Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

edit ***2015 Baseball Talk***

Indians have been focking jinxed by the SI cover. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. Can I take back my prediction? The way they're playing, they'll be lucky to win 70 games :mad:

You want the real kick in the nuts? We drafted him. Sent him to Toronto straight up for goss.

My post was sarcasm, I was aware of this fact.

Miguel loses points because you call him miggy. Also, Tigers lose points every time someone calls them the Tigs. Only so much gay one team can handle.

Says the fan of the "cubbies"

My post was sarcasm, I was aware of this fact.

sorry. I did not know that. I just found out.

162 - 0

Ramirez - MVP

Buttholz - Cy Young

Betts - ROTY

They are playing the Phillies 162 times, right?

:D

Miguel's power woke up today. First up was a ball off the top of Minnesota's 23-foot wall with enough force to bounce back halfway to the infield. Next was a second deck shot in left field. Finally, a blast that reaches the batter's eye in dead center. Damn wall prevented him from homering once to each field.

No evidence of tampering in the Masson signing by the Cubs. I wish we can still offer them Edwin Jackson anyway.

There was never any tampering in the first place with maddon. The rays were just mad that he did not take a hometown discount that amounted to highway robbery. Its ok to be cheapassses but do not get mad when people move on to somewhere that pays better.

So the Wings got eliminated from the playoffs today. I thought they were the better team but that's how it goes. I'm in the baseball thread though. A Tigers win coupled with a KC loss usually makes for a happier day.

I'm kinda out of it. As evidence, I saw the headline about James McCann hitting an inside the park home run in the game and since I never heard of him, I thought he played for Minnesota. My bad. So we have a backup catcher with inside the park speed ... odd. Of course it helped that he got a nice bounce off the wall then the centerfield's leg. Welcome to the big leagues Mr. McCann; it's a nice way to make an introduction. I won't make this mistake again, I've now gone and read a bit more about you. Saw an interview, heard your Arkansas twang.

big series in kc this weekend. First game off to a good start :banana:

Am I talking to myself? :banana:

What a great game going on in KC

Am I talking to myself? :banana: What a great game going on in KC

:thumbsdown:

That Miguel-Herrera matchup with the bases loaded was incredible, though :thumbsup: . I think with Herrera's control being off, Miggy could have just taken a few pitches and maybe drew a walk, but he wanted to give them a lead. Herrera's K pitch was absolutely beautiful, no one could have hit that. Cabrera had this look on his face that was "Okay, you got me THIS time". It reminded me of this:

Brad Ausmus is Ivy League retarded. Price retires the first 10 batters in order, Ausmus decides to put the shift on, again, against Moustakas. Moustakas, again, drops one down the uncovered third base line for the first hit of the game.

Brad Ausmus is Ivy League retarded. Price retires the first 10 batters in order, Ausmus decides to put the shift on, again, against Moustakas. Moustakas, again, drops one down the uncovered third base line for the first hit of the game.

I've played poker with him a few times when he was with the Astros, not at joses and we had a mutual friend, I'm surprised at some of the moves he has made, he wasn't a dumb guy.

playoff baseball in may, time to take three of four and send these tiggers packin with their tails between their legs

Quit b1tching we have to put up with Rex hudler

Haha, I really liked him as the Angels broadcaster. His wacky analogies and one liners. I thought he was funny. :shrug:

what an unbelievable double play I just witnessed

Inning should be over...but ump is setting himself over the right hand batters box and can't see anything on the outer half of the plate. :doh:

I will easily take a split after what happened in the first two games :thumbsup:

This.

Devon Travis hit a grand slam. 7th homer of the year. Homering every 12 at bats.

It's hard to dislike KC. I say that knowing they've spent the year getting suspended because they've been acting like jerks. But you've got a small market team with a small budget that's playing well.

I use to think that Yost was a focking idiot but not any more. I realize half the time the crazy cr@p he pulls works. It takes balls to manage in a way that defies convention and everybody else's strategy. Sure he loses games, but he also wins them too. More than any other manager I know, it 's a roller coaster. He's good for baseball, I'm glad he's there somewhere even though I wouldn't want him managing my team.

back in :first:

so with Holland coming back off the DL tomorrow, the Royals are sending Yohan Pino back down to triple A with a current stat line of 10.2 IP, 7 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 8 K

• Like 1

It's hard to dislike KC. I say that knowing they've spent the year getting suspended because they've been acting like jerks.

So getting plunked 20+ times and a dirty slide that took out our gold glove SS out is all their fault?

God damnit, Autismus...hey, our terrible reliever has given up five straight hits, blown the entire three run lead, and has the winning run sitting on third. Well, one more batter couldn't hurt!

Only 6 teams above .500 in the AL and the Twins are one of them! :banana:

Good game going on, we need this #royals

It's May 10th. No team needs anything.

Seeing that your team has all but ruled the division I'd say KC needed this.

Josh Hamilton faced Barry Zito in Triple A ball over the weekend. Damn - talk about 2 guys falling from the top of the mountain.

Saw an article where Montreal is meeting with MLB to try to get another shot at a team. Maybe expansion with another team in Las Vegas or something, but people were commenting on which teams will move.

Who, if any, would move to Canada? Tampa bay? Oakland?

Good news edro - Rangers in town. Look for a Boston sweep. :thumbsup:

time to kick some big red ass

Victor Martinez finally put on the DL, which prevents Autismus from batting a .130 hitter in the cleanup spot against every RHP.

time to kick some big red ass

the world champions already have.