Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Ellington hurt........was only a matter of time.

Fock... fock... Fock... FOCK!

Hey Filthy... could you shoot me in the face again? :wall:

This makes benching Mason EXTRA painful.

• Like 2

Didn't see it but his return is probably questionable unless they have a OB/GYN doctor to patch him up.

"Put an extra stitch in it Doc; would ya?"

lol. Honeymoon stitch!

watching the game....you said it right: "it was only a matter of time"....the guy is so damn fragile....

the hit looked meaninglesss...have no idea how it hurt him....but of course he was laid out on the trainer table, then hobbled badly to the locker room. Probably a bruise which will cost him 3 weeks. Suck D.

watching the game....you said it right: "it was only a matter of time"....the guy is so damn fragile....

the hit looked meaninglesss...have no idea how it hurt him....but of course he was laid out on the trainer table, then hobbled badly to the locker room. Probably a bruise which will cost him 3 weeks. Suck D.

He's played almost every snap this season through injuries with 20-25 touches per game. I don't see how he's fragile.

Cool, tight. Q.B. and R.B. both get hurt and Jimmy Graham catches zero passes. Fock this season my team was cursed from the get go.

Yeah but his upcoming schedule was brutal. Was counting on a good game from him here in Atlanta. FML.

I just had flash backs to draft day when I went Ellington over Bell because Blount was supposedly going to have a time share and Ellington was going to be the focking man.

Ray rice, I'd like to introduce you to Bruce Arians. Try not to punch out his wife.

• Like 1

Ellington never recovered from that damn appreciation thread started several weeks ago. Dude was balling up until that BS was posted. Not that I'm superstitious or anything.

Was prolly gonna start Forsett over him as my 2nd RB in the playoffs to begin with. Obviously confirmed now

Michael Bush the guy to get out of this mess? Nothing like rolling into the playoffs with NO options at RB2. At this time looking at Charles at RB1 and Niles Davis as my RB2. Guess I can pick McKinnon back up and enjoy his 3-5 pts per game max.

Diagnosis is a hip pointer. Normal recovery time for athletes is 1-3 weeks. Plan accordingly.

where has it been announced that it's a "hip pointer"? I heard the guy on NBC call it this....but any other source?

Ray rice, I'd like to introduce you to Bruce Arians. Try not to punch out his wife.

Cards already had an issue with Dwyer. I'd be pretty surprised but the moral dilemna does get interesting with winning/losing on the line.

Stepfan Taylor the man if Ellington misses time?

You would think, but he didn't have one carry. 1 catch for 3 yards, albeit for a touchdown. Marion Grice had 5 carries and 3 catches...with the tough upcoming schedule, it's probably best to ignore this backfield if Ellington misses time.

Stepfan Taylor the man if Ellington misses time?

Marion Grice came in for him, not Taylor. Looked pretty good, and by pretty good I mean better than Ellington when he was in there, which wasn't much. Might be worth a flyer if you are desperate.

You would think, but he didn't have one carry. 1 catch for 3 yards, albeit for a touchdown. Marion Grice had 5 carries and 3 catches...with the tough upcoming schedule, it's probably best to ignore this backfield if Ellington misses time. even plays

Fixed

Andre Ellington (hip pointer) could reportedly be back as soon as this week or Week 15.

It's confirmation that the injury Ellington suffered while picking up a blitz Sunday is not overly serious. His Week 14 status will likely come down to how the joint responds to treatment this week, meaning we could be looking at a game-time call. Regardless, expect newly signed Michael Bush as well Marion Grice to be involved against the Chiefs. With Drew Stanton crippling this entire offense, there's not a lot of upside in adding Bush or Grice.

Regardless, expect newly signed Michael Bush as well Marion Grice to be involved against the Chiefs.

I still don't get why Stepfan Taylor is being ignored. He is finally healthy and has looked good in the limited action he has had.

:dunno:

I don't usually like have bye weeks, but in the one league I have Ellington as my #2, I'm glad I do have a bye in round one of the playoffs for week 14!

Hope he's back for week 15 or I'll have to trot Suckey Sankey out there.

I still don't get why Stepfan Taylor is being ignored. He is finally healthy and has looked good in the limited action he has had.

:dunno:

my favorite line: with drew stanton crippling the entire offense

Running back Ande Ellington’s hip pointer will keep him out of practice at least Wednesday, Arians said, adding that Ellington was “pretty sore” Monday.

...Marion Grice likely will be the first one in if Ellington cannot play, but Stepfan Taylor and Robert Hughes will be in the mix, Arians said, while the Cardinals will use a Wednesday padded practice to see where newcomer Michael Bush might fit into the equation.

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Cards-Sort-Through-Tyrann-Mathieu-Jared-Veldheer-Injuries/95949db8-4ffb-4cfb-893f-434adcd6103b

Stepfan ... as an Elington owner ...without Elington, he's the guy you want.

Prolly just pulling that outta my ass though. I am never right about stuff. I drafted and waived, CJ Anderson.

Coach Bruce Arians said Marion Grice will likely start if Andre Ellington (hip) can't play in Sunday's Week 14 game against the Chiefs.

Ellington was "pretty sore" on Monday and will not practice Wednesday. It creates a big chance for Grice, a sixth-round pick of the Chargers who lost a camp battle to Branden Oliver. A versatile yet unspectacular back that plays well in the passing game, Grice posted five carries for 16 yards and three catches for 25 yards while playing roughly 2.5 quarters as the feature back following Ellington's injury last week at Atlanta. He's not going to fix a running game that has struggled to open holes all year, but he's a good bet for 10-14 touches Sunday. Owners just need to realize that Stepfan Taylor, Michael Bush and maybe even Robert Hughes could also get involved.

Welp, there you have it. It's Grice.

Stepfan is gonna get some touches though. In PPR? Bro .. Stepfan, in PPR ... dog ... this time of year? Competing for the championship?

Yeah ... Grice might be in the mix ... but I would start Stepfan over him. Even in non-ppr, if Elington doesn't play.

Stepfan ... as an Elington owner ...without Elington, he's the guy you want.

Prolly just pulling that outta my ass though. I am never right about stuff. I drafted and waived, CJ Anderson.

classic GFIAFP...now, if Taylor plays and is the guy you want...you will say "see, I called it".

If not, you have hedged it with your last line.

Just as you hedged everything in the breakout thread for Lat. Murray.