Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

++ UPDATE: 4-Game Suspension Upheld - 11 of 12 footballs NE used were deflated 2psi!

Oh so now beating the sh!t out of your fiancée or four year old kid is the same as under inflating some footballs? :wacko:

Reread what I posted. It's about YOUR reaction to players, coaches and teams breaking the law or rules and dismissing it because you just want to be entertained.

You are appearing to have about as much integrity as Belichick.

"It's on the innerweb so therefore it's true!!!!" I'm guessing if we're to take everyone at their word, prisons are FULL of innocent people too.

Gave you all a big can of shut the fock up, gulp it down ass clowns.

Sounds like someone is having trouble processing all the bad press surrounding his team.

Just try counting backwards from 100 while you lie awake in bed, weeping bitterly over the Patriots legacy. Their last legitimate great season was around 1985 when they got curb stomped by the Bears 45-10 in the Superbowl.

What have we learned from all this?

-a lot of people hate the Patriots

-a lot of people hate Belichick

-a lot of people are jealous of their suscess

-Peter King(just my theory after reading his tweets and other writings) and or the Ravens notified the league to try and bury Belichick and the Patriots.

-QBs throughout the league are going to be pissed now because the league will inspect their balls with microscope

-Troy Aikmen really should have retired a few concussions earlier. Anyone who thinks using balls that had little less air than supposed to is worse then paying players to hurt other players needs to never again be in booth for another football game.

-Mark Brunell will never be Tom Brady's friend. Literally crying because you call Brady a liar? Really guy?

OK that's it for now

I've learned that if ignorance is truly bliss, the Patriot fans are the happiest of them all.

• Like 1

Has Rodgers ever been investigated for tampering with balls after they were inspected or even accused of it?

Nope...so the comparison is idiotic.

Its a small issue and stupid. But the denial by guys like you is hilarious.

do you think I'm the guy who brought it up ? Is your only source of any info this web site ? Fock your a moron. Who cares if he's been investigated.

Get a life outside of here kid. Learn something instead of mumbling around here like a buffoon.

News flash bozo! I didn't invent the rogers link.

:doh: and it is relevant no matter how much you green bay idiots deny it.

I've learned that if ignorance is truly bliss, the Patriot fans are the happiest of them all.

I just learned that today was the first time Belichick actually admitted or said what they did in "spy gate"

• Like 1

I just learned that today was the first time Belichick actually admitted or said what they did in "spy gate"

It's taken him 7 years to make a statement acknowledging what the world outside New England's fan base has known in 2007.

How long before he makes a statement acknowledging anything with the deflated footballs?

There's no shame admitting the coach of your favorite team is a cheater. The problem is realizing all the years of supporting them and cheering them on has been fruitless because of their willingness to cheat.

What's the legacy of Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Mark MaGuire, etc............? Tainted; just like the modern day Patriots.

• Like 1

do you think I'm the guy who brought it up ? Is your only source of any info this web site ? Fock your a moron. Who cares if he's been investigated.

Get a life outside of here kid. Learn something instead of mumbling around here like a buffoon.

News flash bozo! I didn't invent the rogers link.

:doh: and it is relevant no matter how much you green bay idiots deny it.

I think you have talked about it many times as if it meant anything.

I will deny that seeing what you can away with prior to inspection is the same as possibly changing things after inspection.

Oh, and you, who posts here as much as you do, saying someone else should get a life?

Hilarious

How many posts do you have in both of the deflated balls thread?

Hah! You are the gift yhat keeps on giving drobs.

I learned that Patriots fans are the most disgusting and distasteful of all fans. But I've always disliked people from Boston to begin with. That city is a wart in the shithole of America.

I learned that Patriots fans are the most disgusting and distasteful of all fans. But I've always disliked people from Boston to begin with. That city is a wart in the shithole of America.

which team is it you root for ? Another victim of the patriots greatness ?

which team is it you root for ? Another victim of the patriots greatness ?

The Giants.

I've stated it multiple times over the years. Now here's my , open up.

It's taken him 7 years to make a statement acknowledging what the world outside New England's fan base has known in 2007.

How long before he makes a statement acknowledging anything with the deflated footballs?

