Sign in to follow this  
ffb

Week 15 Playoff DST

I am looking at NE vs Miami

Comes down to Lions (vs. MIN) or KC (vs. OAK - revenge game?) for me.

Same, I'll prob go back and forth 134 imes before changing for the last time 3 seconds before lock.

Any thoughts on which D/ST might not be necessarily the safest choice, but has a decent opportunity to have a big day? I think I'm gonna need the help in my main league. The Giants are not good, but I feel like the matchup with Washington could be exploited.

I picked up stl and balt for the playoffs when I was sure I'd make it. Stl took off after I got them. I've always planned to use balt this week but now I'm tempted to go stl. Am I over thinking it?

I picked up stl and balt for the playoffs when I was sure I'd make it. Stl took off after I got them. I've always planned to use balt this week but now I'm tempted to go stl. Am I over thinking it?

same debate for me. leaning bmore for now. jax has paid off so well all year...ariz still has life in a huge game for them...still a tough call Stanton isn't good and they have no run threat now either. erg.

Have Detroit and St. Louis. This is a coin toss...

Same figured Detroit was my playoffs D a few weeks ago no questions asked, but Rams have been on such a tear lately it's hard not to play them. Can't go wrong with either but I'm also having trouble picking.

• Like 1

I'm strongly considering the Jets since they play Tenn. It's either them or Minnesota but they play detroit.

I would go for Bal vs Jax if I could get them or start `em.

But seeing as how I can't:

- I passed on KC vs Oak, I just think Oak has something going finally with Murray, Reese, Carr, Rivera and Holmes, and an occasionally good defense.

- Picked up NYJ @Ten and NYG vs Was.

- I also hold Houston @Ind and dropped Miami, despite their wk 16 home matchup vs Min.

If Griffin starts for Was that might just lead to the NYG as the start.

Same figured Detroit was my playoffs D a few weeks ago no questions asked, but Rams have been on such a tear lately it's hard not to play them. Can't go wrong with either but I'm also having trouble picking.

In the same boat. I have ridden Detroit Lions all season and they have been fairly consistent but not spectacular lately. I picked up St. Louis weeks ago and they have been on a real tear since they got healthy on D. Most sites I have seen rank Detroit ahead of St. Louis but I am probably going to swing for the fences and put the Rams in for the Thursday night game since they are hosting. It seems like that has been a good game for the home D most of the season.

I have Minnesota but not too happy about them versus Stafford. Slim pickings on the waiver wire though. Think the Broncos are worth a gamble? Hard to trust the Jets.

Tenn vs Jets may be fool's gold.

The Jets love to run the ball (See Miami game). The Titans are horrible vs the run. The sacks rankings for the Titans may not even come into play if the Jets don't drop back and throw the ball.

I'm liking the Jets better than the Titans in this game. The Jets actually have 2-3 more sacks on the season than the Titans, and the Titans will not successfully run on the Jets..... So Locker will be throwing the ball, which give the Jets more opportunity for the sack. However, the Jets pass defense isn't good (that's being nice) and they're on the road.

- Indy coughed up a boatload to the brownies last week ... albeit in Cleveland, and Indy is home this week ...

but Luck takes some sacks, and tosses the odd pick here and there.

JJ Watt is too good for me to pass up ... we are not penalized too heavily for yards/pts against, so ... I am rolling with the BEAST that is Watt.

go big or go the fock home.

I have been rolling with NE but I also stockpiled Tennessee , Miami , and Tampa.

If I can get through this week I'm leaning towards Miami vs Minn in Week 16.....

I currently have Tampa in against Carolina this week but I feel like I'm outhinking myself and that I should just roll with NE

Tough decision this week. Cardinals have been super reliable but they are playing on the road vs a hot Rams team. Do I go with them or the Browns @ home vs the Bengals? Last week the Browns were productive against the high flying Colts.

Five hours away and decided to go with the Rams at home on Thursday Night Football against Drew Stanton and the Cardinals. I think they have an advantage at home on the short week. Arizona is coming off of a tough physical game against KC that came down to the wire. I think Detroit would have been my safe option this week but the Rams D has been on fire since Long came back.

NE vs Miami?

That's right

I have to choose between stl or the nyg. stl has been on a tear and seem to be getting to the qb. But washington is dysfunction at its best. something al davis would look at and be proud. Plus they give up the 2nd most fantasy points per game.

Guy I'm playing against this week switched out AZ DEF for KC DEF at the last minute. AZ ended up scoring 18 pts. Call me cray but I don't love KC this week. A. They haven't been that good all year to begin with. B. They put up 6 pts in my league a few weeks ago when they played OAK. L. Murray is healthy and tore them apart on 4 carries last time. Who knows, they could put up 25 this week, but I'd of played AZ over them easily.

It's looking like the Gians over Houston and NYJ in one league for me, and NE in another (over Hou, and over KC, whom my opponent picked up after I passed), and Baltimore in the others.

Seattle. Hitting stride just in time. A few weeks ago, was looking to pick up Baltimore for this week, but only had 2 remaining transactions left (have a max number of transactions that can be made). I still have 2 left! (Just in case Rodgers or Parkey gets hurt. I am only carrying 1 QB and 1 kicker). Would hate to have a 0 point spot.

Seattle. Hitting stride just in time. A few weeks ago, was looking to pick up Baltimore for this week, but only had 2 remaining transactions left (have a max number of transactions that can be made). I still have 2 left! (Just in case Rodgers or Parkey gets hurt. I am only carrying 1 QB and 1 kicker). Would hate to have a 0 point spot.

I had a random conversation with a league mate yesterday and I am facing him tomorrow in the semis. He tells me he has picked up the KC defense to face me and he felt very good about that. I scoffed and said ha I dropped KC and picked up another option because Murray is going to run over them and the KC defense isn't that good to begin with. Then he tells me that he also has Seattle which I did not realize, so I see this afternoon that he has swapped in Seattle who I get to face now. :blink:

I feel like Seattle is the best play this weekend and I just talked my opponent into starting them.

I have changed Detroit (vs min) in and out with Baltimore (vs jax) all week

With shoelace out I can't see how I can not go Balt. But I also love lions at home in a division game vs bridgewater who they shut down earlier

Uggggg

I had a random conversation with a league mate yesterday and I am facing him tomorrow in the semis. He tells me he has picked up the KC defense to face me and he felt very good about that. I scoffed and said ha I dropped KC and picked up another option because Murray is going to run over them and the KC defense isn't that good to begin with. Then he tells me that he also has Seattle which I did not realize, so I see this afternoon that he has swapped in Seattle who I get to face now. :blink:

I feel like Seattle is the best play this weekend and I just talked my opponent into starting them.

:lol:

fantasy rule # 4,762:

NO LINEUP JAZZ BEFORE THE RUMBLE :angry:

NE vs Miami?

Correct, and that equated to 23 point, plus the win. HTH