Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What annoys you the most? Daily type things.

People who use the self-checkout lane, then need help because they don't know how to do it right. Especially people with a full cart of groceries.

:mad:

What if they are doing it right but the machine malfunctions?

People driving slow in the left lane (usually texting or talking on the phone)

People who have 20+ items in the express lane at the grocery store

People who don't know what the fock they want to order when they get to the counter

People who have voicemail messages trying to trick you into thinking you are talking to them

People with phones that have loud music replacing the ringing sound when you call them

People who have voicemail messages trying to trick you into thinking you are talking to them

People with phones that have loud music replacing the ringing sound when you call them

I have Purdue University's fight song as my ring tone. Does that count?

There is no more definitive traffic signal than the green arrow. TURN YOU FOCK!

Your cell phone is not a pair of tin cans connected by a string. You don't have to yell. If I can hear your conversation, you're too loud or should take it elsewhere. Elsewhere is NEVER the checkout line for anything.

Slower traffic keep right. The signs are everywhere. Do you really need assistance in understanding what that means?

Cover your mouth when you cough/sneeze. I know you may not be "sick". But you're still projecting all kinds of germs into the air, onto my person, food, etc. It's just manners and common courtesy, which cover almost all the things we're discussing.

That "difficult age" where your child can't behave in public? That's universally known as "the time you stay home and develop some parenting skills".

If you're texting while driving be aware that I may seek an opportunity to collide with your car so I can soak your insurance.

You do realize they have no obligation to yield to you, right? On the contrary, it is incumbent upon you to adjust your speed so the people already occupying the lane you want to enter don't have to do anything to accommodate you. That's the law. If I have to speed up, slow down or change lanes because of you, you are doing it wrong.

Also, people who can't merge properly annoy the fock outa me. :mad:

That actually is not true and while it may not be illegal in cali is illegal in some states. I had a friend that got pulled over in ga because he failed to get over into the left lane and allow the car to his right to merge onto the highway.

The loading zone at the school. People are idiots when it comes to dropping off their kids. They'll drive past you and cut in line or they'll just drop their kid off next to you and box you in. I rage about this on a daily basis.

This never happens at my son's school. Do you live in the ghetto?

People with long, drawn out VM greetings.

I don't need to know that your out of the office, how important my call is to you, when you'll be back , what you had for lunch or your shoe size!

Just say "This is ______. Leave a message."

I don't mind ring tones, I'm refering to what I hear when I call your phone through my phone not what others hear when your phone rings

Purdue having a fight song is like Kansas having a Merchant Marine. :o

chewing with your mouth open... amazing how many degenerates do this.

people getting into a fight in the supermarket checkout over a coupon or the cost of something. Sometimes I feel a little bad because they are probably pretty poor, but most the time its straight annoyance as its almost always user incompetance.

people who hold their cellphones in front of their face and talk into it.

There is no more definitive traffic signal than the green arrow. TURN YOU FOCK!

What if you are doing a U-Turn and there is a right-turn green arrow signal going into the same lane as you? The U-Turn has to yield...

Purdue having a fight song is like Kansas having a Merchant Marine. :o

Fock off ass hat :(

As Newbie pointed out, the whole move over - don't move over issue is predicated on the ability to do so without interfering with anybody else. It's the same on the freeway as it is anywhere else. :dunno:

No, it isn't. City driving is different in kind from freeway driving for a whole multitude of reasons, and frankly it is absurd to claim otherwise.

Hell when you buy a damn car it has different MPG ratings for city versus highway. Why? Because driving is totally focking different in the two scenarios. :doh:

That actually is not true and while it may not be illegal in cali is illegal in some states. I had a friend that got pulled over in ga because he failed to get over into the left lane and allow the car to his right to merge onto the highway.

I can't speak to GA driving laws so I'll take you at your word. Did your friend get a ticket? Maybe the highway patrolman just used that as an excuse to pull him over so he could cite him for something else.

It is my understanding that freeway traffic always has the right of way when it comes to merging. The idea being that, if necessary, it's better to have traffic stopped on the on ramp waiting for a safe spot to merge than stopped on the freeway waiting to get slammed into from behind at 60 MPH or more.

No, it isn't. City driving is different in kind from freeway driving for a whole multitude of reasons, and frankly it is absurd to claim otherwise.

Hell when you buy a damn car it has different MPG ratings for city versus highway. Why? Because driving is totally focking different in the two scenarios. :doh:

None of that has anything to do with changing lanes as a courtesy to another driver. :doh:

I'm pretty fine in the check-out lanes, but be the jackass to slow me down while I'm shopping and I'm likely to flip out. Seriously, Jerk, you've turned you cart sideways and your fat ass is blocking the rest of aisle....RAMMING SPEED!!!!!!

None of that has anything to do with changing lanes as a courtesy to another driver. :doh:

Mass Ave thru Boston is a two lane road in each direction.

I'm not changing lanes for anybody, the minute I give up position, there will be a variable (cyclist, bus, parked car, pedestrian, etc) that hinders me from getting to where I need to be.

I don't drive slow - speed limit plus 5 to 10mph - fock you if you thing I'm moving for you in the city.

On the highway? by all means... if I'm in the left lane and you want to go 100mph - I'll gladly move and let you pass me.

I'm pretty fine in the check-out lanes, but be the jackass to slow me down while I'm shopping and I'm likely to flip out. Seriously, Jerk, you've turned you cart sideways and your fat ass is blocking the rest of aisle....RAMMING SPEED!!!!!!

I find that I can reduce my anger level AND increase my enjoyment by surreptitiously moving their cart to another location. Leave yours there and casually come walking back to it, item in hand. Confuses the fock out of them.

Mass Ave thru Boston is a two lane road in each direction.

I'm not changing lanes for anybody, the minute I give up position, there will be a variable (cyclist, bus, parked car, pedestrian, etc) that hinders me from getting to where I need to be.

I don't drive slow - speed limit plus 5 to 10mph - fock you if you thing I'm moving for you in the city.

On the highway? by all means... if I'm in the left lane and you want to go 100mph - I'll gladly move and let you pass me.

As the person with the right of way it is your prerogative to move over or not. :thumbsup:

People who sneak in and take your parking spot even though you were waiting for it with your turn signal on.

I would drive to the store to get eggs and stand in line at the express lane behind some arsehole with twenty items talking loudly on their cell phonel that's in front of their face while also talking to the cashier for an extended period of time and then merge on to the highway, probably the wrong way of doing so, just to egg that motherfawkers car.

Guys who think just because you're looking at them, that you're inertested.

Yeah... I keep looking at you, a$$hole... That's because you're STARING at me and I need to judge if I'm gonna need pepper-spray

People who are in a hurry when there is no hurry.

Breast feeding your kid in a very public setting just because you can,

I hate when you're out with people, and somebody constantly wants to take pictures so they can update their focking Facebook, instigram, or whatever the fock else.

Good one :thumbsup:

I knew this chick in law school who would take like 50 fockin photos of nearly every "event"--including just when a bunch of us were out drinking at the bar together. Then she'd put them ALL on Facebook, no matter whether the photos were good or not, whether somebody was making a drunken ass of themselves, or whatever.

Got to the point where I had to say "look, lady, I don't particularly want to be plastered all over your Facebook page so quit it." She got all b!tchy about it too, of course. :mad:

Guys who think just because you're looking at them, that you're inertested.

Yeah... I keep looking at you, a$$hole... That's because you're STARING at me and I need to judge if I'm gonna need pepper-spray

I was convinced that every chick completely dug me because they always look at me........until now.

:(

I was convinced that every chick completely dug me because they always look at me........until now.

:(

They're probably trying to figure out why you look so frightened :cheers:

People who are in a hurry when there is no hurry.

Breast feeding your kid in a very public setting just because you can,

The only problem I have with chicks breastfeeding in public is they never wink back.

They're probably trying to figure out why you look so frightened :cheers:

Hmmmm......could be.

:dunno:

Stupid people. Lady in the office asks me what kind of cake I want for my birhtday. I reply any kind that doesn't have chocolate in it. She brings in a Red Velvet cake. :wall:

This the same lady that yesterday ordered Pizza for the entire floor for earth day. Ordered pizza for 45 people and not a single pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza or sauasage pizza. 3 vegie pizzas, 3 spinach pizzas, 1 pizza with pineapple, 2 BBQ chicken pizza and 2 that were some kind of weird vegtable and chicken crap.

The latest thing that pisses me off is when you go to a concert and people hold up their phones taking video of the concert. Do you really think that the quality of that video is sufficient to have me throwing a bottle at your head?

What if you are doing a U-Turn and there is a right-turn green arrow signal going into the same lane as you? The U-Turn has to yield...

U-turners are weaklings who lack either the foresight to develop and execute a plan, or the mental acuity to make quick decisions. They deserve whatever fate befalls them.

U-turners are weaklings who lack either the foresight to develop and execute a plan, or the mental acuity to make quick decisions. They deserve whatever fate befalls them.

Not true... Sometimes the roads dictates one to have to do a U-Turn...

Not true... Sometimes the roads dictates one to have to do a U-Turn...

The ONLY way to get somewhere is via U-turn? Is this place on one of the corners of the earth?

We green arrowists refuse to have a road dictate what we can or cannot do.

There's already a little lighted arrow that does that. It is the one true signal.

Lazy focks who don't return their shopping cart to the cart return area after loading their car and instead leave it in a parking space. Focking lazy, inconsiderate focks!! :mad: