Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

Anyone else think McKinnon can steal the job this weekend?

Nevertheless, he's a bigger back.

What can I say I'm looking at the top 5. The smaller backs get hurt and can't carry the rock 30X a game.

Apparently McKinnon was good at recognizing and picking up the blitz on Sunday according to the film. I'm sold.

Only 8 pages? I know there are some more of you out there that is madly in love with McKinnon, come out now before the game start.

F it, I'm starting him. My rbs are ww pickups so what's the difference. Anyone think foster sits? If so I could play Blue

Nevertheless, he's a bigger back.

What can I say I'm looking at the top 5. The smaller backs get hurt and can't carry the rock 30X a game.

Jerick Mckinnon started the season at 216, which is the same size as Forte, Gore, and Lynch and slightly larger than McCoy.

:doh:

I traded for him this morning in a dynasty league, and have trade offers for him in another league.

I do not own asiata in the league I am in with DeHaven.

Yea, you both vultured my handcuffs and that's how I found out about Adrian Peterson. :mad:

I just got McKinnon back on my team today through waiver process after cutting him last week. :banana:

Have I mentioned I have Asiata and McKinnon but no seeds to play both tonight?

Amazingly I picked up McKinnon through waivers. He's on the bench in a wait-and-see mode. So for everyone else, you should start him. Seems everyone on my bench is a hero. Now I feel like the Redskins: always rooting for the backup.

Only 8 pages? I know there are some more of you out there that is madly in love with McKinnon, come out now before the game start.

Pretty sure it's been more Asiata lovers... Either way this thread won't die!

At least not until Week 8!

I own both (org. AP owner).

I only started the Assman tonight as he has the best chance to score IMO.

Some weeks I may even start both depending on byes/injuries/matchup

This thread is Asiata fans pumping his tires and making fun of Mack owners for making it 8 pages long.

Doesn't matter who's pumping who, the game will decide. I mean you guys are so in love even our resident guru Doug has to dance around his words.

Doesn't matter who's pumping who, the game will decide. I mean you guys are so in love even our resident guru Doug has to dance around his words.

I'm not in this group that you are referring to as "you guys".

What I would find entertaining is if people honestly admitted which guy they owned. I see plenty of people on both sides pumping their guy.

I Wish I owned both and I'll leave it at that.

As a Patterson owner in a return yard league I hope they keep giving it to Asiata so he can keep getting 3 Y.P.C. and G.B. can run up the score.

Watching Asiata stumble along just makes me chuckle at the fan club he's amassed. Granted, he never had a shot this game, but he's slightly better than Gerhart and that's mostly because of what he has in front of him.

Having both viqueens rb I'm not certain what I'll do next week. This game was no barometer. Peterson owner didn't want either in a trade.

Watching Asiata stumble along just makes me chuckle at the fan club he's amassed. Granted, he never had a shot this game, but he's slightly better than Gerhart and that's mostly because of what he has in front of him.

But but but..... McKinnon and his 3.4 ypc is such a plodder!!

4.8 average donkey... Don't quit the day job!

Summa time , on my tinnynay

4.8 average donkey... Don't quit the day job!

Summa time , on my tinnynay

Word. How come he isn't talking about the 3.4 yards per carry avg tonight from the greatest combine athlete ever!

How can it be possible that such a great athlete only got 3.4 yards per carry and the starter got 4.8!

Word. How come he isn't talking about the 3.4 yards per carry avg tonight from the greatest combine athlete ever!

How can it be possible that such a great athlete only got 3.4 yards per carry and the starter got 4.8!

Fell behind too early, limited carries, had to abandon the run.

Or at least that will be the excuse. ;)

Can we stop this stupid thread.

4.8 ypc against 11 guys in a box is not a plodder he is getting better every game and will be starter

McKinnon is a change of pace back who definitely sucks at pass blocking but will get his 10 or so touches a game.

You people make my head hurt. Using extremes to argue every point and every step is a possible talking point to beat your agenda drum.

The sh!t gets so old. What do any of you honestly get from being right over some random name on a computer screen? Is it really that important? Can we just have a focking discussion without turning it into some tard slap fest?

• Like 1

Can we stop this stupid thread.

4.8 ypc against 11 guys in a box is not a plodder he is getting better every game and will be starter

McKinnon is a change of pace back who definitely sucks at pass blocking but will get his 10 or so touches a game.

This game blows. Doesn't all TNF blow?

You people make my head hurt. Using extremes to argue every point and every step is a possible talking point to beat your agenda drum.

The sh!t gets so old. What do any of you honestly get from being right over some random name on a computer screen? Is it really that important? Can we just have a focking discussion without turning it into some tard slap fest?

Welcome to the interwebz, is it your first time?

Yes. That's incredibly profound

It's ok, MIN RB will get you more points in your lineup next week. :doublethumbsup:

It's ok, MIN RB will get you more points in your lineup next week. :doublethumbsup:

Started Lacy and Gio. Also you are not entertaining and bring nothing to a debate except juvenile 1 liners. I'll avoid you moving forward.

Deuces.

Disclaimer: I only watched the first half.

But it seemed to me that GB was teeing off against the QB far more often (and better) when McK. was in.

FWIW

Started Lacy and Gio. Also you are not entertaining and bring nothing to a debate except juvenile 1 liners. I'll avoid you moving forward.

Deuces.

Ahh yes, spoken like a true intellectual, please do.

:sleep:

Disclaimer: I only watched the first half.

But it seemed to me that GB was teeing off against the QB far more often (and better) when McK. was in.

FWIW

It was the case and Mck would not stick his nose in to block either. His pass blocking is just non existent he doesn't do it

Nice blocking by McKinnon giving up sacks as usual. He is just some dude that runs fast, not a good football player

Nice blocking by McKinnon giving up sacks as usual. He is just some dude that runs fast, not a good football player

I bet he'd of been a better qb than ponder tonight.

Seriously tho, If this kid is so strong and fast, why can't he block?

I'm not sure I'm dancing around my words...I may need to get some clarification on what you mean there.

I thought I was pretty clear in the Blitz. McKinnon is the superior athlete that needs to become a better receiver and blocker in order to become something more than a change-of-pace option. He's brilliant in the open field and a more exciting runner. With that said, I get a bit tired of hearing/reading how much of a plodder Asiata is. He is good at what he has always been good at: running with power and leverage while serving as a plus-receiver and plus in blitz pickup. If that makes him a "plodder" and that plodder can produce a three-score game for me from time to time, sign me up for a few plodders...

As for Asiata, I'm more invested in him...but that was also by design. When the AP news came out on the Friday before Week 2, I really only had one roster spot opening on most of money league teams and reasoned at that time that it would probably be difficult for McKinnon to become a "complete" back before the end of the year. I could easily be wrong come December since it damn near impossible to predict how quickly a player can polish his skills in the passing game. With that said, even the most optimistic McKinnon supporter probably couldn't have been overly thrilled after this game. I outlined the series breakdown in the Blitz from last week's game and, while I'd have to watch the GB game again, it sure looked like Norv was using a similar approach this week.