Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

They are not looters, they are undocumented shoppers

• Like 1

I went to sleep at 10 and did not watch, hoping my not watching would prevent a riot.

Did it work?

:first:

Our obsession with watching doesn't make the rioters riot, but it certainly doesn't help to calm things down when there are 900 news trucks in the area ready to broadcast the violence just in case the grand jury declines to indict.

It's fuel to the fire. We want to see it, they want to do it, the 24 hour news outlets give us our reality tv.

you focking people have gone insane.

They've been there.

:thumbsup:

You'll notice that there is not one time where I said that the media is responsible for the rioting. In fact, I said they were not.

Try to think outside the box for once in your life

It's not an apologist thing. I agree the looters and rioters are bad people. I'm not sure race is entirely appropriate as far as the way to classify them, because I'd be willing to bet people of all races are involved. But regardless, my intention is not to excuse their actions. It's merely to show the hypocrisy where you guys decry this sort of stuff yet you love it when it happens and you wanted this to happen so you could have your little rage fit and feel better about being an angry white Republican :dunno:

Obama and Holder got what they incited.

Good job.

You'll notice that there is not one time where I said that the media is responsible for the rioting. In fact, I said they were not.

Try to think outside the box for once in your life

try taking ur head out of ur ass. you and worms. jeezus

no matter how many news trucks or how much people may wanna see it....it wouldn't make me a focking criminal burning down a city and ruining business people spent their whole lives working for.

Good job.

IGW is a sad person. Especially today when he'll be blaming the right for the actions of criminals.

And this is why working class white people vote republican, even though the Republican Party is only concerned with helping the wealthy. And part of me doesn't blame them.

And this is why working class white people vote republican, even though the Republican Party is only concerned with helping the wealthy. And part of me doesn't blame them.

Oh Dear, there is just all kinds of stupid in this thread.

try taking ur head out of ur ass. you and worms. jeezus

no matter how many news trucks or how much people may wanna see it....it wouldn't make me a focking criminal burning down a city and ruining business people spent their whole lives working for.

I didn't say that either. However, denying that the media inflames the situation is naive. From the beginning when the guy got killed to now, they have played a major role in everything that's happened, and the reason they play that role is because people want them to. We want the situation dissected and inspected to the nth degree, to see every angle and every opinion possible (slanted to whatever outlet is broadcasting it, of course) because it's ugly, it's dirty, it has a black vs white angle. it's death and outrage.

We love this. We eat it up.

Good job.

I agree they should've stayed out of it. There are many factors at play here - is that too difficult of a concept for you to grasp?

Now how about coming back at me with your Timmy Smiff alias. You know, the one who just a page ago was crowing about how he had "moved on" from all this :lol:

I agree they should've stayed out of it. There are many factors at play here - is that too difficult of a concept for you to grasp?

Now how about coming back at me with your Timmy Smiff alias. You know, the one who just a page ago was crowing about how he had "moved on" from all this :lol:

I grasp the "many factors".

The main one is the fact Obama and Holder incited this violence. This is on them.

Oh Dear, there is just all kinds of stupid in this thread.

it's like bizarro thread...the more retarded post wins :dunno: and these guys are outdoing each other

I didn't say that either. However, denying that the media inflames the situation is naive. From the beginning when the guy got killed to now, they have played a major role in everything that's happened, and the reason they play that role is because people want them to. We want the situation dissected and inspected to the nth degree, to see every angle and every opinion possible (slanted to whatever outlet is broadcasting it, of course) because it's ugly, it's dirty, it has a black vs white angle. it's death and outrage.

Well yeah, of course, people slow down to look at road kill and rubber neck at car wrecks. The media fans the flames of shat all the time. Duh.

That's wholly different than Worms coming into a thread and saying what he said, that was just assinine. It was as if he was so pissed he was on the wrong side of the truth and justice once again that he had to find something, anything to blame others on. :lol:

Can we get back to the hilarity of the news reporters getting teargassed live on the air?

video?

I literally have seen nothing.

Why is there so much media there? Answer: Obama and Holder.

media doesn't make me a criminal. hth

You and the looters have a great deal in common.

Well yeah, of course, people slow down to look at road kill and rubber neck at car wrecks. The media fans the flames of shat all the time. Duh.

