Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

To be fair, that happens on both sides. The FBI Surveillance Van thread is always brought up to argue with RP.

I agree things are done on both sides.

The FBI Surveillance is brought up though because it was an epic meltdown. Things that big should be brought up.

Something like what Worms said...even after he backed off on it? Just overkill and foolish (especially when porkbutt was responding to frank when doing it).

What actions of his specifically caused the kid to steal, challenge a cop, and the cop to shoot him dead?

What actions of Obama caused people to riot?

And before you cry that Im defending the guy...he has done some stupid things (even stupid parts of that statement yesterday)...but your claim here is just focking awful.

Are you going to say that Obama hasn't missed the best opportunity in the history of this country to unite?

Are you saying that his economic policies have helped blacks prosper?

Are you saying that his comments about Travon and this fuckchop haven't flamed the black community?

Are you going to say that Obama hasn't missed the best opportunity in the history of this country to unite?

Are you saying that his economic policies have helped blacks prosper?

Are you saying that his comments about Travon and this fuckchop haven't flamed the black community?

You claimed his actions over his presidency caused this...please...what actions did he take that caused this?

Quit with the circular arguments trying to put words in my mouth of "what Im saying" and just answer the simple question to back up your claim.

Im saying his comments about Travon did nothing to flame the black community though...Im saying people that want to loot, probably didn't give a damn what Obama had to say about it, they were going to loot and riot anyway.

So please...how did he flame this up? Please tell me something specific rather than this crapass reply you came up with.

You stated the point much better than I did.

Then you stated it horribly, you really did.

If we are going on a tangent of how the media really fanned the flames on this story I'd agree 100%, but that all started at the genesis of this story. It started with the media, the race baiters and the pundits immediately making this a race issue, when it was really a story about police/self defense/use of lethal force.

It's didn't manifest itself with people tuning in last night to finally see what the outcome would be.

You claimed his actions over his presidency caused this...please...what actions did he take that caused this?

He sent Holder in to butt into what is a local law enforcement issue. Holder then sent in 50 FBI agents to investigate a local law enforcement issue. They tried to find a way to charge him with "civil rights" abuse before the evidence was in.

Obama telling his race hustling buddy Al Sharpton to make sure the "protesters" "Stay the course" surely didn't help calm things down.

You will ignore all of this.

Then you stated it horribly, you really did.

If we are going on a tangent of how the media really fanned the flames on this story I'd agree 100%, but that all started at the genesis of this story. It started with the media, the race baiters and the pundits immediately making this a race issue, when it was really a story about police/self defense/use of lethal force.

It's didn't manifest itself with people tuning in last night to finally see what the outcome would be.

When a white man of authority (and sometimes not even then) kills an unarmed black man...it will always become about race.

We are not past that in this country yet.

When a white man of authority (and sometimes not even then) kills an unarmed black man...it will always become about race.

Some of us are. You, Holder, and Obama are not.

Quit with the circular arguments trying to put words in my mouth of "what Im saying" and just answer the simple question to back up your claim.

Im saying his comments about Travon did nothing to flame the black community though...Im saying people that want to loot, probably didn't give a damn what Obama had to say about it, they were going to loot and riot anyway.

So please...how did he flame this up? Please tell me something specific rather than this crapass reply you came up with.

I love lily white guys who believe they have the pulse of black America. You aren't black loser so quit pretending you understand.

I am, thousands of white Americans have been killed by black Americans and I never yelled race.

Holder shouldn't have been involved or raised the possibility of civil rights charges at all. Obummer needs to learn that he's not obligated to have a public opinion on everything that happens in the country.

I looked up the "stay the course" thing and it looks like this is widely reported by right-wing websites for extremely thin-skinned and easily outraged folks, in addition to just being quoted out of context by RP (shocking I know):

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”
Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/11/obama-tells-ferguson-protesters-stay-course/

So Al Sharpton claims that Obummer told him to stay the course and keep peace. What an outrage.

Posts like this are why I don't take any political threads here seriously. I could sit around all day playing whack-a-mole with the latest right-wing manufactured phony outrage whinefest but there's no point. As evidenced in the Benghazi thread even when these clowns are proven wrong they just move on to their next sobby woman crybaby scandal.

The media isn't responsible for protesting, neither is the Republican or Democratic party, the cops or the White House. The only people responsible are the people doing it.

<insert most anything when talking about two different races in the same sentence> it will always become about race. We are not past that in this country yet.

Agreed, which is one of the problems. And why the race baiters will win. And why ridiculousness like what we saw in this Ferguson case will happen again.

Blame the enabling fake racism crybaby act of the likes of worms, holder , Obama, MDC etc for the violence.

They are responsible and should be ashamed.

I am, thousands of white Americans have been killed by black Americans and I never yelled race.

Of course there are many past it...I am talking "we" collectively. But I know you know this...at least I hope you are not that dense to not understand I was talking the country overall as a whole.

Blame the enabling fake racism crybaby act of the likes of worms, holder , Obama, MDC etc for the violence.

Seems the mantra of the righty hacks to say...throw something in blaming Obama...fail to ever really back it up.

And apparently when one tries to back it up...even that is BS as MDC has shown.

Know who I blame? The focking morons who think looting and violence will help their cause.

The people that think going into a store and taking crap will somehow make people sympathetic to past injustices.

People that think one way or the other based solely on what race the dead man was.

In the end...these stories are tragic that some kid did something stupid and died for it...and that more have to rise up in violence because of it.

That an officer's life is forever changed and possibly not safe where he lived because of the actions that surrounded him that day. Be that the dead man's fault...or even some of his own (insert your crying over even leaving the possibility open that he was at some fault here...I know you want to).

I fully and openly admit: the very few times I stop down to watch Nascar or hockey is in hopes of seeing a crash or fight. If one actually happens - is it my fault? :dunno:

This is a sad story of a young man, who probably grew up in a "thug" type lifestyle and wasn't taught right from wrong and fell into the same trap alot of poor black kids do. Who was a big dude, was breaking the law and had zero respect for any authority let alone the police. And it got him shot, justifiably so, but was shot and killed none the less.

This Darren Wilson guy by all accounts had a clean work record and was by all accounts from people who knew him a regular Joe, who as a police officer was in a violent situation and was doing his job, and it endly badly.

This isn't some story of a racist cop going around shooting little black boys with impunity. That's fairy tell, movie of the week stuff perpetuated and propagated by race baiters.

There is plenty of valid issues in this country to protest and to talk about. Race relations, respect and trust of police, all that. But picking stories, making shat up, race baiting and all that stuff like we saw doesn't help. It just set's the country back.

• Like 1

RMFF, tilt and fake outrage from the biggest crybaby phaggot on the forearm. Go put your hairy 34Bs in a training bra, slather your gash in Masengil and get online looking for more phony outrage Regina. :lol:

"F you - you animals want to shiit in your own crate - feel free.

We're not going to risk our lives to protect shiit that you apparently don't care about."

Interestingly enough, this is also Mike's stance on this thread. :D

• Like 1

Maybe his parents shouldn't have just declared him a gentle giant and actually tried to raise him as one, he'd still be alive.

This is a sad story of a young man, who probably grew up in a "thug" type lifestyle and wasn't taught right from wrong and fell into the same trap alot of poor black kids do. Who was a big dude, was breaking the law and had zero respect for any authority let alone the police. And it got him shot, justifiably so, but was shot and killed none the less.

This Darren Wilson guy by all accounts had a clean work record and was by all accounts from people who knew him a regular Joe, who as a police officer was in a violent situation and was doing his job, and it endly badly.

This isn't some story of a racist cop going around shooting little black boys with impunity. That's fairy tell, movie of the week stuff perpetuated and propagated by race baiters.

There is plenty of valid issues in this country to protest and to talk about. Race relations, respect and trust of police, all that. But picking stories, making shat up, race baiting and all that stuff like we saw doesn't help. It just set's the country back.

:thumbsup:

To be fair, that happens on both sides. The FBI Surveillance Van thread is always brought up to argue with RP.

We can't bring it up anymore, because the facking pvssy deleted it :(

The media isn't responsible for protesting, neither is the Republican or Democratic party, the cops or the White House. The only people responsible are the people doing it.

I don't always agree with you, but this is spot on.

All you people throwing around all this blame.

This is your culprit right here.

All you people throwing around all this blame.

This is your culprit right here.

throw in the goober white wigger wanna be dorks who listen to that garbage too. :thumbsup:

Holder shouldn't have been involved or raised the possibility of civil rights charges at all. Obummer needs to learn that he's not obligated to have a public opinion on everything that happens in the country.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

We can't bring it up anymore, because the facking pvssy deleted it :(

You can't bring it up......yet here you are crying about it like a little girl.

Interesting.

They are dumb enough to burn and loot it....they want it to burn and they want to loot neighbors, let it burn and let them loot! This one is easy.

I do predict at least one beheading.

Why did all the white candiens loot and riot when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup?

Or the red sox won the world series in 2004?

Or the numerous other times from sports?

People are focking animals that is why. Color does not matter.

Fantastic how the people who

1) Didn't want the cops and

2) Wanted the media

Suddenly changed their mind and:

3) Started whining about a lack of a police response to all the looting and

4) Didn't want the media showing the animals running loose.

Like I said, you can see it on even the most libruhl news stations that even they are disgusted by the whole lot.

It does appear that he was one of the good guys, despite what MDC, IGW, Obama and Holder can feel from 1000 miles away. Why on earth would any white cop ever want to work in a black neigborhood after this?

Completely agree. does the cops story sound embellished? Yes for sure. But im sure it was something similar and the kid was dumb and got himself shot justifiably. The friends and neighbors rush to paint him as some sweet flower picking scholar on his way to college. No he was a punk thug and not going anywhere but to the corner to smoke a blunt and drink colt45. Doesnt mean he deserved to die, but he shoulddv just shut up and listened to the cop like any sane person does. Then again a sane person doesnt become a cop in an all black town either but oh well.

Why did all the white candiens loot and riot when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup?

Everybody knows that Eskimos are the black people of Canada.

Best case scenario, mike brown was being an assh0le, I don't think he should have been killed for it, people need to pick their battles better

It does appear that he was one of the good guys, despite what MDC, IGW, Obama and Holder can feel from 1000 miles away. Why on earth would any white cop ever want to work in a black neigborhood after this?

The only thing I ever said about Wilson is that I don't think his story is the "whole truth" because I have a hard time believing he was being charged by somebody he just shot and pursued. I am just struggling to imagine somebody getting shot, running from a cop, then turning around and charging the same cop who just shot him.

I've also said from the beginning without video evidence this is purely he said / she said and there's no way the cop is convicted or should be convicted.

Most cops just want to help the community. They realize that there are good and bad people in just about every neighborhood. They will work the black neighborhoods to help the good people who live there.

The only thing I ever said about Wilson is that I don't think his story is the "whole truth" because I have a hard time believing he was being charged by somebody he just shot and pursued. I am just struggling to imagine somebody getting shot, running from a cop, then turning around and charging the same cop who just shot him.

I've also said from the beginning without video evidence this is purely he said / she said and there's no way the cop is convicted or should be convicted.

is it easier to imagine someone who just robbed a store, punched and struggled with a cop, and got shot to just run away a little bit and then say hey i better give myself up and surrender with his hands up?

200 buildings a burning