Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ferguson - Grand Jury has reached their decision.

All black kids should get to assault and rob little store owners, then choke police officers.

Anything less would be uncivilized.

Has anyone ever claimed this on here?

Anybody else find it

a) unsurprising

B) insulting

c) status quo

that even the "libruhl" press just automatically assumes that the dark skins will riot regardless of outcome? - That anything short of a public lynching of a white officer wouldn't suppress and appease the black masses - and even then, would result in the same kind of outpouring we saw when OJerk was exonerated?

I don't remember this kind of coverage regarding AIG, Bernie Madoff, etc..

Personally, I hope for the best, but can't help but think about every other "race based" issue that involved the blacks. How many Asian riots do you call recall in your day?

I'm a bit of a newshound. I remember when they first released the video of Brown strong arming the little person whilst stealing cigars.

Even when the family/lawyers admitted it was him, but "Hey, all young men aren't perfect" (Note: I bet most here have never robbed someone) they interviewed some of the focks who you can be sure will be protesting tonight:

"It was even HIM! He wasn't even wearing the same CLOTHES! It's a set up!

So, when you are presented with irrefutable video proof, the parents and lawyers admit it was him, and you STILL deny the reality that this kid is a POS (whether he should die or not), can you imagine how much relevance and intellect even the most well reasoned Grand Jury presents actually matters to idiots just WAITING to violently protest?

I have a major problem with demonstrators with masks.

Why?

I have a major problem when they get violent...but if peaceful, wear whatever the fock you want.

I have a major problem with demonstrators with masks.

Dudes in the boston tea party wore Native American costumes. They can wear whatever they want if it's non violent

Why?

I have a major problem when they get violent...but if peaceful, wear whatever the fock you want.

I agree with this. Let them wear masks or mu-mus or clown suits. Just don't start flipping cars or throwing sh!t.

If you can't afford basic cable you cant afford a maid.

Weak sauce again, RP. Face it man, you're played out :(

Sounds like the witnesses, who always seem embellish in front of a camera, screwed the case.

"I see a leprechaun, if you see one say "yeah!""

This prosecutor guy is impressive here at the end, really has it together. Stated the facts, asked that the conversation still be had about how things get this way, was respectful to the Brown family, etc. but laid it all out that the facts were the facts and that's why the Grand Jury made the decision they did.

Weak sauce again, RP. Face it man, you're played out :(

Played out <=> plagiarizing

:dunno:

This prosecutor guy is impressive here at the end, really has it together. Stated the facts, asked that the conversation still be had about how things get this way, was respectful to the Brown family, etc. but laid it all out that the facts were the facts and that's why the Grand Jury made the decision they did.

Did he have an ebonics interpreter to translate?

So are we going to see complaints tomorrow about journalists being gassed? Because that's what happens when you immerse yourselves with people breaking the law.

So are we going to see complaints tomorrow about journalists being gassed? Because that's what happens when you immerse yourselves with people breaking the law.

yeah really. i was actually rooting for someone to punch some of these news guys in the face. they deserve it for standing in middle of it

yeah really. i was actually rooting for someone to punch some of these news guys in the face. they deserve it for standing in middle of it

Hey, where's my wallet?

The usual jump to conclusion suspects wrong.

Again

Just like Zimmerman and

The cop who had coffee with Obama after Obama accused him of racial profiling and

The Duke lacrosse team and

Etc.

Etc.

Looks like the tear gas worked. People started vandalizing, tearing up cars then the police dispersed them.

:lol: All you guys watching this stuff are just as responsible.

If everyone sits around waiting for a riot, well guess what you're gonna get? :doh:

If everyone sits around waiting for a riot, well guess what you're gonna get? :doh:

dude youre kidding right?

dude youre kidding right?

No not at all. All you focktards are whining about how the media is covering this. It's a valid point but guess what? They're covering it that way because you eat that sh!t up. :doh:

wut ?

:lol:

:lol: