Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

edit ***2015 Baseball Talk***

I wish we were 18 games over .500 (although I know what you mean) :banana:

You were 51-33 when he posted that. That is 18 games over .500 (i.e. your team would need to lose 18 in a row to fall to .500).

Oh fock he's right :banana:

royals look like the bad news bears today

so do the blue jays

Ready for some second half baseball, home field for the WS 2 years in a row :banana:

Great way to start the 2nd half with 3 of 4 fro chi sox and then with twinkies and tiggers losing today o got to say today was a good day

I don't like this thread anymore.

I don't like this thread anymore.

:doh:

I think the Tigers shouldn't sell, obviously. However, I think this season is pretty much done. Even if they, somehow, win a wild card, they just don't have the pitching to win a playoff series. Honestly, I am game for them to sell Yo and Price, get a good, young starter and a lights out reliever. The lineup is fine. I heard rumblings of trading Price and Nick for Kris Bryant. As cool as that sounds, it doesn't solve anything for the Tigers. They need pitching, and lots of it.

I think the Tigers shouldn't sell, obviously. However, I think this season is pretty much done. Even if they, somehow, win a wild card, they just don't have the pitching to win a playoff series. Honestly, I am game for them to sell Yo and Price, get a good, young starter and a lights out reliever. The lineup is fine. I heard rumblings of trading Price and Nick for Kris Bryant. As cool as that sounds, it doesn't solve anything for the Tigers. They need pitching, and lots of it.

The Cubs won't be trading away Kris Bryant...

My Rangers SSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. :(

Need a rebound to kick some bucco butt

Optioned to triple a, so it looks like royals going with vargas, Duffy, guthrie, young and volquez for the time being. Nice seeing Kris Medlen see his first ML action since 2013 returning from a 2nd TJ surgery last night. His stuff looked pretty good.

And now vargas leaves in the 2nd after apparently re-injuring his arm :(

Choo hits for the cycle - big focking deal. He' still an over-priced, overrated, piece of Korean shiat. He and that $130m contract can kiss my ass.

No way the Cubs trade bryant

cueto is now forever royal :pointstosky:

None of the above dumb posts will matter when the battery chuckers by the bay will once again be victorious in October :banana:

None of the above dumb posts will matter when the battery chuckers by the bay will once again be victorious in October :banana:

Not this year.

Not this year.

I dunno...They seem to be coming together just fine after the All Star break. 1 game behind LA :dunno:

I'll bet they at least make it to the NCLS.

Dynasty, brotha :banana:

I dunno...They seem to be coming together just fine after the All Star break. 1 game behind LA :dunno:

I'll bet they at least make it to the NCLS.

Dynasty, brotha :banana:

WTF is da NCLS?

:D

WTF is da NCLS?

It's like a NLCS but different

WTF is da NCLS?

Naturally Coors Light for Sux

No Child Left Sublime

Baseball Rules item I heard on the radio yesterday. I had no clue this was true and not sure I totally understand it. If a batted ball goes past an infielder and subsequently hits a baserunner, its not an out.

Baseball Rules item I heard on the radio yesterday. I had no clue this was true and not sure I totally understand it. If a batted ball goes past an infielder and subsequently hits a baserunner, its not an out.

That is correct. It is very obscure and almost never applicable.

That is correct. It is very obscure and almost never applicable.

I am guessing "infield in" situation would be the best shot for it to happen.

over fourth of july weekend, we got in a family softball game and I let my 8 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter play with us. My son was running the bases, and the batter hit a liner that nailed my son down near his ankle. As he was tending to his pain, I went over to console him, rubbed his back and as he's slightly weeping I say "you know what makes it even worse?", and between tears he utters "I'm out."

:pointstosky:

• Like 1

I think I have heard only 25% of the royals remaining games are against teams with a .500 or better record

time to kick some tribe ass

I think I have heard only 25% of the royals remaining games are against teams with a .500 or better record

time to kick some tribe ass

I've got the farm riding on KC tonight. Yall better win. :mad:

Good start. There are farms in Fla?

Good start. There are farms in Fla?

Worm farms

7-1 Royals top of 7th!!! Looks like I'm keeping my worms.

cueto is now forever royal :pointstosky:

Kansas City is now set!

...unless their playoff opponent's fanbase remembers to chant Johnny's name.

Yeah you should be good. Of hochevar, Madson, morales, blanton, herrera, Davis and Holland they should be able to hold this lead

Tigers in sell mode yet?

So apparently if you pitch the last 3 innings of a win you get a save automatically regardless of score. I did not know that.

I've got the farm riding on KC tonight.

:banana:

Money in the bank! Time to parlay these winnings. Watcha think of San Fran vs Milwaukee?

Giants gonna make me rich tonight!