Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Who is the most famous graduate from your HS?

Yes Sir - you knew that or looked it up?

Was always a big Spielman fan. Also there was a great article in SI many years ago about the Massillon/Canton McKinley football rivalry.

Was always a big Spielman fan. Also there was a great article in SI many years ago about the Massillon/Canton McKinley football rivalry.

I think that Spielman was on the cover of that SI issue. I even knew that is where he went.

I am not even sure that I know the answer for mine without investigating. I know that Pat Bradley, HOF golfer, went to my HS. :dunno:

James Blackmon, zach randolph, lyndon jones, jay edwards and possibly more.

I lived in Marion for 7 years as a kid. We used to go watch the Marion Giants play when James Blackmon Sr. was there. He was amazing. I think I asked him for his autograph once when I saw him at Justice Junior High.

Not even sure about my TN high school (Soph-Sr year for me)

WI (freshman year)...probably Eric Hinske.

Chris Wyse current bass player for the cult

Read he is playing on Ace Frehley's upcoming album

I lived in Marion for 7 years as a kid. We used to go watch the Marion Giants play when James Blackmon Sr. was there. He was amazing. I think I asked him for his autograph once when I saw him at Justice Junior High.

My age group was Jones, Edwards time frame. I still remember lttle mississinewa high school ending our run of sectionals. The end of purple reign.

Santa Clara High noted for gold medalist swimmers. As a matter of fact I think most of us swam before we could talk or walk. So on that note, Mark Spitz, Donna Deverona and her sister actress Joanna Kerns. There may be others but that is whom I know.

One of my best friends is essentially the guy that disappeared in War Games. Fascinating MF'er. And we had a lot in common. But I'll be the first to admit that what he had one one side of his brain, I had on the other. What he "predicted" (meaning: had already deleveloped or invisioned) was always years before what the public ever saw. He and I were friends. He liked a few things about me and vice versa. That's pretty much all I can say.

Everytime I think I'm a little smart, Carl blows me away. But wow - you guys have no idea what's coming next. The shiit he predicted at graduation (classified) is stuff that only now is coming to light.

So imagine what's coming next.

Search DARPA, then re-review Terminator. It won't be humanoids, but it will be modifications of DARPA'S existing critters.

All of it's sort of unclassified. Sort of. You think UAV's are the next big thing? Again, DARPA, YouTube. They only post their most benign shiit. They have platorms that can trasverse any focking territory.

Doubt me if you want. Turns out Bipedals aren't the best weapons platorms.

And Marines? Won't be here in 10 years.

Trust me.

One of my best friends is essentially the guy that disappeared in War Games. Fascinating MF'er. And we had a lot in common. But I'll be the first to admit that what he had one one side of his brain, I had on the other. What he "predicted" (meaning: had already deleveloped or invisioned) was always years before what the public ever saw. He and I were friends. He liked a few things about me and vice versa. That's pretty much all I can say.

Everytime I think I'm a little smart, Carl blows me away. But wow - you guys have no idea what's coming next. The shiit he predicted at graduation (classified) is stuff that only now is coming to light.

So imagine what's coming next.

Search DARPA, then re-review Terminator. It won't be humanoids, but it will be modifications of DARPA'S existing critters.

All of it's sort of unclassified. Sort of. You think UAV's are the next big thing? Again, DARPA, YouTube. They only post their most benign shiit. They have platorms that can trasverse any focking territory.

Doubt me if you want. Turns out Bipedals aren't the best weapons platorms.

And Marines? Won't be here in 10 years.

Trust me.

WTF, dude?

Are you off your meds or are you trying to channel GFIAFP?

What about Teller and Bill Cosby ??

Cosby never graduated from Central, though he did attend for a few years and promotes the school a lot. Teller is a good, one, though...

P.S. you can actually receive a degree upon graduation:

Central High School holds the distinction of being the only high school in the United States that has the authority, granted by an Act of Assembly in 1849, to confer academic degrees upon its graduates.[4] This practice is still in effect, and graduates who meet the requirements are granted the Bachelor of Arts degree. Central also confers high school diplomas upon graduates who do not meet the requirement for a bachelor's degree.

I think that Spielman was on the cover of that SI issue. I even knew that is where he went.

I am not even sure that I know the answer for mine without investigating. I know that Pat Bradley, HOF golfer, went to my HS. :dunno:

I know Keegan went to Hopkinton. Pat go there too?

R.L. Paschall High School is the only school in the world to have their hs school flag planted on the moon. (Capt. Alan L. Bean)

Radio Shack founder, Charles D. Tandy

Golf? I got yer golf right here! Ben Hogan

Olympic gold, NFL HOF, two State Governors (Texas and Colorado),

T. Bone Burnett - 5 Grammys and an Academy Award

...and last, but not least: (from wiki)

Charles Frank Pendleton - Korean War veteran and posthumous recipient of Medal of Honor (Pendleton's widow donated the Medal of Honor to Paschal High School, where it still resides today. Paschal is one of the very few high schools in the United States to be so honored.)

Nobody, although, Chris Cooley graduated from my younger brothers highschool in powell, wyoming.

Actually, Cooley claims Powell wyoming as his home town. He was born there and went to school there but he actually moved to Logan Utah where he graduated high school. He lives in Powell part time though. Wow, your little brother graduated from Powell? So did I. Small world..

Was a year behind Raylan Givens, aka timothy olyphant. also Jeremy Renner. Also hung out with Eric Bell, pitcher for the Orioles