Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Preseason Week 3 Discussion

Why couldn't Maclin have stayed quiet for ONE MORE WEEK?

He has been a steal.

• Like 1

You people are focking joking right?

Brady didn't have Gronk, LaFell, Edelman, or Blount (who's suspension doesn't even affect Brady).

He'll be fine.

RELAX

• Like 1

Maclin adp going to rise for tomorrow's drafts. I'll pass as a wr2, I'm looking for better passing offenses. Decent upside though, I suppose he could out score Marshall potentially.

• Like 1

Maclin adp going to rise for tomorrow's drafts. I'll pass as a wr2, I'm looking for better passing offenses. Decent upside though, I suppose he could out score Marshall potentially.

Not the best passing offense, but he will see a ton of targets.

• Like 1

I bet Alex Smith at the least doubles his touchdowns to wide receivers this year compared to last. Maclin is such a stud he should get more than half of them. Gr8 call guys now I feel ready for my draft.

:doh: :banana:

I bet Alex Smith at the least doubles his touchdowns to wide receivers this year compared to last. Maclin is such a stud he should get more than half of them. Gr8 call guys now I feel ready for my draft.

So he's going to throw 0 TDs to his WRs again?

Real quick observation from what I saw Fri night

Panther offensive line didn't look good but they are without kalil till reg season starts...think he has a knee issue and they are letting him rest till reg season begins...he's a big key for them

Also...they need funchess in a big way...cam needs another big security blanket other than olsen....the WR corps he had last night just isn't big enough ....u could see him wanting to toss a ball up here and there when his plays broke down .....and there just isn't anyone there to go get one....I can see cam wants and needs a big young guy to try and make some plays

I drafted allen Robinson as my wr3 and felt good about it....I know he got banged up last night but after watching a few series I don't feel as good....I think bottles looks good and overall the jags will be improved....and I think that's what makes me nervous...I dunno if Robinson is a guy that commands the ball unless yer trailing the whole ga me and need to throw it a ton....I see some frustrating outputs ahead for him if yer counting on him....I hope I'm wrong and I may be very wrong..just a hunch based off what I saw

Why do you post here? You actually bring less than nothing to this forum. You take away from discussion rather than adding to it.

• Like 1

Mariota looked bad. Not a single completion in the first half.

:first:

You 3 or 4 here I hope keep coming at me. I know your song and dance, you all of a sudden pick up somebody off free agency or by a blockbuster trade and win your championship. Maybe some of us don't want to drink what your serving. 6 tds from maclin okay, but stop trying to feed us the nonsense and eat your humble pie.

No question that Maclin was a big pickup for the Chiefs and he should at least post one td this season . I think that Maclin on the team is a benefit for Kelce and I can see Kelce putting up better numbers than he did last season .

I drafted allen Robinson as my wr3 and felt good about it....I know he got banged up last night but after watching a few series I don't feel as good...

Got that same feeling. Robinson looks prototypical, but doesn't have great hands and is not a burner. He dropped several passes.

I drafted him as my 4th WR, and may look to move him. "Hit Man" Hurns (once again) looks better imo.

Mariota looked bad. Not a single completion in the first half.

I watched the game and I don't feel like that is accurate. I think he was 4/7 for 62yds in the 2nd quarter....actually he didn't play any in the second half so all his numbers were from the first half.

I also doesn't think he looked bad. He got hit a few times, but overall the offense just wasnt in sync and couldn't stay on the field. They had some drops and penalties. He did lead a TD and FG drive in the first half after they were behind.

My guesstimate for macklins ceiling is about 75/900 and 4-8 tds or maybe 1/4 of Alex smiths production. Between him kelce and Charles there should be some modest improvement in the chiefs passing offense.

I watched the game and I don't feel like that is accurate. I think he was 4/7 for 62yds in the 2nd quarter....actually he didn't play any in the second half so all his numbers were from the first half.

I also doesn't think he looked bad. He got hit a few times, but overall the offense just wasnt in sync and couldn't stay on the field. They had some drops and penalties. He did lead a TD and FG drive in the first half after they were behind.

LoL - just felt like everything was off...I put too much sarcasm on my original post.

Vick to Martavis for 62yards

yeah...bryant also drew a PI flag for like 40 yards on the first drive.....and he just drew another one in the endzone.....the kid can play and is a mismatch ....too bad hes not smart enough to realize what hes potentially throwing away.....someone better get in his ear quick....i stole him monday night in a draft....then things went south real quick ...

yeah...bryant also drew a PI flag for like 40 yards on the first drive.....and he just drew another one in the endzone.....the kid can play and is a mismatch ....too bad hes not smart enough to realize what hes potentially throwing away.....someone better get in his ear quick....i stole him monday night in a draft....then things went south real quick ...

Yeah I drafted him in the 6th in 12G1C and 18 hours later the news broke. FML.

Yeah I drafted him in the 6th in 12G1C and 18 hours later the news broke. FML.

When you drafted him I was a bit upset cause I was eyeing him for my next pick. With the 4 game ban I'm a little happy I didn't get him but I wasn't going to be using him during those 4 weeks anyway unless my starting WRs got injured or he started blowing up

Is the Bills stadium next to a train depot? ###### that's annoying

No trains, that's a new stadium horn. Yeah we're idiots here in Buffalo, we live in Buffalo don't we. I hope no one takes anything away from this crap I'm watching. Both defenses are horrible. Guys wide open, missed assignments, missed tackles, loads of missed communication. This isn't even a legitimate scrimmage game.

NFL Network - NFL Gameday Live is

jumping from game to game. Sweet !

Cobb (GB) looks a little gimpy. Shoulder?

Possibly...pounded the bench after and left the field.

No focking reason he should have even been in this game after losing Nelson last week and Brett focking Hundley starting.

Demarco looks awesome. The whole Philly offense looks great. Murray has been going mid second round. Steal in my opinion

To early for me . Think Matthews will get a lot of playing time has the season goes on .