Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Comprehensive 1-10 scale for womens looks. Feel free to debate. Pics added

a 10 is very hard for me to admit.

Plenty of 9's out there.

I feel the same. They have to make me uncomfortable to look at usually to call a 10.

I feel the same. They have to make me uncomfortable to look at usually to call a 10.

Yeah. A ten is that girl that is so hot that nobody talks to her. Women hate her, and men don't even try.

kate upton's pretty damn hot

I don't see it. She doesn't do it for me.

don't get me wrong, I'd throw it in her raw, but she's an 8 for me.

Kate Beckinsale circa early 2000s around underworld time - I would say that is a 10 for me.

I think I just came a little. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1mc16pU7Ho0/Uf52tZbTj_I/AAAAAAAACL4/c1VrpuZX5hA/s1600/kate-beckinsale-lingerie.jpg

http://theskyhasfallenmovie.blogspot.com/2013/08/hot-girl-of-horror-21-kate-beckinsale.html

Emma Watson - should be higher. A seven? You focking kidding me? She's not a supermodel but you're completely insane if you give her below an 8.5

Kaley Cuoco is also at least an 8.5 but more likely a 9. If you saw her in a normal setting you would drool, but since she's a celeb you say she's just okay.

Kate Upton - she's flabby and will be a porker someday. I know she's a 9 or 10 to most dudes but I would've used a safer for example for that rating.

Emma Watson - should be higher. A seven? You focking kidding me? She's not a supermodel but you're completely insane if you give her below an 8.5

Kaley Cuoco is also at least an 8.5 but more likely a 9. If you saw her in a normal setting you would drool, but since she's a celeb you say she's just okay.

Kate Upton - she's flabby and will be a porker someday. I know she's a 9 or 10 to most dudes but I would've used a safer for example for that rating.

I put necessary disclaimers on all 3 of those picks for these exact reasons.. If you read my description for a 7, its nothing to be ashamed of and still very pretty and even hot. An 8, where I rated Kaley is extremely hot. I also dont factor celebrity into it, I just use them since they are recognizeable. Of course id drool, I drool over less attractive women than her all the time. As for kate, being a 9 or 10 to most dudes seems like a safe pick for a 9 to me.

Megan Fox is a 10 for me.

Maybe you could deduct a point for the dumb tattoos, I guess.

ETA: agree on Kate Beckinsale. Perfect.

I put necessary disclaimers on all 3 of those picks for these exact reasons.. If you ready my description for a 7, its nothing to be ashamed of and still very pretty and even hot. An 8, where I rated Kaley is extremely hot.

I know you did but I'm sorry, you're just stupid if you think emma Watson is a 7.

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9399215.ece/binary/original/emma-watson-v3.jpg

http://wallbervation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Emma-Watson-Hot-1.jpg

http://wallbervation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Emma_Watson_Hot.jpg

Megan Fox is a 10 for me.

Maybe you could deduct a point for the dumb tattoos, I guess.

ETA: agree on Kate Beckinsale. Perfect.

Nope, megan has disgusting club deformed thumbs. http://www.presidiacreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/meganfoxthumb/fox.jpg

I feel ya man, maybe ill look for a better example. But my description of a 7 is how I see her and its not at all negative, you need to get over thinking a 7 is some kind of meh ranking when its really what alot of hot women are. Emma cleans up amazing like I described but she can be a bit mousy and a debateable big forehead and overall just a tad bit of a plain jane when not glamed up. Mind you thats a stretch, shes hot. give me a suggestion for a better 7 and ill switch it.

a 10 is very hard for me to admit.

Plenty of 9's out there.

Yeah, you can't give a chick a 10 or else she has nothing to work for. Need to keep up some level of image issues in her psyche, even if irrational. :cheers:

Yeah, you can't give a chick a 10 or else she has nothing to work for. Need to keep up some level of image issues in her psyche, even if irrational. :cheers:

Even if you give her a 10, she still has those issues.

Tan's example of a 10 is pretty spot-on, IMO.

Kelly Cuoco and Emma Watson.. both possibly 8's, probably 7's. Was at a bachelor party in Louisville over the weekend. Saw at least 15 women hotter than both.

Kate Beckinsale, now that is something I can get behind. 9's and 10's have to be absolutely stunning, you know it when you see it.

Kelly Cuoco and Emma Watson.. both possibly 8's, probably 7's. Was at a bachelor party in Louisville over the weekend. Saw at least 15 women hotter than both.

Kate Beckinsale, now that is something I can get behind. 9's and 10's have to be absolutely stunning, you know it when you see it.

Exactly. Kaley I think, gee shes good to go. Emma I think yes shes cute, id have even hit it in harry potter movies, nice lookin gal. But a 9 or 10 has to make you gasp and stop breathing for a sec. Eyes pop out the head type stuff.

I guess I disagree with your rating system then. To me a 7 is a good looking but attainable chick. Will see a handful of 'em everywhere you go

Geesh, I'm a 4 based on your scale.

Young men the scale is the same for women (the better looking face and body the higher the number).

