Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Which member of FFT do you miss most?

You need to delete this post before somebody figures out who YOU are. Although I think RustyPilot already knows somehow.

Oh...this will be good, just tell them all who you think I am...so I can laugh at how wrong you are.

I miss any and all females who aren't libtards :P

oh and I miss OM too

:)

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

FootballS cooter.

:thumbsup:

How do you say, 'fixed'.

How do you say "fock off and die" ?

Yes, a ? belongs at the end, you moron.

Rusty

Don't see him at your weekly Buttmont poker game anymore? :rolleyes:

How do you say "fock off and die" ?

Yes, a ? belongs at the end, you moron.

:lol: Calm down, calm down. Don't get your boxers in a bunch. :D

The sentence wasn't a question. It was rhetorical. But you knew that. :rolleyes:

You gay guys are so easy to drag into a slapfight. :P

Now get back in that closet and hide your broad shoulders and little boys waist. :lol:

:lol: Calm down, calm down. Don't get your boxers in a bunch. :D

The sentence wasn't a question. It was rhetorical. But you knew that. :rolleyes:

You gay guys are so easy to drag into slapfight.

Now get back in that closet and hide your broad shoulders and little boys waist.

Sweet Jeebus! It's not called a rhetorical question for no reason. But you knew that. :rolleyes:

If you were any dumber you'd have to be watered twice a week. :doh:

Cmon Ken...tell me who I am...since you are not done being wrong yet today..enlighten us all.

Sweet Jeebus! It's not called a rhetorical question for no reason. But you knew that. :rolleyes:

If you were any dumber you'd have to be watered twice a week. :doh:

I'm not going to call you STUPID nor any other names BUT YOU ARE WRONG! You ARE wrong!

If you go to Wikipedia, you'll see this declarative:

"classically stated as a proper question, such a device may be posed declaratively but implying a question, and therefore may not always require a question mark when written."

But you do deserve credit for changing the subject from your broad shoulders, little boy's waist, adam's apple and man's face, as sissyfied as it is.

So, good job. NOW, get back in that closet where you really have been most of your life.

Cmon Ken...tell me who I am...since you are not done being wrong yet today..enlighten us all.

Shut up. Shut the fuuk up.

I'm not going to call you STUPID nor any other names BUT YOU ARE WRONG! You ARE wrong!

If you go to Wikipedia, you'll see this declarative:

"classically stated as a proper question, such a device may be posed declaratively but implying a question, and therefore may not always require a question mark when written."

But you do deserve credit for changing the subject from your broad shoulders, little boy's waist, adam's apple and man's face, as sissyfied as it is.

So, good job. NOW, get back in that closet where you really have been most of your life.

You use Wikipedia as a source for your grammar lessons? :lol:

And further down the page is also states that it's been argued to always include a question mark... but you left that part out.

You really need to come up with a new angle here... Your alias busting skills and calling me a tranny are played out. They really show that you have nothing of substance to add to any discussion.

:wave:

Shut up. Shut the fuuk up.

aww...little incorrect troll getting mad.

You made a claim...just post it...since you think you know so much.

i miss the women from the curly bored that used to post here.

Don't see him at your weekly Buttmont poker game anymore? :rolleyes:

:first:

Only time I've ever seen a grown man flirt with himself on the interwebs

Ever since I found the ignore feature, there are a lot of geeks I'm glad aren't around anymore.

:banana:

:clap:

I guess that had nothing to do with your mental breakdown tonight, huh? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nope. Just got bored. If it really bothered me, I'd delete the thread. Oh wait, I'm not a poosay.

Sux is the only one I miss at all.

Most of us that are still here want you to go away. Get back in the closet, please. I'm amazed Mike hasn't banned you for absconding with some of his users. But, there are no fights anymore, and I'm sure for Mikey that's worth it.

Sux is the only one I miss at all.

Most of us that are still here want you to go away. Get back in the closet, please. I'm amazed Mike hasn't banned you for absconding with some of his users. But, there are no fights anymore, and I'm sure for Mikey that's worth it.

That's pretty funny :D

For what it's worth, I prolly average about 2 posts a day there.

I don't think I remember his name for sure. "Wrong thread poster" or something like that. He would post responses to threads in another thread totally unrelated. Usually it was a totally legit response except it wasn't in the right thread. I used to think he was funny as sh1t!!

I don't think I remember his name for sure. "Wrong thread poster" or something like that. He would post responses to threads in another thread totally unrelated. Usually it was a totally legit response except it wasn't in the right thread. I used to think he was funny as sh1t!!

now that's funny.

this site used to be funny.....

I've been here off and on for many years but I don't remember this particular poster. But the premise is funny as hell.

Boove and EOP, 2 really good ones.

What was Boove's thing? was he always making predictions or something? The dude was totally fulla crap, I remember that

Dolphins man love was over the top.

That's pretty funny :D

For what it's worth, I prolly average about 2 posts a day there.

What? According to ginger ed, slonuts and worms you're the life of the party over there.

Oh wait, two post a day would make you the life of the party there. :lol:

Who was the dude that stole FF money from some if Yous ?

:lol: