Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

edit ***2015 Baseball Talk***

Anibal Sanchez is a dumpster fire. Last start it was back-to-back-to-back home runs, today a three-run first inning punctuated by a run scoring balk on the fake to third pickoff play that was banned a few years ago.

11k 7er. possible to do but only happened 25 time in history.

Good thing Brad Ausmus is following the Jim Leyland school of not pulling pitchers until they have completely blown a lead and/or given up the go-ahead run.

just a few days ago I heard overall mlb attendance is up from a year ago, like 173k or something. The Royals alone were up like 208k, so as a whole mlb is down except the royals are solely responsible for the increase from a year ago

also, I was looking for some good threads from '12 or '13 about how I told you the royals were turning the corner, and those threads seem to have been deletored :mad:

just a few days ago I heard overall mlb attendance is up from a year ago, like 173k or something. The Royals alone were up like 208k, so as a whole mlb is down except the royals are solely responsible for the increase from a year ago

also, I was looking for some good threads from '12 or '13 about how I told you the royals were turning the corner, and those threads seem to have been deletored :mad:

Don't think the royals are the sole reason, I'm sure having the bleachers under construction in Chicago played a huge role for a dip.

Royals are not a destination, while wrigley field and the Cubs are.

The American East is the suck if my Rangers are plowing thru them... Whomever has big Prince on their fantasy team is raking in the points of late.

Whomever has big Prince on their fantasy team is raking in the points of late.

Big Prince with another homer and another multi-hit game last night. Up over .370 now.

Big Prince with another homer and another multi-hit game last night. Up over .370 now.

Weight?

no worries, kc fans are in town this week to help the cubbies pick it up a bit :banana: :banana:

no worries, kc fans are in town this week to help the cubbies pick it up a bit :banana: :banana:

If you honestly think the Cubs need kc fans to help their attendance, your brain is as lonely as your tooth

no but did you see how we invaded Wrigley last night? It sounded like a home crowd when Esky took the first pitch out of the park

no but did you see how we invaded Wrigley last night? It sounded like a home crowd when Esky took the first pitch out of the park

Royals don't invade any park.

Wrigley and busch

KC had a lot of fans at Wrigley. I was surprised how many were there.

a little health is a nice thing! back in first, as it should be.

Hamilton is back and winning games for us again. The best part? The Angles are paying him to do it! :banana:

Joey Gallo rocked the house last night in his MLB debut.... This kid is the prize of our farm system - it's going to be hard to send him back down.

3 for 4: single, HR, double, 4 rbi's - damn. :shocking:

They are going to though unless beltre has a setback.

I hate losing streaks, this thread is much more fun when the Tigers are winning.

Indians seem to be getting their sh*t together :thumbsup:

Royals now 3-0 vs. Kluber this season

Amidst the ass kicking that the White Sox put on us last night - J. Gallo went yard again. A freaking rocket shot to the upper deck.

On a side note: I'm not sure what kind of pub Chris Sale gets around the league - but that kid is really focking good. He seems to always pitch well against us - the kid has some serious stuff.

The Brewers have set a new record with me..quickest they have ever made me disinterested in the baseball season.

Yoenis Cespedes left the game with "flu-like symptoms", officially making him the only player in the Tigers' lineup capable of producing runs.

• Like 1

Up comes Pat Venditte to Oakland, the switch-pitcher...

For most of his eight-year minor league career Pat Venditte has been viewed as a novelty, because he throws both right-handed and left-handed as a rare switch-pitcher.

However, lost in the intrigue is that Venditte has actually been a really effective reliever in the minors, posting a 2.37 ERA with 464 strikeouts in 418 career innings. That includes a 1.36 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 33 innings at Triple-A for the A’s this season and now Oakland has decided to give him a shot in the big leagues.

Venditte is 29 years old, so expectations should be held in check, but fans should be rooting for him to stick in the majors and have some success if only for a chance to actually watch him pitch.

2 out of 3 at KC. Detroit sucking. Here come the Indians :thumbsup:

KC is in a funk right now,reminding me a lot of last season before the All-Star Break,problem is there's no James Shields leadership like then.Hoping Moore can get into the trade game and solidify our pitching.

KC is in a funk right now,reminding me a lot of last season before the All-Star Break,problem is there's no James Shields leadership like then.Hoping Moore can get into the trade game and solidify our pitching.

Would KC go after someone like Hamels? I'm almost certain the Indians wouldn't just due to price $$, not counting all the prospects Philly has been asking for. I've been waiting for somebody to pull the trigger on Hamels. Just curious if KC would do it??

Man, Brett Lawrie is an ass. He has moved from trying to take out other players to attempted murder of a fan. I mean, it is only a Pink Hat, but that's almost the same as a real person.

King Felix was sent to the guillotine tonight. 0.1 IP, 8 ER. :shocking:

Wow. Don't remember him getting shelled that bad (or close), evah.

Glad I don't own him.

:)

He is in there right now. One hit, but a DP to have 3 up, 3 down

Technically that's not 3 up, 3 down.

It is 3 up, 3 down, but not a "3 up, 3 down".

Certainly not a 1-2-3 either.... :lol:

My Rangers keep winning - and I'm not exactly sure how. We beat a really damn good arm in Frias last night and the Dodgers.

We have a pretty damn good line up when facing righties. But boy are we focked if/when we have to see a lefty. We have ZERO pop from the right side.

Kyle schwarber called up to be a DH, they say his bat is as good as Bryant's. It's going to be interesting.

Anibal Sanchez is a dumpster fire. Last start it was back-to-back-to-back home runs, today a three-run first inning punctuated by a run scoring balk on the fake to third pickoff play that was banned a few years ago.

Nah.

Here are some interesting tidbits on either the most underrated pitcher ever and/or the most inconsistent pitcher ever:

This was Anibal's 7th career shutout. Kershaw has 9, JV has 6, Scherzer just pitched his 2nd. He also has:

One no hitter

FOUR one-hitters

A 17k game

An ERA title

I don't think too many people outside of Detroit know about him. He is also quite injury prone. When he is on, he is probably a top 3-4 pitcher in the MLB.