That's wholly different than Worms coming into a thread and saying what he said, that was just assinine. It was as if he was so pissed he was on the wrong side of the truth and justice once again that he had to find something, anything to blame others on. :lol:

That's why I am careful not to say that porkbutt or others are "responsible". That's just poking for poking's sake (which I am not above at times, this beeing the geek bored). But he is correct that a lot of folks have been waiting for this kind of coverage to vindicate what they already think and to be outraged by it.

The main one is the fact Obama and Holder incited this violence. This is on them.

Well I'm just shocked that this is your take :lol:

That's why I am careful not to say that porkbutt or others are "responsible". That's just poking for poking's sake (which I am not above at times, this beeing the geek bored). But he is correct that a lot of folks have been waiting for this kind of coverage to vindicate what they already think and to be outraged by it.

You stated the point much better than I did. KSB knows it too but he's doing his pissy act

video?

I'll try to find some, and maybe it was just because it was live so video wont do it justice.

But Don Lemon and some other dude from CNN were standing there with gas masks on their heads trying to be all serious. Tear gas was coming and they were pointing at it and instead of walking away they just stood there and took it. Lemon was trying to put his gas mask on but couldn't figure it out and was fumbling it around, he looked like a two year old trying to brush his teeth on his own for the first time, or maybe Muhammad Ali shaving himself.

Then they both got gassed, couldn't talk to tell Anderson Cooper to cut away, the other white dude looked like he blew a bit of chunks in his mouth right there on live TV. It was funny. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor, but it was right out of a scene from something Will Ferrel would do in Anchorman.

Worms is on the wrong side of the truth? Getouttahere. :clap:

media doesn't make me a criminal. hth

Nobody claimed it did.

HTH

Denying that they fan the flames is naive...as he said.

As dumb as continuing to blame Holder and Obama.

Nobody claimed it did.

HTH

worms did. hth.

One of the things protestors/media apologists had been whining about was that the police doing crowd control showed up overdressed in Army surplus gear. I thought it was nonsense, but maybe I was desensitized to that stuff since I'd worn the gear myself. Anyways, I would hope that after today, the reason why they find it necessary to wear that gear is self evident to even the most dense/ obstinate police critics.

When Obama got elected, there was talk about how he could bring this country together from a racial stand point. His actions over the last six years has brought us to this. With all of his failures as President, this will be his biggest. :(

When Obama got elected, there was talk about how he could bring this country together from a racial stand point. His actions over the last six years has brought us to this. With all of his failures as President, this will be his biggest. :(

Holy fake outrage.

worms did. hth.

Then cry to worms about it...many, including me, have already said that the part where he said that was wrong.

Worms even went back on it and said he was being over the top.

But some of you can't stop...you hold on to one thing someone said, despite everything else that is said, and keep rolling with it over and over again to argue.

Holy fake outrage.

Where was the outrage in my post? :dunno:

didn't you see my emotioncon. I'm sad, not outraged.

What actions of his specifically caused the kid to steal, challenge a cop, and the cop to shoot him dead?

What actions of Obama caused people to riot?

And before you cry that Im defending the guy...he has done some stupid things (even stupid parts of that statement yesterday)...but your claim here is just focking awful.

Nobody claimed it did.

HTH

Really? How many black kids are shot and killed each day in this country? How many of those result in riots?

Seems to me just the ones where Obama sends Holder in to gin up the fake outrage and throw the race card around. This would have been a non-story without them sticking their noses into the middle of it.

You will never admit that because you are an Obama lemming who spends his life defending him on this board.

I don't know what Obummer has to do with this. He made responsible comments on the situation. I say that as someone who fully supports Darren Wilson and am grateful the Grand Jury refused to indict him.

Then cry to worms about it...many, including me, have already said that the part where he said that was wrong.

Worms even went back on it and said he was being over the top.

But some of you can't stop...you hold on to one thing someone said, despite everything else that is said, and keep rolling with it over and over again to argue.

To be fair, that happens on both sides. The FBI Surveillance Van thread is always brought up to argue with RP.

Where was the outrage in my post? :dunno:

didn't you see my emotioncon. I'm sad, not outraged.

You are a really sad little man. I'm pretty shocked at how much stupid is flying around this post.