Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

White House changes story, says Obama briefly lived with uncle

The White House said Thursday that President Obama briefly lived with an uncle who faced deportation from the United States, correcting its previous statements that the president had never met Onyango Obama.

The 69-year-old, Kenyan-born half-brother of Obama's estranged father was granted permission this week to stay in the U.S. after ignoring a deportation order two decades ago. The uncle is also known as Omar Obama.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said that when the case first arose, officials looked for records of a meeting but never directly asked the president.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/05/white-house-changes-story-says-obama-briefly-lived-with-uncle/?intcmp=latestnews

:lol: These people can't get anything right. What a bunch of incompetent Boobs!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!

Next thing you know, we'll find out Michelle used to be a pharmaceutical rep who sucked off Texas doctors so they'd prescribe her drugs.

This is an outrage! Can we trust this man anymore? I say impeach NOW!

I mean, what if he lied and got us into a war with, I dunno, Iraq???

I admit to not following the back story here, but it seems like the administration lied about it, and this is one of those things where I wonder... who cares if he lived with his uncle? And why lie?

I admit to not following the back story here, but it seems like the administration lied about it, and this is one of those things where I wonder... who cares if he lived with his uncle? And why lie?

It's in their political DNA to lie first. They can't help themselves.

You were so close to nailing this but your biases caused you veer off and miss the mark at the last second. The real question is: who gives a sh!t, period?

Can somebody explain why they give a fock about this? Thanks in advance.

Look where he found the link. No one DOES give a fock about it. Fox news knows their audience. A bunch of bitter retards still licking their wounds over the ass whoopings they took in the last two elections. They know that the more they can rile up the tards, the better ratings will be. Next thing you know, a couple of them will be using this as an example of the 'mainstream media' covering up the real truth.

You were so close to nailing this but your biases caused you veer off and miss the mark at the last second. The real question is: who gives a sh!t, period?

I don't really care, but why lie about it? That's when it starts to get fishy

Because Obummer's down right now due to the ACA fockup, so Faux News marching orders from GOP central command are to kick him while he's down HTH!

I don't really care, but why lie about it? That's when it starts to get fishy

Again: who cares?

You were so close to nailing this but your biases made you miss the mark. The real question is, who gives a sh!t, period?

Obama did, enough to lie about it :dunno:

Maybe at the time he lied he didn't want to appear associated with his criminal illegal immigrant uncle ? :dunno:

Definitely a who gives a Fock issue but, not surprising who couldn't wait to come in here and defend blatant lying. It's only an issue because it is such a stupid lie.

Actually, If you read what I posted, I said I didn't know the back story so I was asking if there was any reason why we should care about him living with his uncle. Then I asked why the Obama camp would lie about it.

That being said, I honestly don't think Obama knew about it. My model of him is that he delegates, and by delegates I mean he is completely disengaged, from decisions that have political ramifications.

My model of him is that he delegates, and by delegates I mean he is completely disengaged, from decisions that have political ramifications.

I don't think this can even be argued any longer. It's amazing what he doesn't know or wasn't informed of.

The White House clarified Thursday that President Barack Obama did live with his Kenyan uncle in Cambridge, Massachusetts

not sure why this is news.

clinton lied about not having sex with that woman.

nixon lied about watergate.

let's move on.

there is little doubt Obama had Islamic expose growing up - but only a tin foil hat would think he has any sport of Islamic agenda... Of course he hid that - with Mob mentality that would of been a death sentance politically. I don't hate Obama as much as I used to - to me he is just another in a long line of ineffective presidents. Regan was decent - not nearly as good as righties say he was -- Clinton was good but a lot more lucky than good and not nearly as great as lefties like to say. But even Obummer is not as bad as W.

• Like 1

Obongo works at the liquor store in Framingham right? He kept his mouth shut

Truth is, he lied about being with his uncle because his uncle made a very tasty yellow cake.

And the last time anyone revealed anything about yellow cake, the Bush administration committed treason by outing a CIA agent.

Even McCarthy nor Nixon would do such a thing.

So, lying about hanging with your relatives, or 'outing' a Sr. CIA asset (thus jeapordizing dozens of "in play" assets) out of political spite?

Someone should have been shot for the latter.

Instead, even Bush knew it was so bad that he refused to pardon the tard who took the bullet for doing so.

We could do this all day.

I think Phurfur is Newbies alias. Phurf isn't 70, and Newbs isn't a body building oompa loomp. They are one and the same.

I'm on to you two.

The low information voters in this thread are why I've given up trying here.

The apathy surrounding this fraud is appalling

carry on

• Like 1

One loser even started a mock thread

dude, everything we do is to mock you. Are you just figuring that out? :lol: