Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

edit ***2015 Baseball Talk***

John sterling and Suzyn Waldman are currently the worst.

In Houston we had milo Hamilton for years, he was awful, wouldn't even mention the score for innings at a time. And if a players wife came in to promote something, constantly hit on them and wouldn't hear one peep about the game

John sterling and Suzyn Waldman are currently the worst.

In Houston we had milo Hamilton for years, he was awful, wouldn't even mention the score for innings at a time. And if a players wife came in to promote something, constantly hit on them and wouldn't hear one peep about the game

I know Kilroy hates Rod Allen, but I don't mind him. The TV pairing of him and Mario Impemba is pretty good. As far as radio goes, we have Dan Dickerson that blows a roid, tube, or wad over the slightest things that happen in a game and his color guy Jim Price is the absolute worst thing ever. Granted Detroiters are spoiled by having grown up listening to Ernie Harwell and Paul Carey on the radio. Until gigantic Dbag bo schembechler thought it was a good idea to fire the living legend Harwell.

Quit b1tching we have to put up with Rex hudler

The only good part of a Harrelson broadcast is when the opponent gets a walk off hit and he refuses to talk for the next two minutes.

I know Kilroy hates Rod Allen, but I don't mind him. The TV pairing of him and Mario Impemba is pretty good. As far as radio goes, we have Dan Dickerson that blows a roid, tube, or wad over the slightest things that happen in a game and his color guy Jim Price is the absolute worst thing ever. Granted Detroiters are spoiled by having grown up listening to Ernie Harwell and Paul Carey on the radio. Until gigantic Dbag bo schembechler thought it was a good idea to fire the living legend Harwell.

He just says the gayest shitt. " Ohhhhh look at the legs on this guy" Hey rod I wanna hear about this guys hitting and spray chart. Not how you wanna bone him.

Anyone seeing this Devon Travis? Lead off guy for the blue jays. The top 2nd baseman hit 23 homers in 598 at bats last year. Travis has 5 in 54 at bats 55 homers is not a realistic pace but damnnnnnn he could do 35

Sterling and Waldman are so bad they are the reason I got satellite radio. At least I don't have to hear them on away games. New York is supposed to be this sophisticated media capital, it's a disgrace these two over the top homers have ruined baseball on the radio. Unlistenable. When they play the Mets and I'm driving I listen to the met station.

oh well can your dumbass beat our dumbass on this level?

Word is that the Angels are trading Josh Hamilton back to Texas. Why would the Rangers do that? Are the Angels paying all but $1.50 of his salary? :dunno:

Word is that the Angels are trading Josh Hamilton back to Texas. Why would the Rangers do that? Are the Angels paying all but $1.50 of his salary? :dunno:

Because the Rangers play in a bandbox suited to his swing and they of all people know how to handle him. Between his wife and team handlers the only way he will get drugs is if he sucks someone's d1ck because he is going to be a penniless millionaire. Also the Rangers are paying 15 mil of an 80 mil contract with Hamilton himself deferring 15 mil to go back to the place he did best.

Because the Rangers play in a bandbox suited to his swing and they of all people know how to handle him. Between his wife and team handlers the only way he will get drugs is if he sucks someone's d1ck because he is going to be a penniless millionaire. Also the Rangers are paying 15 mil of an 80 mil contract with Hamilton himself deferring 15 mil to go back to the place he did best.

The wife he is divorcing?

Anyone seeing this Devon Travis? Lead off guy for the blue jays. The top 2nd baseman hit 23 homers in 598 at bats last year. Travis has 5 in 54 at bats 55 homers is not a realistic pace but damnnnnnn he could do 35

He will be back in the nine hole when Reyes returns full time...

. The Rangers would do well to make her one of his overseers once the divorce is final v

He will be back in the nine hole when Reyes returns full time...

I am not sure they can. Reyes may have to hit 2nd or 9th. Plus Reyes is injury prone so the at bats are gonna be there.

Hamilton is just a mess, didn't he say the Texas franchise was a joke when he bolted for the Angels? I don't get why they are taking him back. He seems like dead weight to me.

That's karma for stealing Miggy's MVP in 2010 :nono:

Hamilton is just a mess, didn't he say the Texas franchise was a joke when he bolted for the Angels? I don't get why they are taking him back. He seems like dead weight to me.

It works out in the end as Miggy stole Trout's MVP as well...

Sterling and Waldman are so bad they are the reason I got satellite radio. At least I don't have to hear them on away games. New York is supposed to be this sophisticated media capital, it's a disgrace these two over the top homers have ruined baseball on the radio. Unlistenable. When they play the Mets and I'm driving I listen to the met station.

100% accurate. I can't listen to these two for more than 5 minutes.

It's more fun to post in this thread after a win than during a four game losing streak. KC makes it hard to keep up too.

I'm obviously a homer but I'm not sure Detroit is built to keep up with KC this year. Your rotation is questionable and bullpen is the same at best. We have some key positions that would be tough to replace if a guy goes down (C, SS, CF), but for our rotation it seems that we have 3-4 guys waiting in the wings in the minors that should be able to step up if we lose a starter. Some of our guys that would be 6, 7, or 8 in line would probably be starting right now for other teams but because of depth are getting their innings in the minors.

Why can't the tigers get guys like this? :mad:

:lol:

The year Miggy won the Triple Crown? Mike Trout has been the best player in the league pretty much since he set foot in the Bigs. Being the best player doesn't make you the MVP.

Miguel loses points because you call him miggy. Also, Tigers lose points every time someone calls them the Tigs. Only so much gay one team can handle.

Think any Cards fans are starting to re-think their support of pitchers hitting?

Think any Cards fans are starting to re-think their support of pitchers hitting?

Nope... It was a fluke... He could have done the same thing pitching...

except for the fact having him out there to hit/ run bases only increases his chances of getting hurt

except for the fact having him out there to hit/ run bases only increases his chances of getting hurt

As with any player...

Gordon is working hard on his next gold glove today. WOW!

Why can't the tigers get guys like this? :mad:

:lol:

You want the real kick in the nuts? We drafted him. Sent him to Toronto straight up for goss.

Fair enough. I thought last year Trout's was a make-up for that as you could of have a few guys win MVP as no one really stuck out.

I think Miguel wins another this year, he is in the best shape he has been in since coming to Detroit.

jerryskids, on 24 Apr 2015 - 8:44 PM, said:

This is exactly why, he costs us basically nothing.... 4 of our 5 starting pitchers are gone for the year or wont' be back for months and our offense sucks and can't score runs - we've got nothing to lose.

Sorry - MLB got it right. :thumbsup:

I'm obviously a homer but I'm not sure Detroit is built to keep up with KC this year.

Detroit is leaps and bounds better defensively this year. Even Miguel has become a beastly defender at first. Castellanos has been shockingly good at third. Iglesias makes highlight reel plays every game. Kinsler is Kinsler. The outfield has been playing great.

Thus far, this is how I would say this team is different from last year:

Better:

Defensively

Closer(Soria)

Offense(overall)

Speed

General feel for the game(not too many bad ABs, dumb base running, ect)

Same:

Shatty middle relief

Stalling offensively at times

Worse:

VMart

Rotation(despite the strong start)

Depth

I think, regular season, they are about equally as good. I believe they are better suited for the playoffs, however. I think they'll win the division with 90-92 wins, with KC and Cleveland a close second and third.

The key is Soria and JV. They are doing fine without JV, but they will need him in the playoffs. I'm loving Soria, but watching him throwing meatballs last year are still fresh in my mind.

Quit b1tching we have to put up with Rex hudler

I got so tired of his ass last night I switched over to the Indians broadcast.

The focking Houston Astros and NY Mets are leading their divisions? Sweet bajeebus - the end is near. :shocking: