Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Karlos Williams Cho Cho Train

Grabbed kW

Maybe his style more akin to Fred Jackson and the bills o line?

I dropped Moncrief for him....just didn't want to wait until Monday to find out T.Y is playing....downside is I have to play Allen Robinson or Tyler Lockett as my 2nd WR(return yardage league though)

my backs are now

Le'Veon Bell

Jeremy Hill

Jonathan Stewart

Karlos Williams

Shane Vereen

Christine Michael(took a shot on him)

I dropped Moncrief for him....just didn't want to wait until Monday to find out T.Y is playing....downside is I have to play Allen Robinson or Tyler Lockett as my 2nd WR(return yardage league though)

my backs are now

Le'Veon Bell

Jeremy Hill

Jonathan Stewart

Karlos Williams

Shane Vereen

Christine Michael(took a shot on him)

Lockett should be locked in your starting lineup in return yardage leagues IMO

Grabbed and stashed. Hope Shady tears that hammy off.

I hope so too, I traded McCoy for AJ Green an hour before gametime last week and I kept Karlos. So that would be sweeeeeet if he ended up with the Bills job :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

I can't stash everyone so I dropped Matt Jones to pick him up. I think Matt someday will be a beast, but I think Karlos is in a better place to start than Jones. I hope I am right.

dropped eli for him (going with palmer). i'm worried about gore so i need as many rb lottery tickets as i can find.

ya, you should be worried about Gore.

There is still time for him to turn it around, but Father time is hot on his heels. At 32 years of age, I have to wonder how much is left in the tank.

Been pumping Los up on this board for months. He is a steam roller. Pick him up bc he will get 20+ carries with any time missed by is shady which is definitely coming bc he will never get right until he takes some time off

Even if Mccoy plays it's only a matter of time before the Bills rest him for a game or 2 so we can recover a bit.

Karlos looked great week 1 and can be a workhorse.

I let Matt Jones go for him in one League and CJ0K in another last night.

A hammy is a hammy. They linger and rest is the only cure. Julio, Randy Moss, Arian Foster, yada yada. We see this situation every year about nagging injuries for the veteran and a stud just waiting for a shot.If you have space, I would roster Karlos Williams and wait.

Dropped Hillman for him. I can't see any back from Denver emerging from that mess anytime soon.

Woah. The next 5 weeks looks nice for Denver. If Denver can somehow manage an early lead, it could turn around quickly for Denver.

That oline has got to dig deep and turn it around though.

I have him on every single team I have this season. Both redraft and dynasty. He's going to supplant Shady regardless of injury. The question was always when. Hamstring wants the train rolling sooner than later

I'm an owner of both, so I'm hoping McCoy just sits. Don't wanna play the guessing game. Williams did look better last week, but McCoy is still McCoy unless they feed him and he's only 70%.

I don't know if I could bench McCoy for Williams if he plays, I should though.

Just read on rotoworld that McCoy is def playing. :mad:

That's okay. Right now you want him out there. Not only does he risk playing poorly on a gimpy leg, but hes a huge risk for serious re-injury on that hammy.

I want to see Shady get 25 touches and just get worn out!!!!

• Like 2

That's okay. Right now you want him out there. Not only does he risk playing poorly on a gimpy leg, but hes a huge risk for serious re-injury on that hammy.

I want to see Shady get 25 touches and just get worn out!!!!

I like the way you think...run shady run :banana:

• Like 1

Shady goes Sunday for 8/30 then realizes how much he sucks then taps out. Enter Karlos the Jackal who shreds the Pats for 12/450 yds 8 TDs.

:banana:

They paid Shady to be the game breaker he is.

If anything they split and spell each other.

Hello RBBC....JacksonSpiller Take2

Shady owners should be very concerned now playing the guessing game on who to start

"First Round RB bust"

Shady owners should be very concerned now playing the guessing game on who to start

"First Round RB bust"

McCoy was more of a 2nd round pick or possibly early 3rd for some, but he still may be a bust.

McCoy was more of a 2nd round pick or possibly early 3rd for some, but he still may be a bust.

I never saw McCoy last until the early 3rd

I've never wished for ANY player to get injured, but I lost dez and would love to use karlos Williams until he gets back!!!!!

I just read that shady is questionable.

He is listed questionable but the Bills said he is def playing. Its all over rotoworld

• Like 1

I don't doubt Shady's ability and never wish for injury, but he's getting a little long in the tooth and injuries will heal a little less quickly.

Hamstring especially. The physical limitation is only half of it; it's the kind of thing that is always in the back of your mind and really changes how you run and cut. Even if he doesn't reaggravate it (which it sounds like he did in practice this week, I don't care what the coachspeak is), he will be less effective and may injure another muscle because he is overcompensating.

They should let him rest until it's 100%. Karlos is a strong backup, the the guy run while Shady heals. If Shady was out today I'd be starting Karlos over Yeldon.

"First Round RB bust"

Read an article claiming Williams was very under rated as a pass catcher his last season at Florida State. Though his actual rushing attempts were fairly low (FSU just doesn't pound the rock with a work horse back) his reception per rushing attempt was the highest of any of the college running backs entering the NFL. This includes Abdullah, Gordon, Gurley, Buck Allen et all.

Thought it was an interesting stat.