maybe not.

1 carry for 1 yard. That's a bad half for him, as he would normally have gotten 3 yards on that carry.

That's actually pretty solid for him. Last week he had 4 carries for -3 yards at the half. At least he had a positive ypc going into halftime this week. Sooner or later, someone is going to post that "next week" is his breakout week. TRich isn't breaking anything but hearts at this point. I'm not sure why, but I rather enjoy watching him fail. He's had enough time to learn the offense now. There can be no other excuses. He simply sucks. Running behind 5 future NFL offensive linemen in the SEC will make any RB look like a stud. It's a bit different when when the worst linebacker on an NFL team happens to be better than the best he played against while at 'Bama. You know who he reminds me of? That kid Chicago drafted several years ago... Curtis Ennis? Was that his name? Same hype coming out of college, then he couldn't do anything in the NFL.

I think he will be fine.

Stop...just stop.

LT says TRich gets 20 carries tonight. I put him into my starting lineup. With DeMarco Murray on bye my choices are not good, L Miller, TRich, or Mathews (who's now Questionable with a hamstring injury), or Mark Ingram. Meh, I don't expect much no matter who I start at RB2 this week.

doh! Brown stole the show and probably the job.