There's no shame admitting the coach of your favorite team is a cheater. The problem is realizing all the years of supporting them and cheering them on has been fruitless because of their willingness to cheat.

What's the legacy of Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Mark MaGuire, etc............? Tainted; just like the modern day Patriots.

Now now DIRTY SANCHEZ settle down. Not one person involved in football has said the head coach of any team is involved in the prep of the balls. The only one it could have been is Brady. I figured it was and thought he was gonna say that Thursday but he didn't. When he got up there and said he did not know what happened I beleive him. I can't figure out why a lot of people think he is flat out lying? When has Brady done anything for people to not believe him? Belichick is another story. Has Belichick actually gotten up and flat out lied? Not that I am aware of. He will only give what he has to and nothing more. He does that for a reason and its part of what makes him a great coach and it's also what makes people so skeptic. So the fact he has gotten up and said a hell of a lot more than he ever does and even called the press conference today makes me believe him.

If he was guilty or knew anything would you not think he would be giving his normally one sentence answers? So please explain why anyone should not believe them other than the fact they don't usually say sh!t and it pisses people off. So until a tape surfaces of Brady and Belichick taking needle to balls or some other evidence i don't think they did anything.

If you are gonna lie your not gonna say all the stuff he did. He is smart but damn be hard not to catch him in lie with all he said

Plus why should he say anything about "spy gate"? They got caught they weren't only ones doing it they just continued to do it after told not to like idiots and got told on and got busted. Is he supposed to explain himself to everyone? We already covered that he doesn't say anything more than he needs to

You obviously know nothing about cycling... Blood doping and the use of EPO was so prevalent that young cylcists were dying like 1970s era Steelers.

When you have to go to 23rd place to find someone not "known" to be associated with "cheating", Can you determine a winner?

Just like cyling, it's naive to think only NE took liberty in how they videtaped.

Now now DIRTY SANCHEZ settle down. Not one person involved in football has said the head coach of any team is involved in the prep of the balls. The only one it could have been is Brady. I figured it was and thought he was gonna say that Thursday but he didn't. When he got up there and said he did not know what happened I beleive him. I can't figure out why a lot of people think he is flat out lying? When has Brady done anything for people to not believe him? Belichick is another story. Has Belichick actually gotten up and flat out lied? Not that I am aware of. He will only give what he has to and nothing more. He does that for a reason and its part of what makes him a great coach and it's also what makes people so skeptic. So the fact he has gotten up and said a hell of a lot more than he ever does and even called the press conference today makes me believe him.

If he was guilty or knew anything would you not think he would be giving his normally one sentence answers? So please explain why anyone should not believe them other than the fact they don't usually say sh!t and it pisses people off. So until a tape surfaces of Brady and Belichick taking needle to balls or some other evidence i don't think they did anything.

If you are gonna lie your not gonna say all the stuff he did. He is smart but damn be hard not to catch him in lie with all he said

Plus why should he say anything about "spy gate"? They got caught they weren't only ones doing it they just continued to do it after told not to like idiots and got told on and got busted. Is he supposed to explain himself to everyone? We already covered that he doesn't say anything more than he needs to

Nothing personal man. I know you're still a solid guy. :thumbsup:

That being said though, if you think Brady didn't know about Spygate and used information that taping garnered (they taped Offensive and Defensive signals) then you are in denial. :nono:

Also, everything that happens on the field that Belichick knows about and authorizes. Again, to think otherwise is to be in denial. :nono:

Lastly, refer back to Bounty Gate and Sean Payton's punishment. Goddell stated "Ignorance is no excuse". The buck stops with the Hoody. He's accountable; period. :mellow:

And...as such, turn of phrase mastery happens outside of NE Patriots Nation, and remains exclusive in the land of those who would dare to criticize. :first:

• Like 1

Has Rodgers ever been investigated for tampering with balls after they were inspected or even accused of it?

Nope...so the comparison is idiotic.

Its a small issue and stupid. But the denial by guys like you is hilarious.

G0d damn you are being thick on this one. The only reason Rodgers was pointed to was to show that QBs have various preferences for ball inflation and they typically hope the refs don't check the minutiae so the ball 100% stays the way they like it. That's all. :doh:

That being said though, if you think Brady didn't know about Spygate and used information that taping garnered (they taped Offensive and Defensive signals) then you are in denial. :nono:

Also, everything that happens on the field that Belichick knows about and authorizes. Again, to think otherwise is to be in denial. :nono:

Lastly, refer back to Bounty Gate and Sean Payton's punishment. Goddell stated "Ignorance is no excuse". The buck stops with the Hoody. He's accountable; period. :mellow:

Brady may or may have not known about it. But did he stand at a press conference and flat out lie? Don't think he did but if did remind me.

Im not in denial of anything only going off of what other people say and the fact he hasn't lied. Tim Hasslbeck said he played on 8 different teams and it was same on all. The Head Coach had nothing to do with the game balls and would not know any of this. To think Belichick would instruct someone to deflate the balls is ridiculous. People want him to be guilty

G0d damn you are being thick on this one. The only reason Rodgers was pointed to was to show that QBs have various preferences for ball inflation and they typically hope the refs don't check the minutiae so the ball 100% stays the way they like it. That's all. :doh:

Yeah...and drobeski trying to make excuses that "Rodgers does it so its ok if the Pats got caught".

That is the logic being thrown forth by your fellow fans here.

And you claiming anyone is being thick on an issue is awesome worms.

I agree that QBs like things a certain way and see what they can get away with...the difference is the Pats are being investigated not for that...but for the possibility that they tampered with the balls after the inspection. Making bringing up Rodgers...whoever focking did it...and idiotic thing.

But glad you guys keep thinking its relevant.

They got nothing but tears :lol:

:overhead:

123 posts in 2 threads and you claiming others are crying...in tears...or need to get a life off of here.

Hilarious.

• Like 1

123 posts in 2 threads and you claiming others are crying...in tears...or need to get a life off of here.

Hilarious.

awe how adorable, my lil shadow is back.

If you're spending time counting my posts, maybe it's time you get a job. :dunno:

What have we learned from all this?

-a lot of people hate the Patriots

Everybody hates cheaters. :dunno:

• Like 2

Brady may or may have not known about it. But did he stand at a press conference and flat out lie? Don't think he did but if did remind me.

Im not in denial of anything only going off of what other people say and the fact he hasn't lied. Tim Hasslbeck said he played on 8 different teams and it was same on all. The Head Coach had nothing to do with the game balls and would not know any of this. To think Belichick would instruct someone to deflate the balls is ridiculous. People want him to be guilty

I know it's like why would a head coach who instructed and coordinated spygate and micromanage every part of his team, instruct someone to deflate balls or know anything about it ?

:dunno:

You have to feel bad for a guy with a squeeky clean reputation being drug through the swamp like this. :shocking:

Yeah...and drobeski trying to make excuses that "Rodgers does it so its ok if the Pats got caught".

That is the logic being thrown forth by your fellow fans here.

And you claiming anyone is being thick on an issue is awesome worms.

I agree that QBs like things a certain way and see what they can get away with...the difference is the Pats are being investigated not for that...but for the possibility that they tampered with the balls after the inspection. Making bringing up Rodgers...whoever focking did it...and idiotic thing.

But glad you guys keep thinking its relevant.

YOU are the one who jumped to that conclusion. You and damn near every other idiot in America. That's your problem.

The only reason Rodgers was brought up was because it shows that many QBs have certain preferences and they all hope that the refs don't interfere with those preferences. That is what happened here at most. Just because you went off to crazy land and believed that ball boys were deflating twelve footballs on the sideline during a conference championship game without anyone noticing or without a single camera catching it, doesn't mean that Pats fans were at all wrong to bring up what Rodgers said.

Hell I like Rodgers, and I would never ever consider him to be a cheater. That's the whole point: if Rodgers does it too, then it can't be cheating :doh:

awe how adorable, my lil shadow is back.

If you're spending time counting my posts, maybe it's time you get a job. :dunno:

Because its hard to click and see who posted in a topic and do simple addition?

YOU are the one who jumped to that conclusion. You and damn near every other idiot in America. That's your problem.

The only reason Rodgers was brought up was because it shows that many QBs have certain preferences and they all hope that the refs don't interfere with those preferences. That is what happened here at most. Just because you went off to crazy land and believed that ball boys were deflating twelve footballs on the sideline during a conference championship game without anyone noticing or without a single camera catching it, doesn't mean that Pats fans were at all wrong to bring up what Rodgers said.

Hell I like Rodgers, and I would never ever consider him to be a cheater. That's the whole point: if Rodgers does it too, then it can't be cheating :doh:

Its the logical conclusion.

Balls fine at inspection...balls not fone at halftime.

Team having a history of bending rules to gain an advantage being investigated.

Its what the whole thing is about.

Its not just some media conspiracy.

That is what happened here at most? That is your completely biased opinion.

That you dont see the difference in the two situations is not shocking.

• Like 1

Its the logical conclusion.

Balls fine at inspection...balls not fone at halftime.

Team having a history of bending rules to gain an advantage being investigated.

Its what the whole thing is about.

Its not just some media conspiracy.

That is what happened here at most? That is your completely biased opinion.

That you dont see the difference in the two situations is not shocking.

Hey focktard, I already told you that I would see the difference IF THEY WERE IN FACT TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. :doh:

The NFL makes it worse by dragging it out.

All they had to do was levy the fine, say $100k, and then be done with it. It's obvious there was a violation. The minimum fine is $25k, and players get hit with more than that. Just set the fine to something higher to show the organization has to follow rules too, and then move on.

Instead they go on this ridiculous witch hunt and drag everything out. Who cares who lowered the pressure? And who needs justifications? When you act like it's a big deal people will also act that way. The NFL sucks at handling these situations.

Lmfao they could have played with a beach ball and they would have won. This is a joke of a matter. Why does it matter how much air is in a ball? I've played basketball a million times with a flat ball and a super pumped up ball and guess what at the end of the day if I'm better then the guy I'm playing I'm gonna win period.

Lmfao they could have played with a beach ball and they would have won. This is a joke of a matter. Why does it matter how much air is in a ball? I've played basketball a million times with a flat ball and a super pumped up ball and guess what at the end of the day if I'm better then the guy I'm playing I'm gonna win period.

dude, rules rulz

• Like 1

But what if when you were on offense you used one ball, and when your opponent was on offense he used another ball?

How can you not see the difference there?

The ball was not the reason the Colts lost, but cheating is cheating. You can't just let cheating go because you didn't think it was a factor in that particular game. The intent of cheating is to gain an unfair advantage. You don't go through the trouble of doing it unless there is an advantage to be gained.

• Like 1

They barely beat the Ravens before - who's to say the doctored ball didn't play a factor in that outcome? All 3 of their Super Bowl wins*** were close and their cheating probably affected the outcome of those games too.

Scumbag cheater fraud team. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

But what if when you were on offense you used one ball, and when your opponent was on offense he used another ball?

How can you not see the difference there?

The ball was not the reason the Colts lost, but cheating is cheating. You can't just let cheating go because you didn't think it was a factor in that particular game. The intent of cheating is to gain an unfair advantage. You don't go through the trouble of doing it unless there is an advantage to be gained.

i agree, also, cheaters never win...when was the last time you saw a cheater win at anything?

They barely beat the Ravens before - who's to say the doctored ball didn't play a factor in that outcome? All 3 of their Super Bowl wins*** were close and their cheating probably affected the outcome of those games too.

greatest franchise ever :overhead:

All Super Bowl wins by a field goal right?

greatest franchise ever *** :overhead:

Fixored.

Bills - Integrity = Pats :(

• Like 1

The balls were checked before the game. They were then subsequently rechecked at half time and 11 of 12 NE balls were found to be 2+ psi light. Obviously someone in the NE organization cheated. When the IND balls are in the same environment and come up clean while your balls are dirty, it means you cheated. Just like NE cheated before. BB got fined 500K, NE got fined 250K and lost a draft pick. Because cheating. This ain't going away, and it shouldn't it.

You're cheats. Hella great players/coaches/schemes and all, still cheats. And no one likes a cheater. I don't prescribe to this view point because I hate the Pats and am jealous of their success. I don't deny their hall of fame player talent and coaching ether. But when you play loose with the rules it focks up the integrity of the game for everyone. It does not matter if it was a little itty bitty rule no one cares about - it matters than the Pats have continually skirted the rules. Suspend Bill for a year and fine the organization a cool million after taking this and next year's first round picks.

• Like 1