Older men, the rich and powerful helps add to the numbers.

Women don't seem to get more attractive to men the richer they are.

I guess I disagree with your rating system then. To me a 7 is a good looking but attainable chick. Will see a handful of 'em everywhere you go

Good looking but attainable is exactly how I'd categorize Emma. She's a very pretty plain Jane with a plain Jane body. She's not vava voom or exotic. She even plays the plain Jane pretty, nerdy girl in movies, and not just Harry potter. That's fine if you love her, she's hot. But she's fine at 7. She's just more cute hot rather than sexy hot.

Young men the scale is the same for women (the better looking face and body the higher the number).

Older men, the rich and powerful helps add to the numbers.

Women don't seem to get more attractive to men the richer they are.

No man has gotten more attractive to me based on how much money he has. A lot of rich and powerful men are still ugly and/or dooshes who feel like they're appealing when they're not, like Donald Trump (of course there has to be some exceptions). It actually accentuates how they're not too fetching.

And you're pretty peenie :)

I think your selling yourself short. Hard to tell but just from the pic your much closer to a 5 or 6 than a 4.

I met a 10 once. Once!!! She looked like a cross between Belinda Carlisle/The Chick With The Talking Horse On The Commercials Today/Paulina Porageskovich and any beautiful ass from south of the equator you can find on the inter webs.Worst lay I ever had. Two night

When I was a kid it was Farah, and trust me, I have dreamt of Jeanie more than once. Dunno why, a pale freckly kid like me liked blondes, but I did. As my freckles faded, and I grew into a teenager, darker girls became more interesting to me.

Prolly, still to this day ... if you are giving me 20/20 hindsight ... Paula Abdul is my perfect 10.

But ... If I can go younger ...

Sorry for the shadow, it was either that or glare. Me, when I was 18 and my gf, who,was,16. 1988.

http://imgur.com/KY1iyhF

5' 9" ... Bout 115 pounds, would let me come in her mouth.

Those were good times. And yet, I woulda dumped her for Paula Abdul in a heartbeat.

However, that girl had some things about her face that just slayed me. Things only an artist would notice. Her nose, was amazingly complex. And do you see how the shape of her eyes, close to her nose, there is like a little dip ... I don't know how to describe it ... look at Yasmin Guhari .... i have never seen a woman with that dip, shal we call it the Egyptian eye dip ... that I did not think was totally smoking hot.

That was about 6 years before I moved to NYC in 1995. In 2000 I was still winning the electic bill off my roomate playing Gin.

Was Matt Damon cast as a New York rounder because he looked like me? Anything is possible.

No man has gotten more attractive to me based on how much money he has. A lot of rich and powerful men are still ugly and/or dooshes who feel like they're appealing when they're not, like Donald Trump (of course there has to be some exceptions). It actually accentuates how they're not too fetching.

And you're pretty peenie :)

Lies!

His wealth makes him more attractive.

Thank you for all who think I'm attractive!

Being attractive on the inside is most important.

It's the beauty that lasts.

Good looking but attainable is exactly how I'd categorize Emma. She's a very pretty plain Jane with a plain Jane body. She's not vava voom or exotic. She even plays the plain Jane pretty, nerdy girl in movies, and not just Harry potter. That's fine if you love her, she's hot. But she's fine at 7. She's just more cute hot rather than sexy hot.

I think I've posted this before, but... I read a study where men were asked to rate women on a 1-5 scale. The 4's tended to be classically pretty, cute girls, of which Emma is a great example. On a 1-10 scale that makes her a 7-8. Those women consistently got 4's from the participants.

The women with the most 5's tended to be exotic looking, and as such also got some 1's. Uma Thurman is a great example of someone most men find gorgeous; to me, she is meh. But that is why they are exotic -- they have certain features that some men find stunning and others don't. GF's description of his girlfriend above is a great example.

Like I posted before, I always judge on a 1-30 scale. 1-10 is ugly chicks, 11-20 is for average chicks, 21-30 is for hot chicks.

For example, Uma Thurman is about a nine, she's a pretty ugly girl. I'd put Emma Watson at a 25, an average looking hot girl. Kate beckinsale is about a 28.

Like I posted before, I always judge on a 1-30 scale. 1-10 is ugly chicks, 11-20 is for average chicks, 21-30 is for hot chicks.

For example, Uma Thurman is about a nine, she's a pretty ugly girl. I'd put Emma Watson at a 25, an average looking hot girl. Kate beckinsale is about a 28.

Nice system you have there :thumbsup:

I have a three point scale. A one is a woman who will not Fock me under an circumstances.

A two is a hot woman that will Fock me, but I have to pay them.

A three is a woman who will Fock me for free. These are rare.

My rating system goes from -5.378 to 16.967. :wacko:

Kaley Couco has to be the most over rated hot chick of all time. Mila Kunis gets 2nd place.

Kaley is a 6.

Mila 6.5

I think she's pretty, but a bit of a plain Jane to me. I'd take Upton over her any day of the week.