Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Was Your Label In High Scrool?

I had my most fun with the heads. Banged the preppys. Got the nerd/dweebs high. Taught the jocks/sportos how to dress outside of the gym. The black girls called me white Jesus. And I got along with everyone. I didn't have a label. I was Forrest Gump.

HA. I was a head mostly like that Bender guy from The Breakfast Club. Right down to the smoking, the Levi jacket, and the flannel. I always carried a butterfly knife with me instead of the switchblade. Iron Maiden concert T shirts. I had a bunch of different ones.

The cool thing was I was a head by day at school, and by night, I was kind of a preppy. Similar to you Bunny, although not nearly as cool.

I had the cool job everyone wanted through my Junior year. Worked at the big grocery as a bagger. Had to wear button up shirt and tie to work.

I even dated some of the preppy biatches from the grocery store.

So I had little trouble getting along with folks from different clicks too. Most of my friends look back at high school as some miserable torture session. I had a focking blast.

My senior year I had a different job. I worked in some pizza restaurant. I worked Monday-Friday from right after school until close, everyday. Nobody else wanted to work that late and go to school. I knew this and told the manager I would do it every week night if she gave me Sat and Sun off, which she agreed to immediately. It was great. I made lots of money working so damn many hours and spent it all on the weekends.

Captain of the Football team and Prom King. Boom! G'night!!

I was a troublemaker. I got arrested my jr year at lunch for manufacturing and distributing explosives. I was filling empty co2 containers with black powder sealing a wick in with wax and using them to fish with. One of the guys I gave one to kept his and ended up getting pulled over for driving white in a dark neighborhood and rolled on me as the guy that gave it to him. I ended up doing community service cleaning the drunk tank every sunday for 2 months. Thank god this was pre-colombine or I would have been in real trouble. I never did anything that was malicious to anyone. Just stuff I found fun like that and stealing all the signs I could.

I went to a private school where I was a BMOC. Football, basketball, track, highly decorated. Moved pretty easily between all groups as I was also a Grade A goofball who did as little as possible in the classroom, yet scored in the top 2% in standardized tests. Just couldn't have cared less.

But my school friends were just that. None lived in my neighborhood, many rode a bus 1.5 hours to get there. Rarely if ever saw them outside school activities.

My friends were all the kids I grew up with and attended one of the two puiblic schools. We saw each other rarely during the school year, then were inseparable in the summer.

As always, a man of the people.

I was quiet and shy in HS. But I played a lot of sports in HS and was in all the AP courses so half my friends were jocks and the other half were nerds. I wasn't friends with the "pot heads" or the "Heavy Metal" music crowd of guys. If I'm honest those guys sort of scared me, I thought they were satanists and shat. lol

I didn't start "partying" and banging chicks until my Senior year. I was all about sports and school up until then. I quickly made up for lost time in college though.

Horsecock

you are what you eat?

I was quiet and shy. But I played a lot of sports in HS and was in all the AP courses so half my friends were jocks and the other half were nerds. I wasn't friends with the "pot heads" or the "Heavy Metal" music crowd of guys.

I didn't start "partying" and banging chicks until my Senior year. I was all about sports and school up until then. I quickly made up for lost time in college though.

Similar...did well in all classes...all the AP stuff. School came very easy to me. Played several sports...no real partyibg til about midway thru Senior year. Made friends pretty quick after moving from Wisconsin after my freshman year of hs.

Jock. I got along with almost everyone. I didn't have much in common with geeks. The sci-fi geeks I found very odd.

I never really had one. Did a bit of everything.

I played sports but it wasn't my identity and I didn't generally run in the jock circles.

I was smart so I might've been a nerd or a dweeb, but I didn't take school seriously and wasn't into Magic or D&D or any of that stuff.

I partied a bit but not enough to be a stoner or a burnout.

I came from an upper-middle class family but I wasn't all into wearing the newest clothes and all that, so not a preppy. Though that label probably comes closest to describing me if I had to choose one. I certainly hung out with some preppies even if I didn't necessarily identify with them.

:dunno:

That crazy white boy.

I had 900+ in my Senior class. I was other in the demographic break down. 74% hispanic, 17% black, 7% asian, 2% other.

Played football and baseball. Graduated 3rd in my class.

Metalhead athlete. Capt of the hoop team...baseball & football. AP classes. Most of the other athletes were good students too. Never smoked weed in high school, drank plenty of beers. Some of my metal head buddies did smoke, but not too much..it wasn't really around. Wealthy town, my family may have been the poorest, but nobody cared(never had to fight any Soc's). There were groups of friends, and I guess they could have been labelled, but everyone got along well. There were gearheads, athletes, nerds, tougher chicks, prissy chicks, etc. I would wear jeans or sweat pants and a concert T nearly everyday. Iron Maiden, Metallica or Anthrax.

Graduated 3rd in my class.

I was impressed, until you mentioned your schools demographic. :P

relax worms, it was just a joke

Was popular in elementary and middle school, but withdrew as people became more involved with alcohol in high school. Remained friends with both the "cool" crowd and geeks as I always did well academically. Received superlative "most unique", which grammatically irritates me, but recognized that I didn't follow the crowd, for better or worse.

I was impressed, until you mentioned your schools demographic. :P

relax worms, it was just a joke

You have no idea how right you are. At one point I thought they were going to burn the school down because our top 10 went like this:

1. White boy

2. White boy

3. White boy

4. Asian boy

5. Black girl

6. White girl

7. Black girl

8. Hispanic girl

9. white girl

10. Black boy

If I had to pick one I'd say Nerd. I was valedictorian and in the highest classes (which weren't very high as compared to my kids' school). But like others I spanned groups. Lettered in two sports. I was a band geek but I was king of the band geeks so I scored a bunch of chicks in the band and color guard. Also our band was one of the best in the region so it wasn't really uncool to be in it.

I partied some but just booze, no drugs. I think the Heads knew I wasn't interested; that was one group I didn't hang with.